Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

How can i bruise my own eye?

My son got small incision with a stray puppy. does he have to take anti rabies injections?

I am sunburned. Do I take a cold shower or a hot shower?

What does it mean when the linguine on my plate begins laughing at me?

My mom has health problems, what should I do to help?
It all started about 4 years ago. My mother had to go through bypass surgery because she was very stressed at the time and one day she had some sort of chest attack. At the ER they immediatly said ...

How do u envision paradise?

Almost everymorning i wake up with stomach cramps, what could it be?
i almost always get diarreha too, and if i don't feel sick but eat breakfast to early in the morning i get sick. its not nervs, i'm not vervous about ...

I think I got a piece of glass in my heel. Should I see a doctor or wait a week?
I was putting away my christmas boxes felt a sudden pain in the middle of my heal through my sock. There is a tiny small red blood mark in middle of the heel that almost feels like their was ...

If you breath at a slower rate would you age slower?

Will aloe vera make a sunburn go away faster?
like if you put it on the burned areas like everyday....

What is worse a spider bite or a killer bee?

I burnt myself so bad while cooking. What would be good to put on the burn ?
I put a ice pack on it already,but my skin has blistered & it hurts like ......!...

Is it possible to sneeze with your eyes open? Why?

Qustion about sunburn please help?
i have really bad sunburn on my face and my nose is blistering and peeling. Does anyone have any sugestions on what i could do to reduce the redness and peeling. thanks a ...

What is the best thing to do for a bee sting?

I have an excruciating headache. Any ideas what could be causing this...?
I rarely get headaches, and this one is awful.

It is only on the right side of my head, and it is extending from all around my eye to my jawline. When I close my left eye, everything ...

Are you a LEFT-HANDED or a RIGHT-HANDED (in using pen for writing)---?
What causes some people to be a left-handed writer? Is it genetic?
Additional Details
My sister is right-handed, her husband is left-handed, their daughter is left-handed, their son is ...

What kind of doctor do I need to see about my knee popping out of place?
Ok, a few weeks ago I was moving furnature and I guess I was carrying too much weight because my left knee just popped out of place. My knee isn't broken or sprain or anything and when it ...

Which is better shower or bath and WHY? CHUCK :--# )?
I like taking baths and like to soak. I wash with soap several times. This taakes about a half hour. I rinse with clean water after the bath. I'm told that is like being in a sewer with all ...

Hydrogen peroxide?
I have heard hydrogen peroxide is good to put on cuts and abrasions. But I have also heard that it is damaging and not good. What's true?...

la virgen
Please help, i burned myself how do i prevent a scar?
HELP!!! i burned myself with the clothing iron on my arm. it's the third or fourth day, right now it's still red and i've put a lot of neosporin on it but it's sooo red i'm scared it will be an ugly disgusting scar! what can i put on it to ease it? what can i do?

Tasha
Rating
Toothpaste will help ease the pain, whilst you should invest in a product called bi-oil which you apply everyday and slowly reduces the scar. It will cost around $15-20 from your local chemist.

Hope this helps!
Tasha.

Carmen.
Rating
Okay, so toothpaste usually works, but only if you put it on right away. Remember that for next time.

So now, I suggest rubbing aloe vera gel on it frequently, it'll help. Hope you heal well soon!

Samelife761
Make up could help but I'm pretty sure that you don't wanna put it on for the rest of your life. Have you tried aloe vera? Or you probaly can get special surgery to get rid of it.

x HuNniBuN x
put on vaseline! this keeps he skin soft and can prevent severe scaring! dont cover it up ither! good luck! if it dose scar scar's eventualy fade so it will not be ugly! dont worry and good luck!x

LAT
Rating
Pure Vitamin E. You can get it at any drug store. Make sure it is PURE and NOT a lotion or mixture. It is great for any scars not just burns.

If you have an aloe vera plant cut off a stem and rub the goo on. It's more for burn relief but I also find it helps the scar.

Good luck!!

DJ
Rating
Clothing irons leave terrible burns and I'm sorry you got burned. I would suggest letting a doctor look at it and tell you what's best to do. I know this wasn't the answer you were looking for but you shouldn't mess around with burns.

FF_EMT
Rating
there is not much you can do for a burn wound its not like a cut you have killed the cells in your arm and it will proobibly leave a small csacar dependeing on how badly you burend it

Ashley N
mederma

jvaughnmar
Rating
Neosporin helps for fast healing... Fast healing can typically help inhibit scarring

motocrossblondie
Rating
my sister used merderma and this aloe gel. but scars dont go away quickly so dont expect it to be gone in a day. if u use those it should eventually disappear!! GOOD LUCK!!

Mary M
I've used aloe vera successfully in the past. It's best if you have the plant, but gel will work as well. It also helps the burn stop hurting. It's best if used immediately, but I imagine it would still help.

Alireza A
I suppose consuming Triamcinolon ointment according to new medicine or honey according to traditional medicine on your injured skin; but I advise you to counsel with Dermatologist

Spirited
Neosporin

coachotis
Rating
I have found cutting open vitamin e capsules and spreading the vitamins directly on the burn. Although I think scarring is eminent based on one's general body make-up. Hope you feel better

Oklahoman
You may end up having a scar anyway. Best thing to do to take the "burn" or redness out of it is to use something with Aloe in it. I'd recommend straight Aloe if you have it. (There are plants that you can by if you don't.) I wouldn't recommend hand lotion - there may be ingredients that can make it worse.

Rose S
Do you have a Alovera plant or get some gel of it at drug store without alcohol in it. Plus using vitimin E capsule inbetween, beak it open and put on it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.114
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy