Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

I have a terrible cold, and need to get over it fast. Whats the best way to do so?

What does it mean if, around your buthole, itches all the time???

OUCH !! How can i get rid of a wasp bite ??
i just walked outside barefoot and stepped on a wasp and it really hurts...how can i get rid of it !!??...

Women only plz?
i'm a 15 year old gurl and i'm never gotten a phisical...is this mormal? should i get one?what dose the docter do when u go in the room?do u have to strip?...

My belly button is really sore??
ok i got my belly button pierced about 3 days ago and it wasnt sore now its hurting, got a lil white discharge and swoll up while getting hot and hard. should i take it out i have been using bactine ...

Is it better to air dry or cover up a cut or broken skin so that it will heal faster?

Is Tooth Paste A Good Burn Remedy?
When you burn yourself is tooth paste something you can use to help with the burn?...

Contact lense broke in eye?
my contact lense broke in my eye.. when i took it off i saw that the middle piece was missing and one of my eyes were blurry than the other. i could also see kind of on my blurry eye because i think ...

I have 3 kids and when me and my husband argue every now and then he hits me who can i talk to in private?
the last time he blacked my eyes and beat knots on my head and bruises all over my body i need a support group or just to ...

What should you do if you see a bike accident?
I was just walking home and I saw a girl on the ground with blood on her face and hands and a bike nearby. There were other people there who saw the accident, and they had called 911.

B...

Best way to cure a cankersore?
Not a coldsore. U know the things u get inside your mouth that hurt real bad? And things like vitamin C sting like a mofo when they drip on it? That's what i have. I seem to always be gettin ...

Why does the sun make you sneeze?

Why do i randomly get depressed with no history of depression problems?

How can i look confident even when im not?

What's a quick way to drop weight temporarily?
I'm taking a physical exam to determine my life insurance rates and I'm worried that on their charts I might be a few pounds overweight....

What is the best way to unpop your ears?
My ears are popped and I can't get them to unpop!...

What is the best way to clean out you system after takeing to many pills?
i have been on alot a pills due to 2 hurt wrists but now nothing is working and i think i need to just stop takeing everything and wait tell it is out of my system i wanted to know if stuff like ...

Lack of sleep?
for nights monday-thursday, i generally get about 3-6 hours of sleep a night. for friday night, and saturday night, i get generally about 10-12 hours of sleep each night. is this like really bad? ...

If I am 5'7'' and weight 230lbs I want to lose 30lbs what is the best way to do it.?

Anyone know any home remedies to get the itch out of a bee sting?

ashleymiller55
Severe sunburn!?! How do I stop the stinging!!??
ok so spring break kicked my butt.. i got a little burn and it started peeling, then i got another burn on top of that, im past the blister phase but it hurts sooooo bad, anything to stop the stinging?!?! even aloe vera burns... its reallyyyyyyyyyy bad!!

Doc Stone
Pour vinegar on it. That will take the burn out everytime. Amazing stuff.

-Doc

Brown eyed girl
cool, not cold, washcloths, noxzema cools, too

Little Softy
Rating
There are products out there that can lessen the sting. The products contain lidocaine and they just get sprayed on. I also recommend cool bath or shower to help get rid of the heat that is in your skin causing the pain. I feel your pain.. I did that to myself last year and the spray I bought really helped to save my bacon..lol

Gary S
Take a tea bag and place it in a cup of water. Let it sit for about 20 minutes. After 20 mins take the cup with tea bag in it lie down on floor have someone take the tea bag out of the cup, let excess water drain from the bag, then have them pat the tea on your bag. Let this air dry. You can do this every hour or so.
Now this mat sound strange but the tea has tanic acid in it which takes the burning and stining out of the sunburn. My mother used to do this whenever I got a sunburn as a child and it really helped.

Benjamin
if u have blisters or are past them....u need to goto the hospital right away. blisters indicate a second degree burn, which is bad. i would advise a trip to the ER immedately!!!!!

Alexis
only time

ironjohn1973
Oh poor you. Aloe is good, try storing it in the fridge before using it. If it is really bad, consult a medic.

littledevilinyourcup
Rating
I feel for you. I sunburn in less than 10 minutes without sunscreen.
This is what my family uses since I can never found the aloe crap.take a tylanol for pain and Take one small can of canned milk (whole milk works too) and pour it into a bowl put it in the freezer while you go take a cool shower(no soaps just rinse off). Once you get out take the milk out of the freezer. Using a soft cloth dab the milk on all areas that are sunburned. let it dry. it will feel sticky and gross and you skin will feel like it is shrinking this is just the lactic acid in the milk drawing the heat out of the burn. after the milk drys take another shower using a mild soap like baby wash or ivory. You can repeat this daily but usually it only takes one time to work. If your skin starts to peel pour 2 cups of whole milk into a tub of cool water and soak for 20 or 30 minutes to help the skin heal remoisterize and cut down on the itchy you get

Chris Jespersen
i think this might be bad advice but let me know if it works.. try something like lemon juice.. it should be cool to the touch and smell good to.. let me know how it works

emt_me911
Rating
If even aloe or lotion is burning, do not apply it to the burn. You are risking infection. See a doctor. You will need silver sulfadiazine. You need a prescription to get it. Sulfadiazine is an antibiotic ointment formulated for burns. It will ease the pain and promote healing.

STAY OUT OF THE SUN!!!!

dlspeed
Rating
Apple Cider Vinegar or white vinegar from the grocery store. My grandmother would spray it on us as little kids, worked every time. You need water also to keep from dehydrating! Good Luck!

OlderAndWiser
Rating
If you're burned so bad that aloe vera burns you, you should go to the doctor. But hon, next time wear sunscreen! You can give yourself skin cancer getting that kind of sunburn, not to mention it'll age your skin and give you wrinkles.

BlondeBlondy
Aloe should not burn

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy