Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Anyone ever hear the sound of a TV on or radio when it is off?
This happens to me sometimes. also happened to my husband and then my dad told me about it happening to him! anyone know what this is?...

How often do you..?
take a shower........ my friend is in 8th grade and says she takes one about every othere day is that good?...

I have a big bruise, help me, please?
my sister's bruise is the size of a bowling pin. how do you heal a bruise that big asap?...

Do u smoke? why aren't u dead yet?

Additional Details

Am i weird because i choose to be depressed?
like i may have some happy days here and there, but in general i tell people i will always be depressed. it kinda of keeps me grounded and in my place. is that good? does anybody else here choose to ...

My dad got stung by 2 bees??? Help!!!!!!?
My dad got stung by abee and we don't know what kind it is. We have tried everything. This happened like 4 hours ago and it still stings. Help!! He is not allergic.

~Sarah~...

What does the cigarette do to our lives?

How do my cat and allergic boyfriend coexist?

What should I keep in my first aid kit?

I lost my virginity, how do I get it back?
A question for my ...

How to treat .22 rifle wounds???
i am 14 and my father said i could use his brand new .22 cal rifle to play with while he went out to dinner. i didnt reall yknow how to use it. so i while i was trying to reload it it went off and ...

How can i make myself throw up?
i need to throw up, dont ask why/ is there something i can drink to throw up? or do? i dont want to stick my finger in my ...

Glass in Big Toe HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Please i need help, i am pretty sure that there is a sliver of glass in my big toe on my foot. At first I thought I got all of it out but I didn't. I have trying to get it out but it just won...

How does one get rid of bad breath?

I JUST SUPER GLUED SOMETHING TO MY THUMB!! how do i get it off??

Where do you like to go to relax, rejuvenate, and refocus?
Sometimes I get stressed out and was wondering if you could give me some good pointers on how to relax and where to go to do that....

How do i treat my cracked skin?
my hand keeps on cracking, peeling and bleeding all the time, how do I treat it...it hurts like hell.....i tried to use zim's crack cream and it didn't help but it burns...but not helping......

My 4-yr-old does not sleep at night. At about 3/4 am she goes to bed. Regularly. I’m tired. What to do?

How can you stop a nose from bleeding?

Ways to get rid of a headache?
besides Advil, Tylenol, Aspirin, etc. suggest ways scuh as resting, cold compress.....those kind of things....

faerycatcher
My ex-boyfriend committed suicide a year ago, atleast but I still think about him...?
I dated someone who was a drug dealer, and he got caught and committed suicide a long time ago. However, I still talk about him and have dreams that he is stil alive.. what is wrong with me? why can't I let go? :(

joeanswerer
did he give you some of his drugs?

mymia_6
heres really nothibn wrong with you .its just that you prob was i love with him before he died and havent had the time to end it.its very normal.you could be feelin like this for years so dont worry yu get over it.

www.mandyeye
Rating
Their is nothing wrong with you because it comes natural to miss a love one this question was very interesting to me because i can relate my grand mother died last march an until this day i still think about her.It's a long process and nothing is wrong with you and if that be the case every body in the u.s is crazy and i now that's not true so a word of advise just keep your head up and don't blame your self for others mistakes and remember it's a long process.

ice_queen_says
I don't think that it is something wrong with u, his death was horrible and it was a shock to u, a trauma, this isnt easy to forget u cant get over it so easy, thats why its better to ask some profesional help, friends are usefull but not so much, i have been thru this

blythums7227
you prolly cant let go kause it is someone u really trully loved deap down!!!maybe u should try talking to him and work things out or maybe try to like someone else like have a new relationship!

2good4u
Rating
I know what you feel like....one of my aunts overdosed and died not too long ago...there is nothing wrong with you...you probally just dont want to let go..even though he is you ex...but dont remember what happend and cry.....remember the good times you had and smile.
; )

lady pleaser
Rating
listen death is never easy to go threw.all you can do is think about him and just remember his death wasnt ur falt.good luck i hope i'v been at least a little help.

charianka2
Rating
the fact he was a drug dealer.....but u loved him and I know u miss him. There is nothing wrong about thinking about him...

♥Doncella♥
Rating
it's hard i understand. there is nothing wrong with u. it's normal to feel dat way. u can't let go cuz u loved him. it just takes time to get over it. eventually u will. trust me

Dj SmartiePantz
Rating
Alexi: It's hard to lose someone you love, especially if he/she commited suicide. Death is rare during your personal life, and that doesen't happen much there either. I don't blame you.

andrew5544
it's a stage of greif... theres 5. check it out... do a search

the_beatles_chicka2006
Rating
i am sooo sorry... I really am,the same thing happend when my grandpa died,what it is is that you think of it as a dream like do you kno when you dumped someone and you wake up and sometimes think its a dream...Well you might be feeling the same thing.The best way to deal with it is find so one to talk to that understands you,and cry it out.Im sure he is in a better place.Good luck!Write to me if you ever wanna talk.Im so sorry
-Jenny

autyauna
i sorry to hear ahout you loss.you are probably think about him and dream about him b/c you miss him and maybe still love him. and also the way he passed away could be a factor.

flowers70
Rating
Nothing is wrong with you. these things take time...

nolyad69
I'm sorry. There isn't a whole lot you can do, it will just take time. In the future you should avoid dating people who are in illegal situations. It sounds as though this guy would have eventually brought you down with him.

But..try to have a happy easter
http://www.daylon.com/easter/

JohnnyBravo
Rating
Letting go of someone that died is hard enough. That he took his own life...makes it harder. Give it more time.

rocks_my_mom
Rating
cuz ur still think'in of someone u love

blindog23
Rating
I dont think theres anything "wrong" with you. You were in a relationship with someone who had a very strong impact on your life, and his life ended in a traumatic way for those who are living to deal with. The fact that you project in your dreams the wish that he was still alive is not necesarily anything out of the ordinary. Although some time has passed it doesnt mean that the person will ever necesarily drop out of your life altogether. Even once you have "moved on" he will still come up from time to time. Try and remember the best of what you two shared together, but also try and experience different oppertunites and allow new people to enter into your world.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy