Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

What bone do you need to locate before beginning CPR?
trying to do med term homework
Additional Details
I'm not attempting CPR on anyone so don't be afraid! It was just a question on my homework....

Does old wet hair clogging the sink bother you to touch it ??

I have chigger bites all over me does anyone know a Household Chigger Treatment???
What will help them go away?...

Why does a paper cut hurt so much?

Is it true that when a jelly fish stings you someone has to urinate on the wound?

How long should I keep a heating pad on my sore back?

Headache help???
I am at work so there isn't a lot I can do, like laying down, but I've taken 4 tylenol since like 8 this morning and my headache will not go away. Are there any suggestions of how I can ...

How do you get rid of hiccups?
I've had hiccups all day, I'm going crazy! They won't go away! HELP!...

Sunburn!?!?!?
Okay, I have been at the pool 3 days this week and the sunscreen I had didn't work too well, I have VERY BAD sunburn! Any tips to help relieve it or anything I can do to prevent it from ...

How do you get rid of nail-biting habits?
I bite my nails, yes. I'ts really hard to get rid of this stupid habit, so you got any ideas???...

I would like to know the quickest way to get a ring off of my finger?
i have tried babyoil, vasoline, ice cold water, windex..now what...Plz Help!!...

What tricks and techniques work to wake up on time?
Can't seem to drag myself out of bed on time lately. Any hints?...

Is it better to cover wounds with bandages or expose the wounds to air for the best healing?

How can i remove the acne on my face ?
i tried every thing i have gone to doctors ,, chemical dosnt ...

Hi i burnt my hand last sunday on hair straightners and the blister has peeled off what should i do?
the colour where the blister has come off is a redish pinkish colour and is sore what should i do pls help me :(?...

Can someone help me??
I have been expierencing some pains on the side of my hip...it started hurting last night 8/6/06 and it stopped this morning and then it started up again....i didnt bang it on a wall or anything to ...

Nose bleed?
how can u stop nose bleeding?
because my nose bleeding since yesterday
my nose bleed stops but after 30minutes it bleeds again
and also the blood cloth is coming from my mouth its sso ...

How to get rid off Burning feeling on hand by hot chili pepper?
I cut and washed some hot chili pepper at dinner time. I washed hands a lot of times. But I still have burning feeling on my hands. Is there any way to get rid of this kind of feeling on hand?

What to do when an ant goes inside the ear?
One night when we were all fast asleep, my fifteen-year old daughter suddenly got up, wailing in pain telling me that an ant went inside her ear and it's really hurting as it walks inside. She ...

How do I know if I am having a heart attack?

IloveJoe :)
I got bit by a wasp or bee or something?
i have like a red bubble where it bit me.

what is it?

1withTheForce;;
First of all, Wasp and Bees sting, not bite. Secondly, you need to get it taken care of and quickly! Those can be dangerous if not treated. Try covering the swollen/red area with baking soda. (I know it sounds weird but it takes out stinging/pain) Or take a bath in baking soda water.

SAM A
Rating
ITS NORMAL PUT WET TOBACCO (NOT USED) ON IT IT HELPS

Help
It could have been a mosquito

Rella E
Rating
it could be one or any other bug

BB00
Rating
When bitten by a bee or wasp it leaves a little splinter or it's tail in the skin that you need to remove with tweezers. If you have already removed the tail, then ice is the only remedy and leave it there until you can't stand it anymore.

kirtanna
You have to find out if the sting is still in there. It looks like a dark little spot. If it's gone, then the red bubble is just regular swelling because the sting has a tiny amount of poison. It will go away soon. Talk to the doctor if you get more bubbles or spots.

Sky Flying Gorgon Witch
Rating
Use all natural aloe vera gel.

Y!A
wasps and bees dont bite.
they sting.

Princess D
Rating
Well, you must've gotten stung by something- check to see if the stinger is out of the "bubble" you have and clean it with peroxide, alcohol or just soap and water and put some neosporin on it and see if the bubble goes away..it should, if not then go see a doctor.

woofa385
Make a paste out of water and baking powder. Then rub it on and cover it with a bandaid. It helps the pain and swelling go down.

Boston Lover,Enough Said
Rating
Usually you have a red bubble after you are stung but if you have never been stung before keep an eye on it because you never know if you are allergic until it stings you.Go to the hospital if you have any more red bubbles in places it didn't sting you.It's better to be safe than sorry.For now put some neosporin on it and make sure the stinger isn't in the red bubble.Clean the area very well with alcohol.

Steven T
makes sure the stinger is out
then get some sting ointment from the local drug store and try not to touch it till it heals
and the bubble is probably just swelling its normal

jeni
Rating
any tobacco product, will pull the stinger out

wheeliebin
Rating
Place a small amount of bicarb of soda on the sting, it will neutralise the venom and stop the pain.

Kazzie
Rating
I'm allergic to bees and wasps and when I get stung by them my mum gives me medication (incase I stop breathing) and ice. So you should try putting ice on it and it can help. If it gets worse go to the chemist they can be really helpful. Hope it you get better and it goes away.

satchitananda3
Rating
If you have a single sting with no allergic symptoms, you may require only local wound care (such as cleaning and antibiotic ointment). Any retained stingers will be removed. Itching may be treated with an oral antihistamine such as diphenhydramine (Benadryl). Pain may be treated with medicine such as ibuprofen (Motrin), acetaminophen (Tylenol), or both. Also tetanus immunization will be given as indicated.
If you have mild allergic symptoms (such as a rash and itching all over the body but no problems breathing or with your vital signs), you may be treated with an antihistamine. You may also be given steroids. In some cases, you may also be given an epinephrine (adrenaline) injection. Some of these treatments may be given at the scene or in the ambulance by emergency medics. You may be sent home if you are doing well after observation in the emergency department.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy