Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

My daughter got a piece of wood stuck on her foot. She doesn't let me take it out. What should I do?

Help i acsidently got crasy glu on my mouth how do i get it off?
my frend dared me to lick a pen that was dipped in crasy glu n now its stuck to my lips lol we tried jus rippin it off but it hurt ...

Why do you stay alive?
With all the crap in the world. Why do you keep going on?...

Would it offend you if (read details)?
Someone (or a few people) kept calling you anorexic or bulimic?
I have a "fan" club of girls that persistently say rude things to me, saying that I'm anorexic, or bulimic... when ...

Is this serious Bleeding?
I just used a power-saw, and I kinda had a accident and cut off my leg below the knee. Is this serious?
Additional Details
Yeah, i'm efeeling g kinda a duzzyy....

EX-SMOKERS: Please tell me by what method you were eventually able to quit. I desperately want to stop.?

What was the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
For me it was getting shocked by 3000 Volts...

Go ahead, surprise me....

Whats the best thing to do when your depressed?

How tall are you?
Im 5'8'' just under 5'9'' and I have stopped growing.
Additional Details
I stopped growing when I was 17years old. Im 25 now. I just keep running into alot ...

My husband sleep the whole day till he goes to work & he sleeps for whole day during sun&satdays what d reason
My husband sleeps for whole day when he is on leave and on other days he sleeps late till 12. Actually he has the work shift of 3pm to 12 am. He also has the prblm of taking self decision why is it ...

Are there any trure friends out there any more?
If so, I haven't found them yet....

Honestly, do you wash your hands every time you use the restroom?
No lecturing. I don't think we need a parent. If you want to be a parent, go have a kid. Let's just answer the question and make pleasant discussion.

Be honest. I think that ...

I just got my finger stuck in a car door whats gonna happen?
i waas gettin out and i shut the door and my finger got stuck. its hurting so bad im balling my eyes out=[
what can i do and whats gonna happen is my finger nail gonna come off? my finger is ...

How do you get rid of the hiccups?

My head fell off. How do I fix this?

I got a splinter lodged in my finger how do i get it out, it's a big one?
i got a splinter about one centimetre lodged inside my finger, i need to get it out but i can't get at it, shoudl i try using a pin to get at it? also what should i do to stop it hurting so that ...

How do I unclog my ears from earwax?

What is the best way to get rid of hiccups?
Seriously, this is SO frustrating. Someone help please, I can only hold my breath for so long!...

How do I conditioin my brain to stop thinking about snacking??
I am not headed towards some ED, but I do want to stop snacking...or at least condition myself so I don't feel hungry. Anyone have any suggestions?
Additional Details
lol.......

Anybody know?
do you know any quick (hopefully at home) remedies that will take the pain out of a sunburn?...

Angel
If someone drink some bleach, what the best thing for them to do?
my best just drink some bleach and now we dont kno waht to do, we gave her warm milk? plz im freakin out, she's sleepin over at my house with some other friends. plz!!! i dont waht anything to happen o her. plz! omg!! we hvae school tomorrow!!
Additional Details
ph my God !! i have to pray so freakin hard tonite!!1 she's okay, !!!! she puked it all out including hte pieces of pizza we jus hate!!!!! omg!!! im so happy!! :]] and she thanks all of you for helping out!!!!!

omg! arent you happy for her!!!? for us!!

hotmama
Induce vomiting. And immediately call poison control!

Ozz
Drink milk and dial 911.

tinkerbell
Rating
ANGEL, CALL YOUR LOCAL HOSPITAL, AND ASK THEM.

tohelpyouandyou
Rating
H O S P I T A L

☺ smuckin ώ fart ☺
Some friend you are letting her drink bleach, what the hell were you thinking????

ybznuto1@sbcglobal.net
Home Treatment

DO NOT INDUCE EMESIS (VOMITING). If bleach is on the skin, wash with lots of water. If bleach is swallowed, give milk or water and seek emergency medical care immediately.

LilyQuinn
1) Call poison control center
2) Give lots of milk
3) NEVER induce vomiting, it burned going down, it will burn coming back up.

miso1cat
ER ASAP

Twitch
Holy man---what spazzes you are.
Grow up.

jcslimer
take them to the er

George K
Dial 911 stupid.

Fitty
Rating
call 911, call poison control, get off your computer.

DG
Why are you here? Take her to the hospital or tell your parents or something. Your wasting time typing on the computer. If this is not real its not funny little girl!

Kira Sohma
Call the poison control center!

M.O.A.B
go to hospital emergency section fast.

Sam
Rating
call poison control immediately.

cmcdonnell@ameritech.net
You must get her to the hospitol to get her stomach pumped. Call 911 now.

Elizabeth L
Rating
Call the frickin poison control center and call a frickin ambulance you idiot

angel74
Rating
okay your friend just drank bleach now im going to laugh because your on hear asking people like theirs doctors online....GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM DUHHHHHHHH

Deidre M
Rating
Go striaght to the hospital!!!!duhh!!

jackiehenry_06
Rating
what you need to do is if there is any bleach on her skin, wash it off make sure you get it all off. call 911.. tell the dispatcher that she swallowed bleach. the EMT's will come and most likely give activated charcol... this will coat your stomach so the acid in the bleach doesnt eat her entire stomach... in the mean time... stop reading what im writing and call 911..

Still_21_nheart
Oooh baby! The bleach bottle has specific directions. Next time just read the bottle of any chemical that is in your system. I took the liberty of reading it for you.
Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Drink large amounts of water. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. For poison control call 1-800-222-1222.

robert l
i;m very happy she is okay but what you should do now is put her in the washer machine on rinse cycle,but since your putting her in there you might as well put a few laundry items in to make a full load of wash but make sure they are whites of course, hope i've been helpful.

kundalinicat
1. Look on the side of the bleach bottle. It probably has some kind of helpful advice like Induce Vomiting or Don't Induce Vomiting.
2. Call the poision control center. They'll really want you to take your friend to the ER, but they can also give you more info than is on the bottle.
3. Find out why your friend drank bleach to begin with so it doesn't happen again. Good grief!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy