Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

My lip piercing is swollen. Is this an infection?
I was really drunk last night and made out with some people too. My piercing is a snakebite piercing (double lower lip) and was done approximately two weeks ago.

I woke up this morning ...

What could dizzy spells with some nausea mean I'm suffering from? I feel like *****! Thanks.?
I had a few spells last week and was very sick this weekend. What could it be? I'm stumped!...

What is the longest length of time you have slept for consistently?

Help - my grammie got me with butter!?
So yeah, I kinda burned my arm while cooking Easter dinner and my grandmother came at me with butter - which I later learned is a definite no-no too Daffy, so now I have an ickie redness on my arm (...

Why do knee's crackle and shoulders pop?

Burnt scalp?
I was dying my hair tonight, and it burned at first, but then it was ok. I thought it was just the inital dye hitting the scalp. I washed it out after 30 min and blow dryed my hair. Now my scalp is ...

Why is dieting so hard to do .?
I am constantly hungry and I will lose 10lbs and gain 7lds back. Know any good diets that work. I was put on some medication and gained weight....

Ok let me ask this question to someone intelligent?
ok i did not step in dirt or in poop or walked in the mud i have dry skin on the bottome of my feet and they have have turned brown on the bottom someone told me it could be cancer is that true no ...

Best remedy for severe heartburn?

When somebody chokes, why is it that blind finger sweeps should not be performed on infants or small children?

To weed or not to weed?
So far I have avoided partaking, but everyone says it is so relaxing. So, why not?...

I got a cut on my foot and noticed a red line going up my foot. what does this mean???
i think i cut my foot on a piece of glass yesterday. So when I got up this morning i noticed a thin red line going up my foot. I have heard that this is not good. Any help would be great ...

Is cheese cake fattening?

How do u cover old scars?
yes i did cut my self but im trying 2 stop .
so do u no any way 2 cover up old scars that wont wash off in water

plezz help

thanks ahead of ...

I accidentally stabbed myself with either a pen or a pencil, what should I do?
A couple hours ago I stabbed myself underneath my fingernail with what I'm pretty sure was either a mechanical pencil or a pen (I was blindly reaching around inside my purse). It hurt a lot and ...

Remove q-tip cotton stuck in ear?
I was cleaning my ears when the cotton slipped off my Q-tip and is now in my ear canal. How can I safely remove the cotton....

What do i do if my 2 year old ate some cigar tobacco(just a bite)?

Can u guys recommend Some Medicine?
I was jumping off the Diving bourd and scraped my knee....

This is very aggravating. Can somebody help me please?
I've had this numbness and tingling in the pinky and the left side of my ring finger down to the right side of my wrist on my left hand for about a week now. Now it seems as though every day I&#...

My 4 year old daughter cut her foot. Should I bring her to the D.r?
She scraped it against a metal hermit crab climber, and i need to know if i should bring her in for a tetanus shot.
Additional Details
There is a series of cuts/scratches. There was ...

guesswho
My feet hurt a lot from standing at work all day. What is the best type of shoe, not expensive, to wear?
It gets to the point I can hardly walk normal because they hurt so bad.A lot of the pain is in my toes and the top of my arch. I do not wear heels, only flats to work since I am on my feet an average of 8 to 9 hours a day. Any help here?

nikianov18
im going to tell you like this use some ho-shoes or some sandle soft ones then when you get home get a bucket our something your feet can fit in run some warm water keep your feet in it about 15-10 minute do that for a weeks our so then you will be straight ok

Abbas110
Rating
Put some warm water in a pot and desolve some salt in it,, dip ur beautiful feet in that water for 50 to 10 minutes. move ur fingers moving ,, not only your beautiful feet but ur lovly body will also be relexed,, i am Abbas110 and will not mind a friend ship with u ,, off course if u like

chielohana
Make sure your posture is good and you relax your knees. Don't keep them locked all day. But sorry to break it to you, if you don't want pain you're going to have to cough up some bucks. You need quality shoes that fit you properly. Seeing a pedoistrist is also a good idea. Fork up the cash and get some custom made orthodics that you can wear in any shoe. That way you don't need to buy expensive shoes and you'll have the orthodicts for years.

blah
Try Aerosols. They are the choice of a lot of nurses that I know.If you want to just work with the shoes that you already own, you may want to look in to arch support inserts.

cutygrl
I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS, BUT IF YOU WANT GOOD FOOT SUPPORT YOU MAY HAVE TO GIVE UP THE GREEN, MONEY THAT IS? THE BEST BRAND SHOES OUT THERE ARE AS FOLLOW:
1. ROCKPORTS
2. AEROSOLES
3. EASY SPIRITS
IF YOU WANT YOUR FEET TO NOT HURT, AND YOUR LOWER BACK TO BE PROTECTED BY FUTURE PAIN; THEN SPENDING THE MONEY WILL BE A VERY GOOD INVESTMENT. BESIDES, YOU ARE YOUR BEST INVESTMENT!!!

chamilitary21
a good shoe for you to get that arent expensive are New balances, they are complety nice on the feet.

pibb
You could try insoles, phase-4 orthotics are good. You need something to support the arch and to even out the pressure on your feet. Also hand massage your feet to move the blood around when you can.

Ash
running shoes that look nice and formal...like LaCoste or Diesel

crazyat26
I have you beat I am on my feet, walking at least 10.5 hours a night. I wear running shoes which are just right for that.

I really dont know what you do for a living, but if you are to wear business shoes I suggest naturalizers They are about $50-75 expensive, but worth it.

Nursing shoes are made for long hours and walking around. My Aunt swears by them.

J.A.S.
Rating
crocs or z-coils

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy