Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

How does weight lifting cause your muscles to grow?

Lice and Zombies... If the lice are munchin' on the zombies noggin' then we get zombie lice... Right?

Is it better to work out after you eat dinner or before?

Additional Details
Wow! Thanks, y'all. I think I'm going to start working out in the morning before breakfast. I didn't know it raises your metabolism all day!...

How do we convince these teenagers, that they can get hurt on line?

My puppy has just been stung by a bee. Any advice on what to do?
I am waiting for the emergency vet to ring me back. She keeps wimpering and wont sit still.
Additional Details
Thanks for the answers so far. ...

I can I cure gout?
its in feet and ...

Urgent help!!!!!!!!!!?
i was just bit by a dog but thanks to my leather jacket it didint do hardly anything,it just tore some skin but it didnt puncture or bleed or anything.should i go to the docs ...

Should I go to the hospital? (bleeding like crazy)?
I was slicing potatoes with a mandolin and on the outside of my right thumb knuckle a piece of skin about | | < That thick came off and I am bleeding like crazy and it seems like every time my ...

Any tips for being able to get up easier in the morning?
Even when I get 8 hours or more of sleep I still feel like I need more sleep and don't want to get out of bed...is this just a self-discipline issue or is there something I could do to help it? I...

This may be silly. But can someone be hypnotized via email/online, thanks?
I'm just curious I guess. thanks - ...

What keeps people form obesity?

What is the best thing for bug bites and chigger bites??
My son has some bug bites on the top of his head that he keeps itching. What should i do?? Also he has a bunch of bites around his underwear line that i am guessing is chiggers.....

Piercing ear?
hey there yahoo, I'm just wondering about piercing my ear. i have approval from my parents so its not much of a problem from what i've heard it *stings* when it punches the hole in, but ...

Very long stools, a concern?
hello, is it a concern if someone has really long stools (not thin, normal width) when they go to the bathroom..is this a sign of anything to worry about? they are of normal color and no blood in ...

Other than taking ipecac, what are some safe ways to induce vomiting?

What natural products can I use to ward off mosquitos?

Is there something you can eat to improve your memory?

What is the best cold remedy?

Wat u do when u get water in your ear?

Everytime I get a paper cut, I have been bleeding a lot before it clots...?
Lately, everytime I get a paper cut or something I have been bleeding a lot before it clots. A few days back, I got a paper cut, and I thought that it would clot in a couple of seconds, but it just ...

ashley e
I was sprayed with mace by accident. whats the best remedy for stopping the burning in my eyes and skin?

Deutsche359
Use tomato juice and lots of water. That's about it!

~ Cutie with Anwsers ~
i havent had experiance with this subject, but my advice would be to keep a cold cloth on them and rinse them out every 7 - 10 mins for like an hour and see if it helps. Dont put any cremes on or near your eyes they will just get worse. If this doesnt help go to a doctor ASAP before they get worse.

pmb48649
Rating
accidentally? no means no.

UR Personal HairStylist Amanda
Rating
ICE CUBES!! And really really cold water it's in your pores and the only way to make it stop and take some ibuprofen or pain reliever. It shouldn't last but an hour or less.

ugottafriend4life
Oh gosh, lots and lots and lots of water! Soak in it!

Poor thing!

Miss Informed
You should go to an emergency room. It can cause actual burns on your skin and in your eyes.
Mace can be re-activated by water too, so stay out of the shower.
Good luck!

CLICKHEREx
They say copious amounts of water, which is sensible to try first, but capsaicin is fat soluble, so I would try full cream milk, or buttermilk, on an area of skin, to see if it worked better, and if it did, first one eye, and if it was better than the other one, both of them, ensuring they were well washed later, when the feeling subsided.

grumpy0282
Rating
water water water and more water

do not rub
it will go away eventually

prncessang228
Rating
water and water ONLY. food products, creams, oils, or lotions can irritate the burning and could cause infection (especially near the eyes)

applying ice can make the buring sensations worse and can cause ice burns to your skin.

flush your eyes out with water for several minutes. do this until you are able to keep them open and the irritation subsides. this might take several minutes or a few hours depending on the type of spray that was used and how much exposure you received.

wash your eyelids and the other areas that were affected with mild soap (dove or ivory only). this will help break down the oily resin that's in the spray and help to remove it from the skin.

drink LOTS of water to help your eyes produce tears-this will flush them out.

when drying your skin off after rinsing it, blot it-DON'T wipe. wiping can irritate the skin more, causing the burning sensation to be worse. discard towels into the trash or directly into the washer with hot water.

if you begin to develop problems breathing, no matter how mild-report to the emergency room immediately. in some people, allergic reactions can occur that, in severe cases, can cause them to stop breathing.

braille
on your skin apply or drench cotton balls in maalox and apply. the maalox nullifies the capsesin in the mace. for your eyes, u need to irrigate it with water

Vamp Chick
water water and more water.

You shouldblink vigorously in order to encourage tears, which will help flush the irritant from the eyes. Some of the oil can be washed off the face using a degreasing, non-oily soap such as a mild dish detergent, and a fan will provide some relief

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy