Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

What can i do when i have chills every five minutes?

Would you drink camels milk?
The milk from a camel is 15 times more nutritous than cows milk and lasts a lot longer, too. Would you drink it??...

Help, my earring is stuck!?
Well I just got my ear peireced and its already been 4 weeks since I got it peireced, so it's ready to be taken out... But when I try and take it out it wont budge... I even got my mum to pull ...

I just tore my toenail completely off! Help! What is the best first aid approach?

What is the best cure for chicken pox?

I am 28 yrs woman and weigh 230 pounds(105kgs). How much workout should I do/day to reduce my weight to 60kgs.
I am also allergic to eating raw vegetables and fruits. Alternately I can eat cooked vegetables and drink fruit juices (strange though). I am 5ft 4 inches tall. Please suggest me the best method to ...

Does anyone ever eat raw eggs?
What does it do for you?...

My first aide kit is 6 years old and was wondering if I should buy a new one or can I still use my old F.A.?
I am going to go to Seoul Korea in two week and I want to take my first aide kit but it is 6 years old and I never use it but I am glad I did not have to use it. it is best to buy a new first aide ...

What are some poison ivy home remedies?
I didn't know I was allergic to poison ivy, but I got it. I thought it was a mosquito bite, but it got worse. I tried hot water, rubbing alcahol, calamine lotion, Ivarest lotion, and a cold ...

Is it ok to put hydrogen peroxide in your ears?
I have a bad ear infection so can I pour hydrogen peroxide in? My mom isn't home otherwise I would ask her sorry if this is a stupid ...

What is the best solution for excessive perspiration?

What does carpal tunnel sydrome feel like?

Hi all, I have been stung by a wasp while sleep. I have not been able to take out the sting , but is applying?
gel(benadryl), however noticed the area affected is becoming bigger and bigger(swollen) and bit wider in area. What does that mean? thanks....

What's wrong with my ear?
I got in clogged with water a few years ago and now I can barely hear out of it. Whats wrong with it and can I try anything to clean it?
Additional Details
Also, there has always been ...

What is Vitamin E GOOD FOR?

My stomac hurts but my parents are not home. what do i do?

I have eeerything i could ask for and am so depressed for who knows what, how can i cheer up and live life now
i am always so tired and stressed, i have the perfect life but am just in a slum mood where i just am blaaa help ...

Why dont humans have hair on their palms?

Any ideas on making nausea calm down?

How many times should a person take a shower a day?

mimi
What can i put on a burn or burn blister?
i just did it while backing but i touched the pain for more than a few seconds and its really hurting?

Sami V
Any anticeptic ointment or cream!

cruise7@verizon.net
potato skins

thoward444t
Rating
Cold water or ice. If it continues to be uncomfortable put an ice pack on it.

coca_cola_froggy
I have no idea, and if you met me you'd know that, I have burn scars on my body... :(

Dovie
The only thing ice cool water or ice wrapped ion cloth. Or, you could use the special burn sprays made to relieve pain. you can find them in the grocery store or pharmacy. If it doesn't hurt much anymore, cover it gently with a band-aid and do not pop the blister.

evers
run cold water over it for about 10 minutes, if you get blisters, don't pop them, clean with a soft cloth and gentle soap, bandage with a sterile dressing, you can apply neosporin or johnson & johnson burn cream

MM
cocoa butter or Shea butter

Esma
Rating
I scorched my hand, arm, and forehead pretty bad recently. All I found that worked was to attach an ice pack to the burn itself. It's not recommended, but desperate times call for desperate measures, especially when you can't afford a trip to the hospital. I tried burn cream, and all it did was make it burn worse. After 12 hours, though, the burn cream no longer hurt and it made the scarring go way down.

ADS74
keep burnt body part under cold running water for few minutes or use ice ...use aloe Vera gel or any burn relief spray will give quick relief..

Watchman
Rating
Ice.

mreheather6
Rating
Run cool (not cold) tap water over it and then apply a liberal amount of aloe vera gel.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy