Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Have you ever been stung by a bee?
I have never been stung by a bee, and believe its time! I was wondering if i am the only ...

What's the quickest way to get rid of a bad sunburn?
I got burned while working outside and i need to get rid of the redness quick along with the pain....

I am going deaf in one ear can anyone recommend a good optician?

How do you stop feeling like crap?
I have given up everything. I prayed. I tried not to worry. I'm not working and I haven't been for five months. I'm tired all the time but I can't sleep. Everything is in my grasp ...

How should I handle this situation?????????? My son was beat up by a gang of boys?
My 13 yr. old son was beat up by about 6 boys ranging in age between 14-18. I called the police and they talked to the boys, but said there really wasn't alot they could do. My son doesn't ...

Would you eat a human to stay alive?
So you're stranded, trapped, whatever and you know help will not arrive in the next two weeks. However, a member of your group just had a heart attack and since the weather is so cold you can ...

Has anyone ever heard of using super glue instead of getting stiches???

What's a good way to help heal a sunburn?
I know Aloe is good but is there anything else? Here afew weeks ago I went to the pool and din't put sunblock on. I ended up with an awful burn, 2nd degree. Yesterday I also went to the pool. My ...

URGENT help please?
I just got bitten accidently by the dog i rescued, its not deep, but is bleeding a lot. its on a finger - ive had a tetnus three years ago, would i still need another, and what should i do?...

I did a really stupid thing at lunchtime...?
....I wear leave-in contact lenses, but had something irritating in one today and took it out to rinse it. I usually use multi purpose saline solution which you can use to rinse the lenses and put ...

I'm 23 yr old female i weigh 94 pounds and I'm 4" 11 is that too skinny?

Chapped,cracked lips need help.?
It's been very cold where I live and my lips have been sufforing. I have put chapstick on them and even some carmex. They still are chapped and cracked. Does anyone know how to help my lips get ...

What's the best way to care for a sunburn?

Which is the best country to live in?

Why do i see myself ugly?
i dont feel like im ugly....i just see myself ugly...now i feel im ugly..but why do i get all this compliments? like ur cute,etc. she has a crush on u etc..things like that..but when i took a pic of ...

Do u have to take a person that cuts themselves to a doctor for help or can you help them on your own?

Do you ever get that sick feeling that something bad is going to happen?

Whats a good way to relieve stress when you pissed off?

How do i cure a mosquito bite?
i dont have any cream or meds..and its too late to get a ride to the store. HELP IM ITCHY!...

Please!!! Help!!?
My sister is 20 years old she just took about 12-13 aleve pills. she said she doesn't want to live anymore, my mom came over and gave her milk, i don't think that will do anything. we told ...

momslittlemiss2
Is it normal to have no feelings?
I feel as though you have no feelings for others like 75% of the time? I am feeling very lost and i dont know why.
Am i bi polar?
Additional Details
and i dont have feelings for myself sometimes.

ACE_PT
Rating
The goos news is having no feelings is not any sign of Bi-Polar, the bad news is your depressed for some reason. I've gone through this from time to time, when nothing seems exciting and nothing makes you really happy or sad, you just seem to exist from day to day. But dont be too upset, these feelings tend to get better with time and it's a normal part of just being alive and having ups and downs. But ........... if these "non" feelings last for a few months or longer, you may need some help in dealing with your depression - good luck.

brandon_aka_the_class_clown
Rating
no

rainkissed426
I personally am in no position to tell you whether or not you are bipolar. However, here is a great website with a Bipolar quiz on it:

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/bipolarquiz.htm

If it gives you a yes, definitely seek counseling. Good luck!

richa
Rating
arre how can it be.this is not at all possible .coz we feel by the skin.n how can u be skinless consult a dermatologist.u need help.immediatly

starynight109
Rating
you are normal!

☆Asian♡star☆
Rating
Go to your doctor. I think you are depressed: take zoloft
You'll feel happier, won't feel tired all the time, you can think better and there is more.

Lets talk
It's not normal to feel this way, but it does happen to many people for so many different reasons. Stop and think while being relaxed and find what is is that may have triggered you down look on life. Ask yourself what is it that your missing? When your ready to seek the answer to your question write it down look over it and if someone has hurt you emotionally then do the best thing and comfront them, If theres something thats missing in your life then go out and get it no matter how hard it is. When you learn to acheive this you will feel so much better and don't stop continue. Please visit http://www.glycoscience.org. E-mail and i can discuss more info. You'll find it very interesting and referr others to visit and contact me.

Da' FireDogg
u have them... u just have 2 find them...

CircusDelux
Rating
You should go talk to a psychologist about this. Having apathy (lack of feeling) could be a sign of some issues that need to get resolved in your life. If you also have low energy, wishing you were dead, inability to have fun with things that you did before, sleep disturbances, anxiety, appetite changes you probably have some sort of depression.

Being bipolar means you are depressed for some time and then go to the opposite spectrum.

Don't jump to conclusions about what you have or what is wrong with you. Go talk to a professional about everything that you are experiencing. When your depression gets better you will feel more concern for yourself first and then have the ability to care for and love others too. This is why people say that to love others you need to love yourself first. You will find your way and not feel lost anymore. Have faith in yourself.

The pink Soccer ball
Rating
not bi-polar. Depressed, sorry.

macki
Rating
Please talk to someone who can help. My ex had no feelings, which led him to do some way scary stuff. Thats why he's my ex!

♥Doncella♥
Rating
yea u bi polar

Thea
Rating
it's normal for some poeple to have a really hard time expressing their feelings. or are you talking about empathy and compassion for other people? maybe try to imagine yourself in someone else's situation.

i hardly think this is a reason to assume you're bi-polar. that has more to do with mood extremes, like being incredibly hyper and energetic one moment and then slipping into a deep depression.

mdm63
you may suffer from some sort of disorder like my self i suffer from alcaholism. I've been sober for years i always wonder if up to this day i'm ever going to have normal feelings like other people seem to have, notice i say seem, because a lot of times i may perseve people to have feelings different than mine when they really don't. In real live i may have more feelings than most people but because i'm tired or afraid to get hurt i just shut them down as a safety mechanism.

gprabbit85
Rating
If you don't have feelings, then you are not human. All humans have feelings and that's a fact.

girlqueen
It is not normal.All humans have feelings ,though the intensity of them may vary from person to person.Surely you feel strongly about something.Maybe you are blocking them as a protective measure.It's not good to keep your feelings bottled up.To do so is like a time bomb waiting to blow.Express Yourself.It's OKAY!!!

DEATH
Rating
No, it is not normal to not feel emotion. It's part of what makes us human beings. If you have trouble feeling emotions, I suggest you see your doctor, tell him/her about this and they can recommend a course of treatment that works best for you.

Jenelle
Rating
you should get help...you maybe bi polar or he any other thing you need to see someone!!! there is a lot of thing that will make you feel better!!

headdownme
Not normal,something is wrong.

thornrez1
Rating
No You are Depressed. I suffer the same Problem.

bettyboop
Rating
It sounds like you might have a disassociative disorder. You might want to talk to a psychiatrist.

bizwhiz11
Rating
Do you every get hyper, or have your mind race? Bi-polar is when a person cycles from mania to depression. It could also be possible that you for whatever reason are suppressing your feelings. However, it could be depresssion. If you are worried, you should talk to your parents and see a psychiatrist.

atiqueflorida1947
There must be feelings more or less. No feelings,I don't
agree with you.

Mista Cee
Rating
damn thats not normal at all.

matt
Rating
it's not at all,you must find the reason,or visit a doctor.
by the way,are you sure with no feeling,maybe it is your guess, but if you really are try to solve it.

zaheer_qadri
No you are perfectly normal I am like you I dont sympathize niether get angry nor do shy away.

jasoninvividcolor
It sounds as if you are suffering from clinical depression. Talking to a professional is your best option. I went through a very rough period in my life, and a therapist was a great help to me, i'm very glad I went.

As far as feeling indifferent to other people, that isn't a major cause for alarm. Many people don't feel strongly about others, either positively or negatively. I told a friend one time "there are six billion people in the word, i just don't have time to care about each one of them."

Bi-polar is a medical condition, and can be managed with medication and other treatments. Only a doctor can assist you with that diagnosis.

Best of luck.

nomno13
Rating
no

Yoshi
Yes, and no. If you have gone through a hard time, and you realize, with little or no emotions and feeling, you might be better off, you tend to stop having them. As I did, I went though a hard time with my relation ships, and I for the next 5 months turned into an emotionless zombie, I became very logical and direct, however After a while of being with some I care about very much and love, I have tapped into them, and beginning to feel more.

I hope this is the kinda of answer your looking for.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy