Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

EAR pROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!! ((10 PIONTS TO 1ST ANSWER!!!)) HOW DO I UNPLUG MY EAR?????
o.k i have tried everything and i cant get my ear unplugged! i have tried yawning, holding my nose and blowing really hard, screaming, and sticking my finger in my ear and pulling it out fast...

Painful Blisters!?
on the heel of the foot... what to do???? cant ...

Working out while sick..good or bad?

Do you think you eat right?
please answer always, never, somettimes, maybe. we are doing tis for a health project if you would like us to get a ggo grade plezz answer this ...

How do i get ride of hick ups?

The heel of my foot hurts when I put pressure on it. Any idea what it is?
It's not a severe pain. The feeling is similar to how your feet feel after standing on them all day. Only pushing on the pad of my heel, standing or walking on it makes it hurt. What could it be?...

Whats worse, women in labor or a man passing a kidney stone?

Ok i know this is gross but I have to ask?!?
ok, about an hour ago my hand brushed the outside of my underwear on the front, and i felt a slight pain. So i opened my underwear to see what was going on and I noticed I had like a medium sized ...

Whats the longest you ever slept?

Help!!!! iI'm in HUGE TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
yesterday i woke up with a small bump on my head. I believe 2 things could have occurred. eighther i bumped my head, or i am slowely but surely becoming a unicorn. will this affect my health? how ...

Have you ever been hungry and nauseous at the same time?
What is that?...

If a 45 year old adult stepped on a pretty rusty piece of metal, will she need a tetanus shot?
What should she do?...

I have headache when I Wake up for about 1 hour?

How long should i wait for nose piercing to heal?
i just got my nose pierced like 4 days ago. Everyone is telling me that it will heal in like 2 weeks and that i could put a different stud in(cuz the one i have is too big). I dont want to get an ...

Whom do mosquitoes bite more often-men or women?

Big toe hurts?
my toe hurts really bad i dont know why, its next to my nail, not my whole big toe, just on the side of my nail, what do i do ???...

What does frostbite look like?
both serious and unserious....

What can I use to help a sunburn?

Wat do I put on a burn?
Im 11 yrs old and im a foster kid.My foster mom burnt me with her cigeratte wat should I put on it? I dont wanna ask my foster mom....

What is a good stress reliever?

me
Is eating a salad everyday bad for you?
I eat a salad most every day with my lunch. On the salad I do put other toppings. Is it okay to have one every day though, or is it too repetative? I do know that I am supposed to eat about 3 cups of veggies a day. Is there something that I can substitue for a salad?
Additional Details
I do eat all the other groups, but I just wanted to know if a salad for the veggies portion is ok to eat for every day.

nessa742001
Rating
It is very good source of nutrients that you need. But if that is all you are eating then it can be turned into a bad thing unless you add protein with it i.e. fish, poultry, etc.

malroymck
No it is very healthy. Mind you it is not a good idea to havee the same type all the time. It is best to vary it.

RFM
Rating
It's not unhealthy for you, there are plenty of great vitimans and nutrients you can absorb from plants. But remember that we are mammals and our digestive systems can be very particular.

Leaves and folage (or salad) is meant actually to help the stomach's process of breaking down materials since we are not designed to digest them very well individually (the leaves and greens). And exsessive eating of it could actually do harm to your intestines. So just be cautious to moderate how much you eat. Once a day shouldn't be too much.

Loves2Cook
It's a good idea! If you were eating only salads for every meal, I would suggest taking a multi vitamin.

Durian
It's good for you. There's nothing wrong with repeating the same salad every day, healthwise. It you start to get bored with this routine, that's when it becomes too repetitive.

Three cups of any veggies will do. If you want to duplicate the benefits of salad, then the cooked vegetables you are eating should have rather more fiber and rather less starch, just as salad ingredients do. So spinach, bok choy, and other leafy cooked things match up better than potatoes, peas, corn, or beans. Stir frying is an easy way to cook vegetables that packs a lot of flavor, and you can eat them cold too.

I think a lot of peope put way too much dressing on their salad, so that every salad tastes the same, regardelss of the ingredients. That sounds to me like a way to get bored with it sooner. Each salad and each ingredient will taste a little different if you start with a lot less dressing.

Umar Khan
No, Its Good for your Health

MaGiC_ClaW
Rating
eating salad everday is not at all bad for you .. its is healthy

saied
No.
It is good for health.
thanks

DramaGuy
Rating
Salad is good for you. The dressing might have some negative effect. Sometimes I just each celery. I love Lima beans.

princess22
u can use fruit or yogurt instead, but there isnt anything wrong with salads at all.

bumperbuffer
Rating
You will not die.
Well, not if the salad is PART of a balanced diet.
To see if you eating a balanced diet look here:

DominoSweetie
Rating
Of course not, thats about the best thing u can do everyday. Just make sure thats not the only thing you're eating a day.

EnigmaticEncounter
Rating
Eating only salad can sometimes weaken your digestive system. Hence, along with salads, we should also eat or regulat supplementry diet, so that we do not get malnourished.

mrjo_ct
Rating
Not at all. In fact, it's very healthy for you. Just make sure you eat a balance of the different food groups during the day.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy