Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best way to clean out you system after takeing to many pills?
i have been on alot a pills due to 2 hurt wrists but now nothing is working and i think i need to just stop takeing everything and wait tell it is out of my system i wanted to know if stuff like ...

Lack of sleep?
for nights monday-thursday, i generally get about 3-6 hours of sleep a night. for friday night, and saturday night, i get generally about 10-12 hours of sleep each night. is this like really bad? ...

If I am 5'7'' and weight 230lbs I want to lose 30lbs what is the best way to do it.?

Anyone know any home remedies to get the itch out of a bee sting?

Its an Emergency????
ok what should i do if i just cut my finger with glass while washing dishs whats the best thing i can do..i put cold water on it...but im not sure is there still glass in it
it hurts like H.E ...

How Harmful Are Cigars?
I smoke a cigar about once every 3 months. I know everyone is saying how bad smoking is, but is 4 cigars a year really hurting me that much?...

Who else smokes? And loves it and does not want to quit?

Who Inspires You?
For me, after God, my children & my piano students, critters, nature.
Additional Details
Hello again, jl_jack09!...

Ingrown Toenail?
I have had two ingrown toenails on each side of my left big toe and one on the left side of my right big toe.

I'm starting to have an ingrown on the right side of my right toe. I don&#...

What is bolemia?

Additional Details
after i read these i relized that you think i was...well IM NOT . lol its just because i saw another question about bulemia andwanted to know what it is about ...

How do I get my wife to work out?
My wife and I are EX Military I am huge into working out I work out 7 days a week but my wife does nothing eats crap is gaining lots of weight, won't do anything physical what can I do? I ask ...

Can Baby Oil be Used as Bath Oil??
Cause I don't have anything else....?...

Please help Bee sting.?
My 14 year old daughter was stung by a bee yesterday on her way to school. She went to the nurses station and the nurse applied an ice pack on the top of her hand where the bee stung her. Today she ...

Best hing for a hang over....?
don't say not getting drunk......

Am I too short? I'm 5'2" and I'm 15. Everyone seems so much taller.?
When I see my friends, theyre all somewhere near 5'8". Do you think ethnicity and genetics are a big factor?...

Can I turn a sunburn into a tan? I am roasted!?
Well I was out tanning and I get burned on my chest and shoulders and I dont want to start peeling eww but can I make it a tan? Any ways to make it feel better would be nice to. T...

I have an unknown bug bite: it's red, swollen, and very itchy. Ideas?
Today I noticed I have a bug bite on the outside of my right hand just under the thumb. It's red, swollen around the area of the bite, and kind of hard to the touch. It itches really bad. B...

PIERCINGS.....???????????...
well i pierced my own ear lobes (second holes and third hole) almost three weeks ago. after about a week and a half i switched the earrings and the ones i have on now are like stainless steel i ...

I clench my teeth when i sleep. Is there a reason why?
I wake up and my jaw hurts. Only when im tired or stressed. Anyone know why people do this and how it can be cured? My jae is practically locked when i wake up....

Have you ever been stung by a Jellyfish?
Have you ever been stung by a Jellyfish? And if so how badly did it hurt?...

KWitanic
Is it better to air dry or cover up a cut or broken skin so that it will heal faster?

thekid
Cover it up with a band aid and some antibiotic cream in the daytime when you are most likely to get bacteria in it and uncover it over night when you sleep.

Jackie W
Rating
A new study suggests that brief exposures to pure oxygen not only help chronic and other hard-to-heal wounds heal completely, such exposures also help wounds heal faster.

pmktabbycat
Rating
I HAVE ALWAYS DONE BOTH. COVER UP AT FIRST TO KEEP BACTERIA OUT OF THE SKIN AND TO PREVENT INFECTION AND THEY WHEN THE SKIN IS PRETTY MUCH CLOSED LEAVE IT UNCOVERED TO AIR DRY.

gousa1991
Rating
i feel its better to air dry it

Brit
uncovered when you are not being active, but if your wound will be covered by clothing you will want to cover it to keep clothing fibers out of if it, feel better!

PS-keep it clean at all times, I've seen infected wounds and they look extremely painful and disgusting

rockinout
Oxygen is the key to healing, so letting the cut get air is best. However, if you have a deep cut, you need to have the wound closed or covered to prevent bacteria from building up. Always wash the cut to remove bacteria regardless.

Twitch
Rating
The absolute fastest healing occurs when you wash the cut, then apply antibiotic ointment, then keep a bandaid on it. Change the bandaid and reapply ointment each day.
Works amazingly fast!
I've tried all ways, and this way is the fastest and least amount of scarring.

scotty6228
Rating
I hear that you should let it air dry at night and cover it up during the day. That will protect it from germs and bacteria.

scare_all
It depends on what you are doing. If you are going to be doing things that involve getting dirty, then you need to cover it up, but when at home relaxing or doing anything that doesn't involve dirt and grim, let it have air.

TweetyBird
Treatment depends on the type and extent of the injury. Most superficial cuts and abrasions can be left open to air. Deeper cuts and abrasions should be covered.

smiling23beauty
I was always told that you should wash your cut with soap and water, and don't cover it. It normally heals faster that way. I've tried it both ways, and it works faster uncovered. Hope I helped!

slipper
The very best thing to put on it is Maluka honey and a band aid.
It is expensive but I make sure I have some in the cupboard. If I run out I use normal honey.
Honey will heal it in no time, believe me.
You will be very very surprised how quickly it will heal.
It's a natural!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy