Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

How do you treat ant bites?

Are any of you guys doctors of any sort, I need help ASAP, please?
I've been seeing doctors almost everyday about something different each time. I can't do that about this issue though because I'm scared they'll find out about my eating disorder ...

Waking up with a headache?
Does anyone else have that problem? It's like this pounding headache on the top of my head. I feel it as soon as I wake up in the morning.
Additional Details
It's not from a ...

How much do weigh?
I weigh 115, and I was just trying to figure out what the average weight of the people on here are.I have a secret weight in my head and the first person to weigh that gets 10 points.
A...

How do you get a piece of glass out of your foot if has been their a while?

Bad Headache throwing up help me what can i do ?????

What could swallowing a penny do to you?

Additional Details
this happened to me when i was 4yr.old.i was just wondering b/c i dont ever even know if it came out ppl.im freakin serious!do u think it would cause constipation ...

What time did you wake up today??
do you think about wat to do wen you wake up?wat r u normally thinking?...

I cut my lip...bleeding like heck. How do I stop the bleeding?
It's been bleeding for like ten minutes now, and it won't stop. I gotta go out soon! Help!! Thanks!...

How can I heal my infected finger?
i don't know what happe3ned i did not cut it or anything I have 3 cats but I did not get scratched. the ring finger however is very swollen around the nail. the other day I squeezed around the ...

How long before marijuana is out of your system being hair follicle tested?

My ear hurts when I turn my earring?
I got my ears pierced in January and at the beginning of March I replaced the originals with some new ones (real gold). Apparently I am supposed to turn them, but when I turn the left one, my ear ...

Why is my energy level higher during the night?

What is the best remedy for chronic muscle tension in the neck?
the muscles around my spine are very tight and cause pain throughout my neck,shoulders, and ...

OK! So it apears I'm drunk for the first time in a long time. What should I eat now that i'm back home and the

Additional Details
OOPS! I meant noe that I'm back home and the only one awake?...

Why can't I sleep after I drink?
I am a 20 year old male. Every time I drink anything more than a few drinks, I wake up very early the next morning tired as hell, but I can't fall asleep. It's gotten to the point where I ...

My son just swallow a magnet, is it bad???

On blood thinner.. a slight scratch and he bleeds bad.. how can i stop the blood fast.?

How come I can't wear heels? everytime I go out I HAVE TO COME HOME EARLY COZ MY feet hurt!?

I am cold any suggestions to get warm?

LD
What are you to do if you get stung by a wasp?
I just got stung by a wasp and it burns really bad what am I to do because I dont know if you know I would appreciate it very much?

Ima Stressed Out
Rating
putting bleach on it helps take some benadryl is swelling and pain doesn't go away shortly like an hour or so go to the ER

Kelly
Rating
I just read an old wives tale, that if you tape a penny to the sting for about 15 min, it will take out the sting. Something about the copper in the penny helps it.

charlie's angel
go to the emergency room to make sure you dont have an allergy. bee / wasp stings can turn into a serious situation if you are allergic. i usually try ice to ease the swelling, but go to the emergency room asap.

jackass
slap the wasp upside its nappy head

Jan C
Place a penny on it. This is a solution for a fresh sting from any insect.

?
Rating
Take some benedryl that should calm it down

The King
Rating
Put toothpaste on it. It takes the sting away.

itsamystaree
Rating
Use a bug bite cream. If it gets strange looking, then call poison control.

killar163
Rating
take some pain killer or something and get some ice that happens to me all the time actually i havent got stung by a wasp untill i was 12 (i am ) like 14 times already

pedro_45177
Rating
get the area around the sting slightly moist. then apply some baking soda. to it. this should reduce swelling and the burning sensation that you feel. and make it feel better.

airam_k
Rating
make a paste with baking soda and water. Place it on the area until dry then break it off.

mytwodogs60463
use white viegar as it will take the sting away. otherwise benedryl will help with that also.

chmar11
Rating
If you have baking soda take that and some water and
make a paste to put on the sting (make sure the stinger
is out). The baking soda will ease the pain.

elphaba_of_georgia
Putting chewed chewing tobacco on it helps a lot.

Lady X
Someone told me to hold a penny on it, something to do with the copper. It's worth a try- otherwise ice and benedryl.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy