Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Does hair really makes you look young?

Any tips for what to put on an insect bite until I can get to Boots?
Its not serious just itchy cheers come on all you old wives!!...

I bit my tongue a few days ago, I think it's ulcering, it's killing me to eat. What's a good remedy?

Additional Details
Wow, all of these answers are amazing! Thanks everyone!...

How do you know if you have an STD?

How do you get rid of the hiccups?

How do u get rid of anxiety?

My son just got stung by a bee?!?
my son has a bad reaction to insect bites. He has never been stung by a bee. How long do I have to wait before I know he is safe. answer quickly, please.
Additional Details
he has been ...

I took a crap about a week ago and it was black...why.?
What could be the causes? It's never happened before.....could it be because I drank pepto bismo or that I'm constipated?...

How many hours is good to sleep? for you i mean?

Help!!!i cant breath..severe chest pain!! pls!!!?
i dont know why? when i breath it really hurts..im only 16.....
my parents are not here.
Additional Details
pls.....first aid...im weakening............

What is a good home remedy for bee stings-itching and pain?

My wound secreeting a yelowish substance???
should i be worried i tripped and fell on assphalt and afterwards my wound was secreeeting a yelowish sticky liquid....is it ...

Is it bad that I've never been stung by a bee?
Somehow I've made it 24 years without a single sting from a bee, wasp, or hornet. It's partly because I'm so deathly afraid of bugs that I run at the sight of them, LOL. My grandma ...

When you take a shower, which part of your body do you wash first?

I have no money, no qualifications, no job, im 20, a waste what should i do? im confused?
can anyone please help me, im feeling so **** about my life, i don't know were im going in life, im sick of the system, im sick of everything, if i got a job i don't know if i could keep it ...

Sunburned Face and neck very painful?
Well My face is sunburned really bad and it really hurts. What are some methods to cooling it?...

What help sores to heal?
is it anything good to use on ...

Oww i just burnt my arm(advice from professionals would be helpful?
i was taking brownies out of the oven and my arm must of touched the oven or something and now like right above my elbow is pink and puffy and it hurts. i think it might be a second degree burn, but ...

Is marijuana good/bad? My boyfriend...?
My boyfriend smokes, but I never have. I am concerned. He says its good for his ADHD/pain. Admits hes adiccted. Is always gone to friend to smoke, doesn't do it at home, I haven't let ...

Help!!!!!!!!nail biter here?
i have a big problem with biting my nails and i have tried everything from askin my frinds to slap my hand special nail polish and everything i do it mostly when i am nervouse and bored. does anyone ...

dance_with_me14425
If I put my hand in a pot of boiling hot water and it starts to blister, what do I do?

Shelty K
Rating
Immediately immerse it in running water or ice it down and get to the ER

Audae216
Get some aloe vera or coco butter
You may have to see a doctor .. if you stuck your hand in the pot you may have 3rd degree burns
If you stick your hand in a pot of boiling water..
Why did you do that in the first place?
Are you joking?

furijen
She's right. Run it under cool water- not cold or warm and don't wrap it in anything because you'll only do more harm when they unwrap it. Besides wrapping it will hurt for a while. However, try to not touch ANYTHING to it. An infected burn is not pretty.This sounds like a second degree burn if it is red, blistering or oozing. You'll need to go to an ER ASAP to get a prescribed burn cream or antibiotic. Don't wait until later, go now to either an urgent care center or hospital emergency room.. Sorry, tough luck.

sesamenc
I would contact your shrink to get you more meds. Why would a person do this in the first place?

If you didn't mean this as a dumb question and meant it as a serious question, my apologies, but the way it is worded it seems dumb.

However if it is for real, don't run cold water on it, run luke warm water on it and and what ever you do don't wrap it in anything. If it is bad enough and you wrap anything on it, when you pull the wrap off, it will peel your skin off with it. Call or go to your nearest ER for help if you think it is severe.

-
Is this something you are plannning or anticipating? Just wondering, cause if it just happened the typing is pretty good..If the burn just occurred you should cover the area with mustard. It has a property that stops the burn because your skin contiues to burn after being remover from the heat source. Then bandage to cover from infection and get yourself to the ER.

matthew m
Rating
Have you seen CRANK "it could be worse"...movie about unresolved issues!

ButwhatdoIno?
Rating
put the other one in to pull out the first one. Then take it to the hospital. Its gonna be bandaged over with dry sterile bandages putting nothing on the skin. The body will heal itself

pixieadraste
Rating
Take your hand out of the pot!!! Then, just sit and stare at it. My guess is that if you did something that stupid you must be pretty high, and the sight of the blisters forming would prove to be quite "cool" and "trippy". My ultimate advice... Quit doing drugs!!!!!

KELJO
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't put your hand into a pot of boiling water? Where is your mother?

m3rcali
Rating
PETROLEUM JELLY!!!!

Terry S
It's not "IF", boiling water will burn you. Are you mental?

The pdf below is from Australia, but as a rule boiling water is pretty much the same from one place to the next.

"If I put my hand in a pot of boiling water..." I'm surprised your parents let you stay in the house by yourself!

Luke
Rating
Dont worry it wont blister.. But what I usually do when I put my hand in a pot of boiling water, is to hold it in there for about 20 minutes, or until the meat starts falling off the bone. its surprising how good boiled fingers taste..try it.

Ja`Lisa
Rating
ice water in a plastic big zip lock bag put your hand in and speed drive to the ER with one hand or call the ambulance
etherway good luck with that

aspca volunteer
Rating
DEAR DANCE, WHAT ARE YOUSOME KIND OF NUT?! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND DELIBERATLY HOLDS THEIR HAND IN BOILING HOT WATER UNTIL I BLISTERS? YOU NEED A SHRINK! JAN

phishsports
Rating
i jest luv them stupid questions.........you have got to be kidding? first off, water can not blister.........your hand can....pull it out and have your mommy or daddy to teach you how to use a.........on second thought, move to a tent and just stay there

Elaine T
please tell us you're kidding. why would anyone old enough to type put their hand in a pot of boiling water?

txscrapingqueen
Rating
take your hand out of the pot....duh....

justbeingher
Rating
Enjoy your stupidity you dumbass.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy