Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Have any body tried not eating for 3 days? and what was the result?

Additional Details
could you faint during that?...

Can i get an infection by pearcing my own ear???????
i pearced my own hear today i was woundering if it an get ...

I sometimes feel tired. What should I do to have more energy and passion for living?
I don't have mood to to tidy my room. I'm mostly at the computer doing my design work. I exercise on average once a week. Maybe I should change to a vegetarian diet. But I'm feeling ...

My horroscope was BORING?
What a thing to wake up to while on PMS,,,my horroscope stated Be careful not to overeat today? That is an impossiblity during this trying time, I already have consumed 2000 calories worth of ...

Any tips on how to relieve boredom?
Its 1a.m, my fiancee and son are sleeping, all my jobs are done, nothing on t.v. cant sleep, what can I do? Nothing really to look at online - any tips? Dont just say sleep or get a life!! G...

What's the best way to treat a canker sore?
It hurts like hell and I keep biting the same place!!!
HEEEEEEEELP!!!...

What is the best treatment for sore, dry, cracked heels?
I have had trouble with dry, cracked, and sore heels for years. I have tried several creams and lotions but nothing seems to help. Looking for help!...

What's a good way to stop hiccups???

How come you can't keep your eyes open when you sneeze?

Are sodas fattening?
I've been gaining weight since I graduated highschool about a year ago. I weighed about 165 when I graduated, but I weigh around 215-220 now. I'm wondering if it could be the fact that I ...

First aid for a person who is having a stroke?
How do you give first aid for a person who is having a stroke, right in front of your eyes???
Additional Details
what exactly to do?
(it is not happening now, it is hypothetical, no ...

I only eat salads with little meat and exercise hard every second day why dont i lose weight?

What CAUSES a BLISTER?!?
im wondering how blisters form. and what is it caused by..

thanksss. (:...

A burn on my finger.?
I was baking cookies, and I grabbed one side with a towel, and I forgot the tray was hot so I touched the other side and burned my finger.

I know it doesn't seem like much, but the ...

I have no Energy, what could be possibly be the cause? low Metabolism?how can I SPEED IT Up?
what can I do to feel more energenic?
I am anemic....

What do you do when you can't sleep?

I'm going to cut my thumb! Unless someone can help me!?
My aunt slapped my thumb with a belt this morning and now my thumb is swollen. i tried Icing it, but it's not shrinking. I've been icing that thing for an hour. I had a solution, I saw some ...

I'm choking!!?
help! please im choking and cant breath no one is home i cant talk please help quick!!!!!!...

Side effects of garden soil on hands?

Which is worse, physical pain or emotional pain? Why?

help me
If you put liquid soap in your mouth, but wash is out with water without swallowing any could it be dangerous?

steffydoodle
Rating
first y soap in mouth. then could b dangerous could soak into blood vessels in tongue, gums, cheeks

c.
Rating
.. Why would you put liquid (or any) type of soap in your mouth?

KnottedBrain
Stick with mouthwash.

rukidding
Rating
Why would you want to do that?

Abe
Rating
I dont believe so. Im 99% sure. This has happened to me, haha. Hope This can be of help. It may differ if an infant has ingested the soap. Consult the bottle if still unsure.

thebomb
Rating
you must be deluded to do something like that but it should be ok. do not put any type of bleach or strong cleaning substance in your mouth unless you have a death wish.

ginger2230
Rating
I grew up with a bar of Safeguard in my mouth, it didnt hurt me any. I cant imagine liquid soap would hurt either.

Delilah
Well I'm not a doctor, but I think if you thoroughly rinse your mouth out----I mean like 10 times----you should be okay as long as you didn't swallow it. But I would suggest you call your doctor just to be on the safe side.

raiderspimp408
nothing will happende

soapsoap
Rating
My mother used to wash my mouth out with soap when I was a child and said something bad. Other than the emotional trauma, I survived unscathed.

bw_ld
Didn' t hurt my kids potty mouths. But all it took was a couple of times washing their mouths out with this.

Jenny
First of all, why would you want to eat liquid soap? Can you say, "eww!!". Second, no, it won't hurt a tad. Some parents even punish their kids by putting liquid soap in their children's mouths when they swear or spit. Although it is cruel, it shows that it is possible to do without harming them. So no, it won't hurt you.

Sorcha
Rating
Depends on the product. I think the only worry is if you swallow any of it, it can give you diarrhea.

Vanchaser
What kind of soap... Hand washing and dishwashing soap... as long as you rinsed without swallowing.. you should be ok.

If it any other type of chemical.. I'd be calling a local health clinic right away to ask what to do.. If its minor they will tell you.. if not they will pump your stomach (and save your life).

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy