Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Why am I always so tired?
I sleep well most of the time. I oversleep frequently. I have been awake for about 4 hrs. now, had 3 coffees, done laundry etc. but I am so exhausted I can't think about anything but going ...

Will ya HELP me OUT!?!?!?
I went to the beach and got sunburned REALLY BAD, what can i use to get rid of it QUICKER and for it to stop BURNING...

Do doctors really subscribe weed to patience for certain things?

Do you believe a child should be breastfed past 12 months? Past 2 years?
When answering this question I would be interested in knowing your cultural background since different places in the world have different beliefs on this subject....

Which is more important to you Riches or Happiness?
Riches

Would you want houses in every countries. Money much farther then the eye could see, but NO love in your live.

or

Happinnes

A wife/husband, kids. W...

How to manage heart attack when alone?
A person alone at the time of heart attack. How to manage it?...

What would you do if someone sold you thier soul?
If some one sold you thier soul what would you do with it? what could you do with it?...

What is the best way to quit smoking ?

Adults please... this is serious... HELP?
Okay please do not think this is dirty but I do not know where else to ask as I don't have a family doctor and I don't want to go to emergency if something else can be done.

Last ...

When the doctor removes stitches, does it hurt?

Am I choking?
It started last night, i feel like I have something stuck in my throat, no matter how much I cough or bang on my chest I can't seem to shift it. I have also sneezed, burped and banged on my ...

Did you clean your room and do the laundry or are you going to sit here all day?
It's starting to be noticed!...

How can you stop a bee sting from itching if you have no itch cream?
i got stung by a bee a few days ago and my whole finger where got stung swelled up and turned red, etc. well since yesterday it has not stop itching and i need some kind of relief! i am going crazy, ...

I burned my finger. What should I do now?
I don't have anything containing aloe. What should I do?
Additional Details
Thanks for all your answers! I tried like all of them that I could....

Can deaf people hear with a Hearing Aid?
People who were born deaf anyways....

Is red wine good for your heart?

If they told you in the hospital?
We want to keep you another day or two (you were dehydrated but seemed to be able to stand up at that point), would you agree or go home? Keep in mind you were exhausted and your stomach hurt, but ...

Oh my god my finger hurts!!!!!!?
has anyone done what i have just done?!? burnt my finger on boiling honey and sugar after trying to catch the saucepan which fell off the hob!!! all my other fingers are like ice-is this because of ...

Will we all die someday?

My ear blocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!help plz?
i think i ve blowed my nose so hard due to my flu/cold /running nose and then i heard a pop or crack sound at my ear. next thing i know my ear are blocked now. try to pu t water and warm water in ...

jammie
If your nail comes off will it grow back?
3 quaters of my middle toe nail has come off i don't no what do do , will it grow back or what will happen

glowmay
If you cut yourself will the skin grow back?

Yes - then your nail will as well
No - you're not normal

kjay_39
Yes it will come back.
actually this happend to me today as I opened a door and it ran up over my toe and ripped the nail off. EEEK!
I am soaking mine in warm, salty water (for healing and pain relief) for about 20 minutes. Then put socks on and try (really hard) not to bang it on anything.

It will grow back. Just keep it protected until it does.
Probably about 3 weeks.

whispernikki
yes your nail will grow back, just takes some time

livelaughdream
Rating
Yes I have lost mine.

Mea
Rating
yes it will grow back but very slowly this happened to my son when he had to have his thumb nail removed make sure you keep it clean and protected and let the air at it to aid with the drying out and healing,visit your doctor or chiropodist and they might remove it completely so that the nail bed doesn't become infected and allows the nail to grow fully from the base

stars828
Rating
Yes, it will my big toe nail fell off completely and it grew back in about a month

paintedtearz
Rating
Yes it will grow back.
Almost a year ago,I accidentally ripped off my big toe nail.Yes it was very painful.It was raw and bleeding,so I just kept it very clean and as sterile as possible until it dried up.It healed up perfectly and I now have a new toe nail.

lss451
Rating
Yes it will grow back.

Slartibartfast
Yep - even stronger than it was before

coolnancyangel
dont panic i had a friend whose whole nail fell off it grew back in about a month

jonal
Rating
Yes,about 1mm a week,the same rate as hair grows,if you eat well. They are made of the same protein,called keratin.

Jude
Rating
yes it will grow back.

Beth
Rating
Yes, it should, but make sure you keep the area clean, so that it doesn't become infected. But it should be absolutely fine. Get better soon!

TallPaul
Rating
Yes it will grow back.

richpill
It depends on the reason it fell off. If it fell off because you hit it like with a hammer yes it will grow back without a problem. If it is due to an infection like a fungus infection it will grow back but probably fall off again. You need to get it treated if it is a infection. If it is fungal your nails should be yellow and brittle.

ray c
Rating
yes it will do`t worry

wordykat
Rating
Yes

ckr
It will grow back don't worry.....Had a friend who's hole toe nail fell off, it grew back

Varisha
Yes will definetly grow back.. i lost my toe nail when a door slammed on my big toe. All of it came off even the extra meat areas.. it grew back so quick x

Natalie Louise
It sure will! Nails along with hair are amoung the many things on our bodies that continue to grow throughout our lifetime. The one thing i would be concerned about is an ingrown toenail. Keep a close eye on it, because ingrown toenails can be quite painful. Other than that it should be fine. Just keep the area covered with some bandaging like a bandaid to prevent dirt from getting in and to provide some sort of cushioning to the area.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy