Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

My hamster mauled my face HELP?
Ok I was just petting him on my lap ive had him for years and he bit my lip took a chunk of skin out of my upper lip and scrached and swelled my cheecks up - Ive been sterilized with water-soap

Lump back of ear?
ok i have a small lump behind my ear, i always have a runy nose , i sometimes get headaches and just wodering ayone no wot this is?? it is also quiete small and have had for couple of months ?...

What's the best way to fall asleep quickly? no sleeping pills,?
i cant fall asleep until like one, and cant get up in the morning so im trying to fall asleep fast. anything? besides warm milk or sleeping pills?...

Exactly what kind of doctor is a D O ?

I got bitten by this?
Ive never got bitten by a bug like this before:

http://images.google.com...

Whats the best way to get rid of a big painful blister?
i got new knee high boots and they hav given me a huge painful blister on the back of my heel any ideas on how to get rid of it quickly???...

How to get rid of an infected ingrown toenail?
LIke any store bought antibotics or do i have to go to the doctore?...

Need help and info with stiches?
I had a small lump removed from under the skin on my leg today and got about 10 stiches. I don't really know how to take care of them. What I want to know is if i bend my leg (like walking or ...

When to see a Dr for tick bites ?

Who's the president of the philipines?

If you had a choice between losing sight or hearing?
what would you choose and why?...

How can I avoid mosquito bites?
How do I avoid mosquito bites and some other sorts of insect bites(besides using the spray and lotion stuff)?...

What do you think about a long distance relationship?
I'm in love with this guy for 6 years now, and his in another country. I'm 19 years old....

What do i do? i just stabbed a little hole in my pointer finger from grating cheese???
it's bleeding a lot hurry!
Additional Details
it was just with the very tip of the ...

Why is it that when i do something positive about my life some known people puts a dampner on it?
a few people whome i have known before have given me little encouragement....

Is it bad for your health to take basic caffiene pills everyday?

A knife sliced open the skin between my thumb & index finger,i see fatty tissue, will this heal w-out stitches
i was cutting a melon which was quite tough and the knife slipped and sliced open the skin between my thumb & index finger, i can see the fatty tissue, the cut is about an inch long.
im in T...

BLEeDING EYES!?
My eyes just started to bleed. I am scared and I don't know if this is normal. It is like I am crying blood! My eyes where feeling dry this morning! Help!!! My eyes burn!...

Insect bites?
I got bitten by 'schnarken', these German mosquitoes things this summer and they still haven't gone away. They dont itch as such but I've got all these nasty red spots over me. Is ...

Im 5'2, 24 yrs, old mother of 2, and wanna lose 20lbs whats the fastest way to do it?

Crude.humor
Left hand wont stop shaking?
My left hand is skaking really bad but my right is fine? what is wrong?
Additional Details
My left hand wont stop shaking but my left is fine, what is wrong?

NEISHA
Rating
WELL IF YOUR LEFT HAND IS SHAKING THAT MEAN YOU IS VERY NERVOUS AND IT JUST WANT STOP SHAKING AND YOUR RIGHT HAND IS FINE SO YOU IS JUST NERVOUS IF YOUR LEFT HAND IS ONLY SHAKING

cassie
could be any number of things. has anything happened to your hand, arm, wrist, shoulder, neck, back or head recently? are you cold? nervous? did you get something on your hand? if it doesn't go away after a short period of time and you can't think of what may have caused it, call your doctor or go to A&E. even if you can think of what could have caused it, call your doctor. by short period of time, i mean an hour, absolute top.

Angelheart♥
made me smile anyways.... did not know if you meant for that to happen. Have you called a doctor? If you have Kaiser and can't afford it, call the advise nurse. Good luck

Andrea B
Rating
no one can really answer this on yahoo however a neurologist can do some tests t give you some answers - good luck

Shauna
Rating
You should call an make an appt w/ your dr. Though I cant say for sure what is wrong with you I will give you this warning... my brother had the shakes in one of his hands and ignored it all day and he ended up having a seizure and following hand tremors while he was in the hospital did it again.. so it never hurts to be safe instead if sorry.. you know?

Wow!guitar
Parkinson's disease usually does start on one side. You may be unusually tired. I would definitely let my doctor know what is happing and that I had been doing this. Keep a record of when and how many times and how long the episodes last.

KMS516
My aunt's hands started shaking and she went to the neurologist and was diagnosed with Parkinsons disease. Shaking can also be a result of medications you may be taking. It's worth the time to be diagnosed by a doctor so you can be properly treated. You don't want it getting worse!

Diana K
Rating
have u been using your left hand alot.. like work or in some type of sport.. ur hand is tired.. over used. just ovoid doing things with that hand itll prolly go away the next day

Blue Lagoon
Rating
something is definitely wrong...since your brain controls your body's movement I'd say somethings going on in there

turd ferguson [aka 3]
Rating
take some more meds and maybe the right will start shaking.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy