Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Can my car?
suffer from Electro Mechanical Dicsasotiation or do I need to see a Dr(Think I spelt it Wrong)....

Should I be concerned about the bite my brother gave me?
Well...its not exactly a bite...
Me and my brother were playing around the other day, and as we were playing we both fell and his teeth punctured my skin near my ankle. It happened 2 days ago ...

What happens if your dog bites you?
Today i was dealing with my little dog when it randomly gets angered and tries to bite my arm. It didn't piece it, not did it bleed at all either. The only thing on my arm is the little bite ...

Should I seek medical attention for my ear?
I woke up this morning with a red, irritated upper left ear. Once I got into the bathroom to check it out I noticed that my skin was peeling in the irritated area of the ear. I figured it was just a ...

What can i put on my sunburn that will make heal quicker?
im really pale and i got burnt badly yesterday..its on the whole back of my legs and on the front of my knees and thighs..even on my shoulders, back, and hands...this is miserable.....any ideas?...

How do i make a sunburn go away faster?
i got a bad sunburn from swimming yesterday and im going on vacation on monday so how do i get it to be lesss red and go away quicker and i hate it because it looks like a tan/burn and i like being ...

Well i burnt my finger and i tried the running water and it made it worse and it Burns HELP?
well
it is i burnt my wrist and
my finger it hurts
i have tried the water not ...

Which hurts worse bee or wasp sting?
i stepped on a wasp yesterday, it feels like a needle is being jabbed in to your skin. But i wondered if it hurt worse to get stung by a bee......

I never thought much of this but now....im scared!!?
this has been happening for like 1 yr.. or maybe less.
Every time when something hurts me emotionally.. but it has to be something really bad..my chest right in the middle..it burns, and hurts......

I just got an industrial piercing 3 days ago and it will not stop bleeding?
the blood is heavy and flowing down my ear, and thick which i think is blood clots but my ear is showing no sign of infections, just continuously bleeding..help ...

What are some natural remedies for insomia?
Please do not suggest any over the counter drugs!...

Can somebody tell me some well known home remedies of any kind?

Additional Details
it can be about any problem like mosquito bites......

My boyfriend got punched in the face and head and his face is swollen. What should I put on it?
We've been putting ice on it, but is there anything else we can do? Yes, he went to the ER...

Is it true that the we cary around up to 22 pounds of undigested food? That's what they said in a comercial...

Will I really feel better if I put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up?

What is the best thing to put on a sunburn ? i have tried everything it is starting to peal?

Just got Stung By some Bee cutting the Bushes?
What am I suppose to put on it....

Nempho is it a disorder?

I've got a little piece of glass embedded in my hand. If tweezers won't work, how do I get it out?

How do i deal with obesity?

jennipoo
My child has dark black ear wax in her ear and doctor gave me a ear was removal kit?
anyone know an effective way of using this kit?
Additional Details
i have directions... i am looking for someone who has done this before and maybe can say what to expect...i have also called the doctor...

motherofone
Yes I am a nurse and I have used these before. Follow the directions on the package and just keep squirting in the water until the ear wax comes loose. Then you can CAREFULLY pull it out with a tweezers of a q-tip. Though this may be an unpleasant experience for your child, it wont hurt him/her

rikki_jo
Rating
If you are concerned about the kit the doc gave you, go to the store and buy some Similisan Ear Wax relief.
It is a drop that you simply put in the ear, plug the ear with a cotton ball so the drops stay in (the dosage is on the bottle)...and VOILA! the ear wax problem is resolved.

hotdogsarefree
Rating
the effective way / is to follow directions

Jennifer :)
Rating
It's ok to use that kit. Get the water or liquid about room temp. If the water is too cold it will make them dizzy....but if its too hot it will do the same plus burn. Put the solution in thier ear and then use a bulb syringe to gently flush it out with water. It's perfectly safe. The only hard part is getting them to sit still long enough for the solution to work in thier ear. You might want to try this while they're in the bath tub. Less mess that way. I've seen stuff come out of peoples ears as big as your thumb nail. It will look nasty but don't worry. If after doing this he developes some pain call the doc and let them know.

lareyna37
just go by your instruction or what the doc told you, with the kit there is no faster way or other effective way to use this med

Lady Alma of Avalon Grailguard
Your doctor knows, you forgot to pay attention to the care of kids ears.... Can't you remember you mother cleaning your ears when you were little? Those cotton tips, don't work... If anything, the wax gets pushed deeper into the inside of the ear, clogging up the hole corridor... You could try to wash out the ear by using a filled syringe with water... I do not know if it is the remedy, but I would add some salt to the water.
And clean your kids ears, with a common hairpin... It will dig out the wax, and prevent temporary loss of hearing because the ears are plugged shut.

goolsby39
If the kit includes anything to insert in the child's ear, tell the doctor to use it to treat his hereroids.
Rinse the child's ear with hydrogen peroxide. You can buy a pint of it which is enough to last a long time, for less than a dollar. It helps to warm the peroxide slightly before you put it tn the child's ear. With the child on his/her side, using a baby enema syringe or other small apparatus, gently allow about a teaspoon of peroxide to flow into the ear canal.DO NOT FORCE IT OR USE PRESSURE IN ANY WAY!!!!!!!!!! Ideally, the obstruction will float out in a minute or two. If not, repeat the procedure until it works. Don't put anything in a child's ear smaller than your elbow.
P.S. Never trust your child to a doctor who has D.V.M. after his name.

Cherasch
Rating
Follow the directions. If you gently squeeze the body temperature water in the ear canal it will soften the ear wax and the wax will come out. It may take several times at putting water into the ear canal before the wax comes out. Make sure the water is not too hot or too cold. This can be uncomfortable or make your child dizzy. Push the water in gently not with a lot of force - remember the ear drum is there and is tender. Just think of how it would feel to you. It does feel strange and is loud when the water goes in so your child may have to get use to it for the first couple times. If they seem to complain that it is painful - STOP and report it to the doctor.

Enchanted
Rating
If there are no directions, for heaven's sake call the doctor who gave it to you and ask him/her!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy