Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Why do you get altitude sickness?
and you expel solid and liquid from your body both ways?...

What is the best way to remove a splinter from my finger?

When defibrillating a victim can you pull the shirt up but leave the shirt on or do you have to take it off?

What son is already 3 and half years old and he is still not talking straight (baby talk)?
Is this a sign of autism, is my son normal?
Additional Details
it is not "what" but "My", sorry for the grammatical error. Just submitted the question without reading ...

How many females have problems with UNDERWIRE BRAS poking them?
I always have, why don't they make them laminated all the way across instead of just the ends ya know?...

I slouch when I sit. What can i do for better posture?
Excercises? Weight lifting?...

Are u shy ?
Shy people are the best ones... do u think so ?...

My daughter was stung by a bee friday. im not sure what kind it was. i have been applying bendryl, ice, and
baking soda paste to it but it is still very swelled. she was stung just below her little toe and the whole foot is swollen, even her ankle. my friends are telling me that the swelling should have ...

Help i just got a sunburn?
I just got a pretty bad sunburn today! Mostly my back is the worst because it wasn't as tan as the rest of me. What should i put on my sunburn or do? I want to keep it from peeling as much as ...

Would you be hurt and upset if no one in your family bothered to call and see how you were after surgery?
I just had surgery on my leg. Everyone in my family knew I was having the surgery and not one single person called to see how my surgery went. I am very considerate person and always drop what I am ...

Are all spider bites poisonous?
I just got bitten by a small spider and it cause little pain to me and the spider was just small that I smacked it when it bitten me, right now I don't feel anything unusual, is it poisonous or ...

I need some advice??
my eyes are hurting from staring at my computer for so long and i think i might be going blind any suggestions on how to fix this besides getting off of the ...

If I smoked for 10 years and quit, would my lungs ever fully repair themselves?
Or will they still be damaged for the rest of my life (granted that I dont ever smoke again.)
What can I do to help them get healthy again??
Additional Details
I am 23 by the way......

Why would I have one dilated pupil and one pupil not dilated?

Help! if you're a doctor or know anything about ant bites!?
ok, so a few days ago i got bit by some ants. it was dark outside so i couldnt tell what type of ants they were. they started biting me and it felt like small hot needles stinging me, it didnt hurt ...

OUCH! Help?
I was straining a pot of pasta and spilled boiling water all over my fingers! What to do???...

What makes our heart to beat?

Does finger nail polish remover help heal poison ivy?
I heard through some friends that poison ivy can be treated using finger nail polish remover and am curious if it relally works. after the burning sensation goes away it doesn't itch for a good ...

First Aid CPR, What is the most important reason to check the scene before approaching to help a victim?

Ok here goes, my husband says if he "occasionally uses crack cocain, its not a problem, I've never used crack,
Am I really this stupid?...

tawasperson
I feel like someone is sitting on my chest, what is this pain?

bramblerock
Rating
Chest pressure could be a heart related problem or a lung problem. Its not a good sign for either so you should get yourself to a doctor right away.

horselover19
Rating
Probably something with your heart.

Golden Girl
Rating
Or serious anxiety

flamingo_sandy
Rating
That's how I felt when I had pneumonia. You'd better see a doctor.

adamnphx19
Rating
could be several things, Heart, Lung, indigestion... Sounds like it could be asthma. You should see a medical professional immediatally.

icustat
You should have a chest x-ray and have auscutation performed. You could have something as innocent as a cramp or you could have pneumonia, pleuresy or heart problems. There is no way to diagnose this problem via the internet.

Dreamer
Rating
could be heart burn or intergestion, maybe a chest infection

janet
it could be that your under alot of stress try relaxing a little whenever you feel this way just take a time out and get yorself together you are more than likely having what is called an anxiety attack life is very ovewhelming sometimes!

cyanne2ak
Sounds like Asthma to me.

dumplingmuffin
could be a heart attack if you are getting any pain go to ER

rita
Rating
it means you might be experiencing a heart attack, or indigestion, but why take the chance...call 911 and get to an er.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy