Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

 What does frostbite look like?
both serious and unserious....

 What can I use to help a sunburn?

 Wat do I put on a burn?
Im 11 yrs old and im a foster kid.My foster mom burnt me with her cigeratte wat should I put on it? I dont wanna ask my foster mom....

 What is a good stress reliever?

 I can go all day without eating, but when I get home?
When I get home I can't seem to stop eating. I know it's because I'm tired and stressed out but I feel out of control. I'm not belemic or anything clinical like that. I already ...

 My eyes gets blurry when I sit infront of computers all day?
it's just that I do my work on the computor..so what can I do..how can I relax my ...

 Why???????Please help emergency!?
WHy is my dad throwing up continusouly? Its like all water/clear???? He is very ...

 Trying to quit smoking...Anyone ever used the patch, gum, etc.? Do they work? Am afraid of gaining weight.?
Why do people have weight gain when they quit? I have tried to quit several times, and have not been able to for more than a few days. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am astmatic and know ...

 What do i do...I swallowed and aluminum pop can tab?

 Yesterday I ate some chicken and pita bread, and chocked a bit. I got most of it out almost immediately, but..
for the last twenty four hours, a small piece of food has been stuck in my throat. My mother said it could possibly be a closed esophugus (SP) or acid reflex disease. What home remedies should I use? ...

 OWWW i hurt myself...can you help?? read details...?
today i twisted my ankle really badly and i think sprained it. any suggestions on what to...i guess...heal it in anyway? accepting all tips!!...

 What is the best way to stop smoking?

 Will I suffer painful stings from jellyfish at beach?

 What's the best way to get rid of heartburn (besides medication)?

Additional Details
I am not eating anything to cause heartburn either....I don't know why I am getting it. :(
I'm getting it in the afternoon at work....

 I got a ring stuck on my finger. the more i try to get it off the more it swells up.?
any suggestions on how to get it off with out cutting the ring of??...

 Multiple casualities, who should you attend to first, the one who is bleeding the most?
First Aid course, just ...

 Do you have to refridgerate hard-boiled eggs?
If you hard-boil an egg, can you keep it at room temperature for a few days and eat it later? Can the egg grow harmful bacteria even though it's cooked? Does the shell protect it at all?...

 How to overcome laziness especially wake up in early morning?

 How can you lower a fever?

 If you use ear plugs, the one's that you stick inside your ear. Can if affect you ear or cause hearing loss?

The heel of my foot hurts when I put pressure on it. Any idea what it is?
It's not a severe pain. The feeling is similar to how your feet feel after standing on them all day. Only pushing on the pad of my heel, standing or walking on it makes it hurt. What could it be?

Plantar wart?

Mr. BJ
Please dont put pressure on it

Terry M
it may be a spur, see a doctor

maybe a heel spur, i don't really know how it feels, never experienced it, just know people who have.

Sounds like Plantar faciitis. The tenden holding up the arche of the foot gets stretched and it causes very uncomfortable pain in the foot. Check with a physician about it if possible. If you are unable to go to a Dr. there are some over the counter supports that you can buy, make sure they are very supportive in the arch of the foot. It might help the pain until you get to a Dr.

Heal spur takes years to make and you would have had pain in the past. It sound like plantar fasciitis which is an inflammation of the bottom of the foot. The usual treatment is 600mg of motrin 3-4 times a day for a week or two.

You could have bone spurs. If it doesn't get better after a few days, then go to your doctor.

Could be a heel spur. Check with your doctor. My mom had one. Wore a cup in her shoe for a long time.

it could be planters fasciitis..this is damage to the connective tissue from your heel to the balls of your feet. I have that and it helps to stretch and rotate your feet before u get up in the am or after long periods of rest position. It could also be heel spurs or other things. You should go to a podiatrist..they can get u medication to help reduce swelling, hook u up with a (cant think of what they are called now) but a guy who can tell you exercises are ok and not ok for you, maybe get inserts for your shoes, injections or even surgery. good luck...

don't worry too much about it. it's probably just a slightly bruised heel and nothing serious. don't worry, i get it all the time because i dance and i'm in marching band, and it doesn't have any bad effect on anything but a slight pain for a little while. if it stays for a long time get it checked out, but other than that don't worry ^-^

brandi from texas
Look up Plantar Facitus on the internet...that sounds like what it is . A doctor can give you exercises to stretch the muscle on the bottom of your feet...that helps. Good shoes are a must!!! I also now use plastic heel cups from an ortho doctors office. The ones you buy at Wal-Mart, Target etc are not good. The ones at the doc's office maybe could be found at a medical supply store. They were only $6.00 a piece so it is affordable. Do not go with out seeing the doctor, a lot of people get it. It only gets worse so believe me you need to do something about it. If you don't you could end up having to have surgery.

had the same thing happen to me
doctor told me to get a can of soup
and put your foot on top of the can
and roll it back and forth
this exercise really helped

Gone fishin'
It could be a spur. You might need an orthotic for it.

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 7, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy