Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Will respiration have any effect on the rhythm of heart?
I find my heart rate is faster when I inhale than I exhale, so I always hold my breath for a while when I have to do some medical check....

Sorry to bother anyone but im going trough menopause and i feel like throwing up can i take anything?

Okay i was in the shower and i cut myself shaving my legs; and its bleeding . not badly but omg it stings!?
its bleeding and its such an evan cut and it hurts so bad! what do i do!?!...

Dizziness?
I'm only twelve years old. About twenty minutes after I woke-up, I got dizzy. I was walking and dizzy and I fell into my dresser. To walk sometimes to keep my balance I need to put on hand on ...

Why do i get shving bumps after i shave?
and how can i prevent this? thanks.
Additional Details
i missed Shaving* soo i am just correcting myself :)...

Why do your bellybutton peel? Mines is peeling and its bothering me, can someone help me?
its just peeling from the inside out and around the outside. CAn anyone tell me whats going on?...

Is there a way to improve your vision without laser eye surgery?

I accidentally swallowed a small piece of cling wrap covering a piece of fish I bought - should I be worried?

Chloraseptic spray and bakng soda?
hello everyone, can someone please tell me what chloraseptic spray does? will it help me cause i have pain when i swallow caused by something i dont know yet...and also, is it ok to swallow baking ...

Eyelid twitching?
It is so irritating. What causes it / What can you do to stop it, besides ice packs....

What would happen if you stuck a fire extingusher in someones ear and let ir rip?
Yeah, I've always wondered. A lot of people say thier head would implode. Some say nothign would happen. So yeah, I wanna know, I'm really curious....

How do i get a sliver out?
Yesterday i got a bunch of really tiny slivers of fiberglass in my finger. i was able to get a few out, but there are still about 3 left and i can't manage to get them out. I'v tried ...

How do you know?
I feel anxious and stressed all the time. I try praying and asking God to help me, but I never seem to feel better. How do you know if you may need psychiatric help or possibly meds.?...

Painful splinter in my foot. I cant get it out. Any advice?
...It's a small black splinter or something. I dont know what it is exactly, but it is straight in the sole of my foot and slightly swollen. I've been trying to dig it out and use tweezers, ...

HELP! I have had water stuck in my ear for six months!!!?
I'm not really sure how it happened but, I got water stuck in my ear and it never came out, and it's been six months! And I know this sounds weird, but now it makes these clicking noises! I&...

Really Bad Face Sun Burn!?
I have a really bad facial sunburn. It is on both of my cheek bones. Aloe Vera Helps but it kind of burns. <-Why is that? Could you please help me!

All answers appreciated
A...

CUT ..plz help!?
I was walking in the woods and a branch cut my arm, it hurts alot an dis bleeding and starting to swell up.. should i do anything special other than washing it and putting a bandage on it .. btw im ...

How can i take the sting out of my sunburn?
i'm really worried now i had the sting in my sunburn for 4 days now and it wont go away. any tips on how to get rid of the sting at least?
please be spasific
i really am ...

Drug Test by testing Saliva?
I am not trying to pass a drug test, just trying to find some info. I had never heard of a saliva drug test before, and when my fiance get hired at Lowes they did one. The lady told him it could ...

My boyfriend and I don't have any medical insurance and can't afford doctor/dentist visits...What do we do?

Rilie
Liquid bandage on a popped blister?
Is it okay to put liquid bandage on a blister that has popped and the excess skin has peeled off as well?

rockin4495
i wouldn't. It won't be too affective and it might be more open to infection.

Zen
icky! :P I would put a regular bandaid on. that way it can still get air and dry a bit.

enoch d
It is going to burn but only for a minute but yes, it's o.k.

Double Dachshunds Owner
I would clean it with peroxide first, but it should be okay.

From an emergency medicine site:
"It’s a great product to use if you get a blister on your foot. "
http://www.emergencypreparednesstips.org/benefits_of_liquid_bandage_products.html

Jose
Rating
Yes and No because if your put a liquid bandage on the blister the blister will stay wet and it will not heal fast enough. Yes because it will fell good.

keife191
i dont think thatd be a good idea, it might get infected, but if you want to try it go ahead, just have some salt or viniger handy in case it does get infected.

Heatherer
I wouldn't put a liquid bandage on it because a popped blister needs to breathe. Liquid bandages are good for cuts and scraps because the whole point is too keep all the bacteria out, and it covers more thourougly than a regular bandage would.

One Day
Rating
That might sting a little.

I usually just put on some ointment and let it sit, dont put anything else over it.

Obi137
liquid bandage is made similar to derma bond; superglue for your skin. it can seal the area very well.... the flip side to this is that it seals in any bacteria not cleaned off. so only use if you disinfect the area first.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy