Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

My 8 year old wets the bed is this normal??
I wake her up to go pee,my husband says leave her alone she'll grow out of it...do you agree with him?am I wrong for waking her?getting her used to getting up?
Additional Details
Oh ...

Is there caffiene in red bull energy drink?

Ive been told that a puppy attracts women .i have a puppy now. are the women on the way?

What is a good way to clean my body (insides)?
I've been wanting to cleanse my body from all the natural toxins; crappy food, alcohol, coffee, etc.... What is a good way? I was thinking of fasting for a few days and start fresh....? You ...

How long after an ear infection is treated can a child go swimming?

Is this insect bite bad?
i was cutting the hedges when something stung me.it doesn't really hurt it's just really itchy and making this big 'c' shaped bump on me.it started off sort of small but now it...

I can't get my ring off my finger! My knuckle is larger than my ring now and I just can't get it off!?
I would not even think of taking it off but my wife noticed that the ring has been getting just a bit smaller than my finger. Now, I have been gaining some weight in the past 3 years - about 30 ...

What bug attacked my mum????
my mum was in the garden unaware of any bite or sting came over extremealy sick was violently sick and was quite poorly for the rest of the day. the next morning she was unable to walk her leg had ...

My brother is having a seizure WHAT DO I DO!!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Which is better for astigmatism, contacts or eye glasses?

What type of foods can boost energy levels?

Is Laser Eye Surgery good or bad?

How can i get shards of glass out of my hand?
i smashed a glass this morning. Since then i have had sharp pain in my hand around the tiny cut. the cut is like a paper cut so i really think there is anyway i can get it out myself if there is ...

How do I get rid of a sever needle fobia?

10 points!what vitamins are necessary to heal a wound/scab?
what vitamin brands are best ...

What illnesses does penicillin treat?

What is the importance of first - aid?

If i cut my arm,and have no band-aids,can I use a kotex pad to stop the bleeding?

Does it hurt 2 get your ears pirced?
Because I want another ear hole by my first ear hole! So, does it hurt?And also does it hurt 2 get your ear pirced on the top of your ear's?...

How do you find peace when you are in so m any worries?

samba
My earring is stuck inside my ear! literally! HELP!?
I recently got my cartilage pierced
I replaced it with a very small stud
about five minutes ago i tried to take it out. while pulling on the backing i pulled to hard from the back and the stud went straight through my ear
now its stuck right in the middle and its bleeding a lot and i cant get it out
I tried pulling it out all the way AND pushing it back the other way but its all too painful and it wont budge
what should i do?

peter w
Rating
use a tooth pick use a bigger gage next time put some saline solution on it

garuel
Rating
Go to the hospital, you need to be attended by an otorhinolaringologist... you shouldn't try to take out the earring by yourself, specially with a needle, you could damage your timpanic membrane.

Sarah M
a would take a trip to a /e sorry be the best place good luck

dance.chic
Try turning it! If you have cleaner for them, rub that around until it gets wet and then try to turn it and pull it out. If nothing works, i would go to the place you got it pierced. They could help a lot!!! (you will get it out)

Melissa S
Rating
Go straight to A&E. Try and get a clean cloth and press it on the bleeding area, this should stop the bleeding from getting worse. Thats all you can do till you get to hosptial.
God bless you.
xxx xxx xxx

ShizzNizzle
Go to the hospital.

Flag N
Call your doctor and get to a hospital ASAP.

Kanst
Make your way to a minor injury unit or a walk in centre (much quicker than A&E for minor stuff). Just cover your ear with clean non-fluffy cloth (T towel?), and leave it alone - messing around with it will make it swell up and make it more difficult to remove the earring.

samantha
Rating
Think this is something you can't leave for long. If another person can't use a sterilized needle to get it out...then go to a doctor...I'm sure they get these kinds of things all the time. But whatever you do, don't let it go because it could fester and cause a worse problem.

Try having someone else see if they can do it for you....

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy