Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

My toungue has a bubble right next to my new peircing. what the hell is it?!!!?
it looks like when you bite your toungue an it bubbles up....

What is the best way to increase hight?
my son is 8 y/o seems small to his age is there any meds or physical exercize proven efective to inc. his ...

I need some direction in my life, feel totally lost, can anyone recommend something/anything, not councelling.

If i suspect carbon monoxide in my home,who do i call to have it checked out?

Well this question has bothered me 4 long.... ...why do i have brown hair yet others have dark hair???????????
bacause i'm african and we are supposed to have dark hair yet i don't......solutions please or answers
Additional Details
thank u guys but may i've some solutions please......

Do you believe in taking multivitamins, or any other supplements?

I came home drunk the other night and eat my sisters goat any 1 no something goodfor heartburn?

I'm sick. What can I do thats easy and fun to keep me occupied?
I am home alone and have been sitting on the couch for the past 2 days. Is there any fun craft, or anything that I can do thats fun? Thank you!...

When was the last time you fractured a bone? What Bone? How did you do it?
Mine was an ankle, playing basketball with sandals on....

My ear was bleeding after listening to music for quite awhile...is it serious?
I dunno it just started bleeding from the inside....

Smoking question from my 13 year old?
Why do parents (her father) tell kids that smoking is bad for them but continue to smoke, themselves? Why do those same parents ignore the warnings about 2nd hand smoke? I'd love to hear the ...

Infection in my ear piercing.?
I got my ears pierced 5 months ago. the beginning of the year. my brother did it with a sterile ear kit. one of my ears got infected and i was just wondering what i can do to keep it clean. i know ...

What do you guys do to soothe a sore throat?

What should I put on scars and cuts to make them heal fast ?
I just got them ...

How do i get rid of stretch marks on my body???
Im not that over weight (im about 185, but im 6'2'')....

What can I do to make a mosquito bite go away?
Should I just leave it alone and not put anything on it?...

Tell me how to quit smoking? please?

For the past three weeks when i burp it actually smells like a fart, why is this? and is it serious?

My husband got a spider bite on his thumb.. his boss told him to put bacon on it?? What the heck does that do?

How do you pop your ear?
i have had a cold and my ear needs to be ...

I slept wrong last night and can't move my neck!?
What is your best home remedy for that "crick" in your neck?

selio44@sbcglobal.net
I have found myself in this situation many a times. I have a gentle neck massage and when I go to sleep, I sleep with neck and my body lying in an even position.

twittle1
Rating
Try a very hot bath or shower..
Then try a heating pad...
Do some stretching

sexy -confused -diva
Rating
turn your head real fast and it will stop hurting

cuteypie
it happens 2 me too, but i didnt turn around quickly to crack it coz im scared... but i just slowly turn my neck around back and forth but not all the way and i put some pain relievers.. hope that helps <3

jparkdzg
Rating
put like a hot pad on it or soemthing, massage it out and stuff

jodie_foster_freak
Get a heating pad and stick it to your neck, or try Bengay, IcyHot or something like that. By the way, thanks for the reply. I am a huge fan of hers. I can't wait for "Inside Man"!! Trust me I will be the first in line to get a ticket.

mabeljo
Rating
Use a heating pad or hot cloths. Put Ben Gay or mineral ice on it. Take Tylenol for pain.

redunicorn
Rating
Marilyn Moffat, a professor in the Department of Physical Therapy, offers guidance for alleviating a crick in the neck in the October issue of Good Housekeeping. To relax the muscles, first take a "nice hot shower," advises Moffat. Then, lie on your back with your knees up, feet flat on the floor, head down; pull in your stomach and tuck your chin slightly. Slowly and gently turn your head right, then left, five times in each direction. She adds that you should see your doctor if the pain is severe or radiates down your arms, or if you have other symptoms, such as chills and fever.

?
I am sorry you are hurting. Here is what to do:
Get a handtowel (small towel) and wet it with water, wring it out and put it in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Then remove it carefully, wrap another towel around it and put it on your sore neck. Keep doing this and reheating your moist towel. Try to bend your head a little at a time but don't force it. If you can rotate your neck in a circular motion, while the moist, hot towel is on your neck, it should loosen it. You will feel better tomrrow, I hope!

?
Rating
I get that problem a lot and the best things to do are to not force movement and not to be stiff preventing it. Rubbing Flex-all into the neck area that is stiff and taking Ibuprofen (this is not only a pain med but also reduces muscle inflammation) will help the neck recover.

I had to do this the other night and two nights of the Flex-All (It smells better than Ben-Gay) and medication got it cleared up very well.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy