Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Is there any method which works perfectly to quit smoking??

How can I get rid of anxiety attacks without doctors?

Beat someone up, bleeding from the ears?
so basically this guy talked bad about my girlfriend in front of me we exchanged some words and he threw a punch at me, i beat his *** for it.

from what i remember i got a solid punch to ...

Why is it that mostly white kids have Autism, I do not see or hear about Black or Hispanic kids having Autism?

What does it mean if I dream while awake?
I have had some sleeping problems lately, and I have had the strangest thing happening, where I am still dreaming while I am totally awake. I am aware of my surroundings, and I am aware that I am &...

Earring hole hurts&stings a little when i put earrings on.?
i just got my ears pirced 6 weeks ago, i took them out a few days ago and stared wearing earrings normaly everyday. then tonight i took out my dangly hoop earrings and tried to put in my studs for ...

Bee stings?
Got stung by a wasp. im majorly illegic to stings thanks to my mum. no chemists are open now... any ideas?...

Rash????! where did this come from what do i do??????!??? Please help :(?
its on my tail bone and it just started itching out of no where and it started to get like pea size bumps what in the world could it be? and why would i have it??? i havn't done anything ...

What is the effect of chewing ice?

My hamster mauled my face HELP?
Ok I was just petting him on my lap ive had him for years and he bit my lip took a chunk of skin out of my upper lip and scrached and swelled my cheecks up - Ive been sterilized with water-soap

Lump back of ear?
ok i have a small lump behind my ear, i always have a runy nose , i sometimes get headaches and just wodering ayone no wot this is?? it is also quiete small and have had for couple of months ?...

What's the best way to fall asleep quickly? no sleeping pills,?
i cant fall asleep until like one, and cant get up in the morning so im trying to fall asleep fast. anything? besides warm milk or sleeping pills?...

Exactly what kind of doctor is a D O ?

I got bitten by this?
Ive never got bitten by a bug like this before:

http://images.google.com...

Whats the best way to get rid of a big painful blister?
i got new knee high boots and they hav given me a huge painful blister on the back of my heel any ideas on how to get rid of it quickly???...

How to get rid of an infected ingrown toenail?
LIke any store bought antibotics or do i have to go to the doctore?...

Need help and info with stiches?
I had a small lump removed from under the skin on my leg today and got about 10 stiches. I don't really know how to take care of them. What I want to know is if i bend my leg (like walking or ...

When to see a Dr for tick bites ?

Who's the president of the philipines?

If you had a choice between losing sight or hearing?
what would you choose and why?...

ilovenickj
What can i use for my burned finger to stop stinging??
it hurts really bad and i burned it by accident taking something out of the oven, i tried water, ice, salt and some burn cream, nothing has helped.

jakie j
Rating
put any king of hunny in it. or put i tsp of soda in a cup of cold water then mix it and add 1 tsp of salt then put your finger in there for 1 hour it wont hurt while its in there

Jessi L
Rating
hot.water

Light Up the Sky
Aloe Vera

"McRib" NREMT-P
Rating
unfortunately there is not much you can do maybe take some Ibuprofen or Naproxon (Aleve)....You just got to let it heal. Sorry it that is not the answer you wanna hear :-(

jules
Rating
Cold water is the best thing..grab a facecloth and rinse it with cold water and place it on your finger. i did the same thing this summer and the only thing that helped a little was the cold water but it will probably still sting for a while. if very serious you should go to a walk in clinic or hospital.

wawawebis
soak it in a bowl of cold water with ice cubes floating in it. You need to do this for 20 minutes, then stop, then do it again. And it will hurt for awhile. If its really bad, you may need a doctor.Keep it dry and clean later to be sure it doesn't get infected. First Aid spray may help a little.

Cecil
Time will reduce and eventually remove the stinging. In the mean time keep the finger clean to avoid infection

Live_For_Today
Rating
Not much you can do except walk around with it stuck in a cup of ice water until it settles.

allgoodwithgod
Rating
Put it in milk.

Cold milk will help the pain A LOT! I read this in a doctors home remidies book from Readers Digest.

I once burned my finger on some very hot cheese. It was small burn but hurt so BAD. I almost cried but didn't since I didn't want to scare my kids. I remembered about putting it in milk and filled a small bowl with milk and put my finger in it. It helped right away! Plus it didn't blister.

Milk has vit. D which helps in the healing and the cold helps the pain.

If it is a large area just soak a cloth in milk and put that on the burn.

Kathryn R
Rating
My parents are a nurse and a fire fighter respectively. When ever you BURN yourself you run it under cold water. You want the water to stay cold but not so cold that you get frost bite which is why you DON'T USE ICE. You want to use RUNNING WATER. That way it will only get but so cold. You should keep it under the cold water for a minimum of 15 minutes. That is about the time it takes for the burning to stop, you have to remember that you have several layers of skin that are burned even when it's a first degree burn. You have to make sure that each level of skin is cooled down also.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy