Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Help!! I just burned my hand! owww!?
I was making a cup of that instant soup and when I went to take it out of the microwave, it overflowed onto my hand. I immediately ran it under cold water, but its BRIGHT red and tingly. I know, I ...

What is a matter with me? I sleep for 10 hours and when i wake up i am still so tired?

I just opened my mouth to show all my chewed up food to a co-worker?
He said "For a hot chick, you're pretty disgusting".
I'm so proud of myself...

What have you done today that made you feel good?...

If you break your foot will it go in a cast?
im talking about the very top of the foot. the one that is connected to your big toe....

There is a bump on my eyeball and Id like to know what it is and what I should do.?
Ok, for a few days now, when I wake up my eyes are all cloudy and I cant see. There is stuff caught in my eyelashes.
I have 3 blindspots. I had one in each eye since a few weeks ago, then ...

Can you smother yourself with a pillow?
is it possible? how long does it take to die?...

What is the best way to heal a burn from a hot frier?
anyone?...

My wife has hemocromatosis when abroad she has a very bad reaction to bites.Any remedies????
Large blisters are the results of the bites.The pain is excruciating she discribes it as if boiling water is being slowly poured on the affected area....

What is the quickest way to get a mosquito bite or any type of bug bite to stop itching and go away?

Bike riding?
if im riding at 12 miles per hour on paved road using all my strength with the tires at the right pressure and im 5 foot tall 121 pounds how many calories will i burn for every mile of bike riding?...

I've got a problem.?
I'm paralyzed, half crazy, not neat, bowlegged, and blind... I'm in a wheelchair, got glass eyes, bad breath, ugly teeth, elevin fingers, and twelve toes. I'm mean, ugly, profane, and ...

I have a splinter stuck under ive used a needle to try and get it out but its to far in! HELP!?

Additional Details
splinter stuck in my ...

Why do people talk behind other peoples backs but act nice to their face?

I have a rotten tooth, cannot go to dentist. Anyone know of over the counter pain killers so I can pull it?

Additional Details
I reside in Britain so dentists (decent ones)are not that easy to find. I have been to a student hospital in the past and ended up with brusing to my chest and a ...

I'm 300#, I've had a sport injury,my leg is badly bruised,and my leg is hot to touch.I'm also on blood thinner
Softball injury. I hit the ball into my own shin. this happened yesterday. I dont have pain, just some swelling at ankle and brusising up and down my leg....

How do i lose weight?

How do you learn to love yourself?
hey all-
how do you learn or re-learn to love yourself? i feel like i'm always down on myself and telling myself that i look fat and that i'm not smart enough or funny enough, that i�...

How do I get bandaid adhesive off skin ?
We must have bought some really cheap bandaids because my daughters knee has a sticky blackish grey residue left over from her two bandaids and her clothes keep getting stuck to it. It's really ...

I have had constant colds and sinus infections since Sept due to working in childcare. Any miracles to try?

How long does it take for drugs to get out of your system?

Jimmy M
I have a tick bite that hasn't stopped dripping puss for a week and I have no health insurance What do I do?

my2cents793
EMERGENCY Room. An infected tick could kill you if you get lyme disease and aren't treated. Go to the damn hospital. What are you waiting for?

Bethanygrace
sounds like you have lime disease go to the emergency room asap

K P
Rating
you really need to see a doctor because tick bites can give you lyme disease...get it treated before it becomes more serious and cost you more money

Gee
go to the emergency room, you can't be refused service for lack of insurance

aztar@sbcglobal.net
go to the emergency room sounds infected. insurance or not it wont matter if the infection goes to your brain and you end up dead. so u better get it checked out soon!

Lauren
Rating
Since you dont have insurance and an emergency room visit could cost over $1000 I would first go to a Walk in Clinic.
I live in Georgia and all the Walgreens here have something called Minute Clinics. Also some of the Publix grocery stores have Little Neighborhood Clinics. They are very reasonably priced and treated my Husband for Strep Throat when he didnt have insurance for only $80. They can write prescriptions too. Do a google search for a walk in clinic in your area.

bpsgirl123
Rating
Go to your local health dept, they charge on a sliding scale, and you may even qualify for free service there. The bite is bad and you need medical attention. If a rash develops it could be a sign of anything from Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever to Lyme's Disease. If it continues to ooze puss you could develop an internal infection including MRSA, which can be deadly. MRSA sores don't heal, so it may already be developing. It can be treated if caught early. So it really doesn't matter if you have health insurance, this is not something to play with. Go to you local health dept and they will help you. Good Luck, I hope it does not develop into something serious.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy