Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Burned top of my hand by my thumb?
i had a blister but it popped and the skin from the blister laid down on top of the blister , the skin slides around and i got peroxide under it and it started bubbling under the layer on skin so i ...

I'm looking for a First Aid course Online, one with reader friendly & clear info, basic and intermediate?
CPR, choking, drowning, basic information about the human body .....

What is a normal body temperature for a human?

I have edema in the ankles which means that my ankles always swells up do you know of ant medication i can tak
my ankles and my feet always swell up iknow abouut the support hoseiry which can be very uncomfortable i would like to know is there any type of medicine that i can take that can reduce the swelling ...

HELP ASAP! I have acid reflux and no Pink stuff... What do I do if I'm at home?
I have I think Acid Reflux(hot acidic liquid coming up my throat) and I don't have any pink stuff(I can't spell the name of it) what do I do if I'm home and need help for now... I need ...

I have a skin tag on my neck....?
and it has been there as long as i can remember. Anyway, yesterday when I put my seatbelt on I felt pain, and touched my neck and it was the skin tag. Well, same thing today - and my boyfriend ...

How do I keep my cut that required stitches from scarring?

Is it true that you can not eat a green potato? Would it really make you sick?

Is it normal to get a blister on your lip and groin area?

Why are yawns contagious?

Can i be pregnant even if i had my period when i was not expecting it anymore?
my last period was a little abnormal than the usual. the first 2 day it was extremely heavy and the last 3 day i was just spotting....

When i got out of the shower today?
i got something in my eye and i cant get it out tried to flush it out no go any more ...

A copper wire got into my finger tip??HELP?
A copper wire got into my finger tip and its very small so i can't pull it out its on my left thumb
and when i use my thumb it hurts alot!!
plz help??Its very small?
and its ...

Back pain...ahhh!!! 10 points for best answer!!?
ok ive been having really bad back pain for about a week now...i think i strained it while lifting weights...i made an appointment to see a chiropractor in 2 days...ive been taking tylenol and i even ...

How to feel better from a hang over?
My cosuin had a drinking day on Sunday, and now she is paying for it. She has an EXTREME hang over "so she calls it" What is the best way to get rid off or controlling the hung over. Any ...

What is a b-12 injection, what is it used for and what are the effects?

I get warm smell while standing beside any girl who is in her periods. Is it Normal?
I dont know that it happens to all guys, but I do get a kind of warm smell while standing beside any girl in public or in office.
I surely know that warm smell is that her periods only as I ...

Why don't we sneeze during sleep?

It it true that yellow urine means you're dehydrated and clear urine means you're drinking enough water

My daughter has an ear infection. what can i do to cure them?

Michael J
What's the best way to get the stinger out when stung by a bee ?

H*E*R*O-Chelseas.
Rating
Take something like a credit card and scrape it over the sting to draw the stinger out. Be gentle though. This helps to prevent the sack sometimes intact on the stinger breaking and releasing what's inside it. Tweezers could smush it, so this is the best method.
;) good luck.

inkeddoc
tobacco from a cigarette and spit together to make a little ball on top of the sting site will "draw the poison out". it really does work. if you still have the stinger in you NEVER use any type of "squeezing method" to remove the stinger, use a credit card type object to "scrape" the stinger out. Both of these methods word I PROMISE i don't know how many times i have had to do them to myself and many others

Leonidas
Rating
Try to swipe the stinger away with a credit card or blunt knife. That will prevent you from pressing more poison undr your skin whilst the stinger is still engaged. Then apply a small ice pack for about ten minutes. You can use some over the counter antihistamine cream to reduce the swelling. Good luck.

naomireid544
Use a credit card to gently move the stinger out without squeezing it

kelly a
Rating
u can do two things. make a small piece of mud out of dirt and water and apply it to the spot this will remove the stinger, or u can use a nail file and gently scrape the stinger out . but make sure it comes out and also make sure u get benadryl for the itching ... or coritsone cream...

honeybear7772
Take a credit card or any plastic card and gently scrape over the area. This should remove the stinger. If not, then I don't know what to do.

Suthern Yankee
Get a bucket with cold water and table salt, soak it for about 3 minutes, this should help the stinger contract enough to the surface, get a nail file and use the long edge of it to scrape the stinger out, gently, if you have to, work it on all sides to get the whole stinger out, if you use tweezers, you're going to inject more poison into your system. Find some topical and oral benadryl to stop the itch.

If the site swells and you're having trouble breathing, get to a hospital, these are signs of anaphylaxsis.

bassett05
Rating
Soak it in Salt water. That helps to draw it out. Thats what my mom used to do for me when I was little :) Hope that helps

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy