Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

What can I do if I ate a lot of eggs?
About 4 hours or so I had 4 boiled eggs ( I made a salad ) and I got sick afterwards, but not as sick as to throw up. My stomach isn't ok still.. Do you know any remedies? I don't want ...

Why do people smoke and continue to smoke inspite of warning that smoking is injurious to their health.?

I feel on my arm on Monday and it still hurts today. I think I bruised the bone. What should I do? Thanks!?

Is it hard to become a docter? because i am interrested in that career.?
i am 14 and i have got level 8 in human discovery and me teacher reckons i have what it atkes to become a docter and that is my will....

I need ideas on how to stop a bloody nose.?
my mom has a bloody nose and I can't get it stopped. Someone tell me how to do it. Will accept old wives tales....

Can being constipated cause nausea?
im relle nauseeated since yesterday since i ate ice cream and mi stomach is ...

My earring's stuck in my ear how do i get it out?
helppp, it ...

If you got stung by a jelly fish , and someone urine on it , will it actually feel better ?
if you got stung by a jelly fish , and someone urine on it , will it actually feel better ?...

What do you think about death?

Can you give me tips on the fastest way to lose weight?

I've got a very heavy flu, what can i do?
pls don't tell me to go to Doc, they're scared me, i don't like Doc.
and besides taking medicines, what else can i do to get rid of flu?...

How long have you went without sleep?

What's the best way to get rid of a bad headache?

Which email pair is better?
{catchdjol@yahoo.co.in deepak.jonn@gmail.com} {catchdjol@gmail.com deepak.jonn@yahoo.com}...

How much blood is it normanl to lose during a nosebleed?
i have had nosebleeds 2 or 3 times a day for the past 4 or five days. this last time, instead of using cloth or tissue to hold on my nose, i let the blood fall into a cup. there was almost a full ...

I have a GIANT mosquito bite?
I have a giant mosquito bite under my arm. And I mean giant. I think I've had something similar to this a couple of years ago but I'm not really sure. The mosquito bite under my arm is ...

What is the best over the counter product to buy to rid the ITCH of mosquito bites?
I have an awful reaction to mosquito bites and the itch stays with me for weeks! Is there a sure fire product to help the itch??...

My neice might of eaten some acne cream?
what would it do to her? should i call someone?...

Why are smokers made to feel like criminals?
people give me a hard time cause i smoke, is it such a big deal?...

Why do people come on yahoo answers to ask important medical questions?
like if you have serious medical questions why come here, why not go to see a ...

Ehehehhh
What's the best/fastest way to flush impurties out from your bloodstream?

Montego
Lots of cocaine, meth, pot and acid!!!

Swamy
Rating
Drinking lots of pure water, taking a few doses of Crab Apple (a Bach Flower Essence) and receiving Reiki - this combination is good for a fast and safe detox.

Anna W
i would suggest drinking lots of water and non caffinated or alcoolic drinks such as fresh juice. eat plenty of healthy foods such as fresh fruit and vegitables and have a good rest. should flush out most impurities.....failing that, a colonic irrigation unpleasnt but effective

Andee
Rating
Fast for a day, drinking only water with a little lemon in it.

sr looloo
Rating
health food shops sell red clove take this and drink plenty of fresh water.on a normal diet you should have 2 litres of water a day so have more than that.

willow
Rating
I could be wrong but i would think eat nothing but fruit veg and nuts for a few days and drink loads of water.

SFfangirl
Take Red Clover complex from an herbal store. It's an excellent blood purifier.

http://www.nutrasanus.com/red-clover.html

Columbo
Green Tea

hans m
Drink loads of water ----- Six pints for three days should clean you out.

John S
Rating
Was someone smoking pot? Drink tons of water. You can buy things at the local drug store to help clean your system too.. i forget what its called thou. I'm sure someone here knows what it is

morgan
Drink as much liquid as you can 8-10 pints non alcohol

istaffa
Rating
Drinking lots of water will dilute impurities and will make it easier for the kidneys and liver to get everything back to normal. You may need to go to the toilet a lot but each time you go a little bit of the impurity is leaving your system.

Goldencondor
Dialysis

nicola b
Rating
Go on a detox. Loads of water and raw fruit and veg for a few days. Use organic if you can to minimise toxins

ஐ♥Nikki♥ஐ
Rating
you mean drugs?
well lots of water helps remove any toxins from the body.
Try a sauna too.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy