Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Does any body know where I can a monitor that my parents can wear that if they fall they can call me...?
I am looking for some kind of monitor that my parents can wear around their neck like a necklace, that is water proof as well. So that when they fall, they can push the button on it and it will make ...

An insect bite on my neck has grown from a dot to 3.5 ins.in 2 weeks, my eyes and lip are swollen also.?
The doctor gave me steroid cream but the leaflet says 'not to be used on face- keep well away from eyes'
The itching is driving me mad, on my neck, forehead and eyes....

What is best for healing cuts?
I have two smallish cuts on my face which have both scabbed over. Which of these would help heal them the fastest:
1. Neosporin
2. Lavender oil
3. Aloe Vera
4. Not applying ...

How do you treat a First-degree or Second-degree BURN? ?
A few hours ago I burned myself. I reached my hand over a streaming tea-kettle, and burned my arm near the wrist on the steam. It's red, but no blisters, at least not yet. The burn is about the ...

Help i need it now emergency!?
my nephew got a plastc BB stuck in his ear its like a small little plastc ball
Additional Details
im only using yahoo answers because im waiting to go to the hospital(ride)...

I burned myself with 380 degree gun from a hot glue gun. What should I do? It hurts real bad.?

Additional Details
I meant 2 say: I burned myself with 380 degree glue from a hot glue gun....

What do you do if you accidentaly swallowed some liquid laundry detergent?

Is it bad to not eat, or just not eat enough because you feel you are going to get fat?
well im 14 and almost 15 and when ever i do eat i feel like i let myself down, or just stupid..i dont know why but i am just wondering if i am anorexic or just weird...??...

What is your worst fear of growing old?

Besides laser removal... Is it possible to get rid of freckles?

Which is worse, emotional or physical pain?
personally, i find emotional pain worse to bear......

A Dr. gave me 3 pills and told me to take one every 30 minutes, how long will it take me to take all 3?

I think I broke my pinky toe... should I have a Doctor look at or just let it heal?

Why do i sleep constantly?
i get enough sleep at night but after work i have to take a 4 hour nap, then when i wake up i get all depressed that i slept the day away so i go back to bed. my boyfreind hates that i sleep alot and ...

How do u sooth sunburn?
i was out side in the water and doing summer stuff and i got burned and it hurts BAD! what do i do??...

Anyone out there have any good remedies for insomnia?
I've thought about getting a prescription or something, but people always say it's too easy to get hooked on those.
Additional Details
Ahh, I see. So if I become an alcoholic I ...

I have a bad poison ivy rash what can I do to make it go away or ease the itching?

What happens if leukemia is left untreaated?

Is it better to pee standing up or sitting down?

What is the best treatment for Hick-up without using medicine....?
its been now 2 days :(...

enigma
What's the best remedy for dry cough?

ruchivmankad
small pieces of ginger + little honey + a pinch of salt... keep eating at regular intervals...a sure healer

saladin_ancient
Rating
I tend to agree
Earl Grey Hot tea + lemon and honey, and maybe some gensing.

jackobstyle
you should drink herbal tea, like elder tea with some sugar. which is also good for colds.

doctorjo
Chronic dry cough needs to be investigated by your family doctor. Many serious and treatable problems can cause this symptom so I would advise getting a health check up asap.

ping-pong-loser
Rating
Water... Water is good for the body. Water is the best drink ever.

heefelix
Drink lots of water, hot stuff like tea with a tinge of lime, orange juice and apple juice and eat whole apples as well. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. I've tried this and it works.

rkallaca
Rating
A nice, hot cup of tea with honey and lemon.

badass_4rm_htown
Rating
a shot of tequila

Zoombuck 46
rkallaca got it right take her advice its the best

DR KNOW.
licorice or marshmallows check out holland and barrett website

Hellfirehound
I swear by a cough mixture called Rubitoussin (pronounced ruby too sin). Its widely available in the UK and should be where you are. Its meant for chesty coughs but it works for all types. It is quite expensive, but one bottle will last you ages.

Jen
Codeine - it supresses the cough reflex.

Sam Tet
drink lots of water. make sure not cold. honey will help the sickness.

drink regularly.

Cindy
It's very difficult to remedy any cough. First you should go to your physician for a checkup and any advice he or she can offer. Be sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day for optimum health. Warm tea soothes the throat and is helpful. Stay away from the sugar for that is conterproductive to healing. Hope you feel better!

soylent2oz
Rating
Vick's vapor rub (Mentholatum rub) on your chest

a humidifier or vaporiser in the room

and / or stick your head over a bowl of boiling water and put a towel over your head and breathe in the steam (low tech version of a humidifier / vaporiser

drink plenty of warm liquids (tea with lemon and honey is the favourite but really its the honey that is the best because it is a natural antibiotic) get well soon! :-D

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy