Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Feeling sick when hungry?
For the past 2-3 weeks i have been feeling sick when i am hungry, and also feeling hungrier a lot more often than usual.
i have had IBS for 2 years now but this has never been one of the ...

How can you get rid of coughing from a cold?

Can you have strep throat without haveing a sore throat?
I think I have strep throat, I have all the symptoms except a sore throat and a ...

Whats better lipo or tummy tuck,in terms of scarring and effectiveness?

Why do insects always bite me the first few days of my holidays then just stop?
When on holiday i always get bitten by insects but some people never do,but after a few days they stop bitting why is ...

How do a person die of old age?

How much sleep does the average person need a day?

Ive been picking at my face uncontrolably and have an important date tonite what can I do (red and swoll?
what ive been picking at is now red and swollen...
HELP>...

Major gash in the head!!!! bleeding like crazy!! i need help!!!?
ITS BLEEDING LIKE CRAZY!!! EVERYONE IS OUT OF TOWN AND I CANT CALL THE HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!...

My mom just got stung by a small scrorpion and i dont know what to do
Hi my mom got stung by a small scrorpion when me and her were talking. She screamed owch and she said it felt like a burn. She looks fine but im a little worried are scropions deadly poisonious?...

I need to know what to do. Got bit by a tick!?
Ok, I got bit by a tick yesterday morning. It was a black one with a white spot on its back, it was hard to pull off! Well the bite is between my thumb and pointer finger on the skin crabs like to ...

My sister has been bitten by something (like a spider of insect)?
Yesterday she was bitten by something, and it was just like a little monsquito bite. Over night it became swollen and a little red line is slowely creeping up her arm... We don't really know ...

Bee stings?
On monday i stepped on a bee and it stung my foot. It's wednesday and its insanely itchy and i have to put cream and spray and everything on it. Plus, where i got stung theres a big bump and its ...

How do u stop your stomach from grubblin? either than eating?
it can be very embarrassing,especially when your in a ...

How can i get rid of warts ??
my young child has a few warts on her hands and we cannot get rid of them. we have tried going to the doc and freezing them ,burn them ,also we have tried compound w. nothing seems to work.there is ...

Would you rather?
would you rather sleep on a bed of nails or breathe fire all day?...

If you give blood, how long does your bruise last for? (typically)?
I bruise easily and I am probably going to give blood but I have prom a couple days after and i dont want a huge bruise....

My daughter is 11.5 months old and won't let me feed her with a spoon. She is fine with finger food. Help?
I have tried all sorts and have at the moment resorted to letting her have the bowl just so that she eats something, she uses her hands!!! How can I encourage her to let me feed her or feed herself ...

What do you do to vent anger?
I play the piano, or clean something .... or grab a pillow & let loose with a little "primal scream therapy" ....or plot the demise of my current "P.I.T.A." (Pain In The A**) ...

How to lose weight without excercise?

Synntax
Is is safe to inhale hydrogen peroxide through your nose?
In order to kill an infection? Is there a liquid antiseptic that is safe? How about salt water?

Brian F
Rating
what did you do gash your nostril open?
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) is relativly safe, since it breaks down in light to H2O and O2.

2 H2O2 + light > 2 H2O + O2

But please do not inhale it to get high!!!!!

emptiedfull
don't inhale it into your lungs. if you were onto something here it would have been discovered by now. so what have you been putting up your nose.? you might as well ask if it's ok to be a drug addict online.

keni
Rating
well it will turn your nose hair BLONDE!

celine8388
Rating
The safest way to kill an infection in ur nose is with Amoxicillan..there are other anti-biotics that are for people that are allergic to penicillan...inhaling hydrogen peroxide thru ur nose is not safe..Salt water would burn your sinuses

MD_Marius
Rating
Hydrogen peroxide is only for external use.
Take this for example H2O2 in a biological medium breaks into H2O (water) and O (molecular oxygen). This molecular oxygen is a very powerful oxidizer and only one molecule can initiate a chain of oxidation with release of free radicals throughout the cells. Free radicals damage cell structure, proteins, enzymes and are also responsible for cancer.
This is why H2O2 is used as a local disinfecting agent. The released molecular oxygen kills bacteria and other germs around the wound.

G-man
What kind of infection. You should probably see a doctor. However for nasal allergies, rinsing your nose with some salt water about three times a day is very good for clearing out allergens and preventing sinus infections. But don't INHALE it. Inject it in gently with a flexible hose. They actually sell little sprays and pumps for this.
I'd stay away from hydrogen peroxide.

gurlfriin
No why would u do that? Go to the doctor. Or look at local drug store and ask the Pharmacist what they may have that is safe to use

J.D.
Rating
NO!
Hydrogen peroxide is an oxidizer that destroys loose tissue and it'll have a field day with the membranes inside your nose and sinuses. It works great on sores on external skin because that's what it's for... to cleanse the wound area out. But never put it into your nose, ears, or eyes.

Use a warm, saline solution to flush your nose and sinuses out with instead.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy