Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Im scared of getting sick from bacterias while cooking ?
I wash everything with anti bacterial soap, but someone told me its in the sponges when you wash dishes can you get sick? I mean from the sponge washing your dishes?...

A insect crawing in my ear.?
Have you been out side and a insect crawing in your ear, Than you get scare trying get it out, afraid might go clear on down in your ear.How do you act when that happens....

What continent has the most aids victims?

My toenail is black and purple after a day at basketball camp. What should I do?
This happened to me last year, but to both big toes, at a different basketball camp - I just bought new shoes and it was all better. This time it's only my right big toe. It is swollen from the ...

What happens if you don't get a sinius infection treated?

Does Ginger Ale help cure the common cold?

Spider bite?
Has anyone ever been bitten by a recluse or violin spider? I have a red-purple ping pong ball mark with blister in middle and whitish ring around it
Additional Details
I went to the hosp....

I BURNED MY FiNGER HELP?
what can i do to stop the pain.?...

I have horrible allergies!?
My allergies are so bad, zertec makes me tired, clariton doesnt help, and neither does alavert. I try to stay away from nasal spray. Suggestions?
Additional Details
no, i dont sleep with ...

What can you do when you burn your tongue??
To make the burn heal faster...damn pizza....

When severely injured, how to stop bleeding? (the kind when u bleed too much, u die)?

Additional Details
ok lol.
im not actually bleeding rite now.
just wanted to kno how in case of an emergency.
btw, how would u add pressure?...

What's the best, fastest way to get rid of poison ivy?
I got my first poison of the summer.....

Week old lip piercing issue!?
I got my lower right lip pierced a week ago, and it bled the night I got it, and was pretty swollen for 4 days, and it the swelling went down, but randomly tonight it started bleeding. It stopped ...

How do you get sliver out of your hand for someone with low pain tolerance?
I went corn picking today and got one on the crease between my index and third fingers. Not between them, thankfully, but on the palm side near that. My pain tolerance it pretty low and the sliver is ...

My toilet is broke,please help?
just took a massive dump and cant flush it.can i somehow get rid of it without taking it out by hand.

it smells dire by the ...

Is the Doctor going to burst them!?
I accidentally poured boiling water (whilst making tea) over my hand on Thursday. But since yesterday the swollen part has gone worse. "And I've got little spots full of water. I am going ...

What kind of spider bit me?
I was bit by a spider and it immediatly swelled up and I started vomitting. The next day I had horrible heart pains and past out for a while. I was lathargic and vomitting for the next four days. I ...

Puntured vein in my hand?
hey.
a few days ago i accidently smacked the top of my hand on the corner of a metal counter top and it formed a really tall bump for a few hours, and then the next few days after that the ...

What noticeable damage will 8 or more Advil's in one dose do to someone?
How quick will your body tell you that you took too many Advil's in one dose, and will it do to show you?...

Swollen right corner eyelid and when I blink it hurts, what do i do?
On Sat. I woke up with the lower eyelid swollen and now it hurts and it's swollen and it's red inside.
Additional Details
Today I went to pick up my no line reading bifocals ...

Perfect Lady
I got stung 4 times by a yellow jacket, am I going to die?
im usually allergic to bee stings, so im worried if it will have the same effect. There were 2 yellow jackets, and they crawled up my pants and attacked my leg. :(( What should I do? (dont say doctor, cause i wont go unless i feel like im seriously going to die.)

n2bateyou2000
Rating
I really hope so...

Sandra K
yeah if you were gonna die you would be dying not typing you must not be that allergic

D R
If you haven't yet, you won't. With allergic reactions, they usually happen rapidly and you will break out in hives and your throat will swell and you will have difficulty breathing. If none of these are happening, then you are fine. Take some benadryl if you are at home and have minor symptoms.

gousa1991
Rating
if you get any signs of an allergic reaction call 911 since you got stung 4 times they come faster and quicker

Keri B
Rating
What makes an allergy an allergy is that they appear and disappear. Even though in the past you have been allergic to bee stings, you might not be now. But next time you might be!! So, unless you are having an allergic reaction; throat closing, hives, etc. I wouldn't be concerned. Treat the itch with benedryl.

sam
Rating
i do home health put tobacco on it and take benadrylthe tobbacco will pull out the stinger and the benadryl with block the stuff u are allergic to

Tias
If you are able to write this answer than I don't think you are going to die. You don't necessarily have to see a doctor for this. If you have hives and itching then take a benadryl every 6 hours till you start feeling better. If its just pain then take some motrin 3 tabs every six hours (600mg). If you feel your throat swelling and find it hard to breath then call 911. But my guess is that enough time has elapsed that you can rest assured that you will be fine. Good luck, hope you feel better.

t_fudpucker
Do not worry, I am sending the flowers now.

SunnySA
Rating
The biggest concern with insect bites is a reaction bad enough to disrupt your ability to breath. A lesser, yet still important concern is an infection secondary to a bite.

I suspect your breathing isn't an issue since you are able to type this question. If it is then have somebody call an ambulance for you.

If the bite gets abnormally swollen (you should expect a minor amount of swelling with a bite) and feels hot or has a puss-like discharge then go to the ER to have it checked out as you may need antibiotics.

Otherwise, you should do find treating your symptoms with over the counter medications such as benadryl and tylenol.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy