Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

 How often do you drind water?
I drink water everyday and when I work out. Plus it's good for my body and health....

 I just did some drugs and now I think I'm going to die?

 Whats the weirdest thing you got in your eye?
I know this is weird but i just got SlimJim grease in my eye...it ...

 What sound do you hate more than Anything?
For example: Fingernails on chalk board, babies crying at theater while you are watching a show etc... What sound annoys you?...

 I just went to the doctor and she said I was Near Sighted with -0.5 and -0.75, is that bad?
I have never had glasses before and know nothing about wearing them or vision for that matter. I don't even really understand the whole process but I just know that my perscription was for -0.5 ...

 Bleeding Noses?
I tend to get bleeding noses alot, mainly in the summer. Is there anything I can do to stop them myself from happening all the time, or should I be seeing a doctor in case its serious?

 I sprained my ankle today, what can I do to make it hurt less by tomorrow?
I have soccer tomorrow, and even if it kills me, I'm playing. DOn't try convince me otherwise. Just- what can I do to ease the pain, a little?...

 How often do you look in the mirror and tell yourself i love you? Just curious to know. Thanks.?

 How would you care for a child with a sore throat?
Little One (who wonders about things like the Easter Bunny and turtles) isn't feeling well today and on Sundays our stores are closed. (Really!) I know some tried and true family remedies/...

 Why am i tired all the time?
i take vitamins, but i never have energy. i'm accused of being lazy, but i just feel tired constantly. is there anything i can do to feel better & have more energy? thanks for answers.

 I burned myself! Ouch! Help?
Anyone know of a good cream or home remedy to make the stinging stop? I didn't burn myself on purpose. Was getting some toast out of my toaster oven and burned the top of my hand. Anyone know a ...

 How do i remove a small fish bone from inside my throat without going to the e.r..?
it is not blocking my air way but it makes it hard to swallow and it hurts like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somebody ...

 What will happen if I just leave the splinter in my finger?
I am wimping out on the tweezer ...

 My 5 Year Old Has Been Stung by a Bee. What will take the pain down?
I know about getting the sting out but he has to go to school so i don't really want him to have calpol or anything. Is there a topical pain reliver. AND THE STING IS OUT! Thanks.......

 What were you like when you were ten years old?

 How can I gain 20 poundsin 3 months?
I want to gain weght because i am sick of being the werid skinnk girl with the bones coming everywhere i just want to be a normal weight and i am not the skinny that looks good i am the skinny that ...

 Best relief for sunburn?
peeing is for jelly fish bite...what other than aloe can I use?...

 How do you get tics off?
I've heard you can't just pull them off because they leave their head behind....

 Dose anyone know any home remedies for extremely painful ear infections?
Ive had this ear infection for 2 weeks and i have no health insurance and no money to pay a hospital bill. The pain is horrible, a friend gave me a few pain pills but they didnt help the pain at ...

 Which is better baths or showers?

I have mold growing on my face. It's green and furry, and at times bleeds.?
It started out as a small dot. I would use bleach to wash it off.. Now that doesnt work, and it has grown to about half my face, and I can no longer open my left eye. It is completely covered in mold. Besides for going to the doctors any idea what I can do to treat this?

Delana S.
Honey, I think you have no other choice but to go to the doctors!


I think you are making this up. I would have gone to the Doctor before it covered half of my face. I would not even be asking this question on here, I would already be at the Doctor's office.

Maybe its just a allergic reaction to something.

move to the swamp.

ewwwww. no offense but just cover it up and go to a dermatoligist

hi swamp thing
seen any doctors lately

dude... there nothing else you can do its time to see the doctor!

You needed to go to the doctor....Like Yesterday!!!!

Take a knife and make an incision along the worst part of your face.....oh, yeah that would be your LIPS BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING!!

Liar Liar, pants on fire~!

thats f-ing sick. go to another doctor. Gangreen is setting in buddy.

take two tylenol

Aspergillus fumigatus is a green fungus that causes aspergillosis
See in

If you are serious you need a doctor! NOW


Mia n Carlos
thass just nasty

*country girl*
I dont think you have a choice..... go to a dermatologist.

wash it off with soap or facial wash. then gentaly pad it dry with a clean towel. the wash your hand so they would be clean. next put mosturizer on it. do not touch your face. and at night do this again. i am not a doctor,nor have ever heard of this condition. i think i am sure this is not greengang. if it was something must have infected you,something is cutting off ciruclation to your face,and your skin would be rotting.if this is becoming serious go to the GO TO A HOSPITAL if this goes on you may get blind. i hope you find a safe and effective treatment.(notice the use of CLEAN in the first part)

Liar,liar, pants on fire.

First of all, I don't believe this question is real. But, if you're willing to pour bleach on your skin with no luck, why not try Tilex mold & mildew remover. It works great for cleaning bathrooms.

Watch where you have your face!

Can you post your picture just so we can help you better with your little problem?

But seriously, if you have *anything* growing on your face...a mold, wart, etc...go see a dermatologist. Keep a close eye on it in case it gets bigger with a deformed shape, and if it bleeds or has puss oozing out of it, then I highly recommend you go see a specialist ASAP. It could be cancerous, unless you don't mind and just want to cover it up.

well this question sure did promote a ton of answers uh...I'll agree with the doctor to be, and if that doesnt work see a dr. There are worse things that have happened to ppl, dont pay attention to these ppl rude and insensitive comments. Good luck.

SuNnY BlOnDe
Just MOW the Frikken thing.......rotfflmfao@you silly!


You are so lying here. But it might be fun to use a Tilex facial anyway.

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, February 6, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy