Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Hard to get out of bed?
I find it "extremely hard" to get out of beds most of the times.
I get late to work, appointments, miss dates, etc...
No matter if I sleep 6, 7, 8, 10 or 12 hours, it's ...

Do girls looks at mens arms, butts or his looks?

I can not keep my hand from bleeding?

Additional Details
its just a long ...

How much weight can you expect to lose from getting your wisdom teeth extracted?

What if the social worker in the nursing home where I live....?
Is not really my advocate after all? I have M.S. and clearly, although this is a wonderful home I am denied over and over again things that would clearly help me in terms of quality of life, certain ...

Please HELP me. Urgent.?
OMFG EW EW EW i got bitten by a wolf spider. this thing was huge okay, and i got bit four times by it. omg ew it was disgusting omg am i gonna die from these spider bites im so scarred and creeped ...

Read the details.?
Okay, so I have a drug test on Saturday (May 13) and I need to detox majorly, If I drink a shitload of water for that whole week, do you think it'd be out of my system by Saturday?
A...

When U press ur Knuckle and It make sound, where is it from?
Where's the clacking sound come from? And U feel better afterwards? Especially when U twist your waist. Is it dangerous?...

What is it when certain smells attract you. I love the smell of dirt...I'm serious.?
Perfume and rose etc. are obnoxious as candle scents....

How many bones and joints are in your body?
I have been wondering this and i havent been able to sleep!!!...

Who likes sleeping naked?been doing for 26yrs now?
love the freedom from clothes feel,and the feel of the sheets on my naked ...

[please help me!! my sister needs ur answers!!?
ok so my twin sister was gardening to day and during this she grabbed a caturpilar. heres her description: green, fat, had little spikes, & puffy. so now her finget is infested cause she was ...

Did you know use of microwave and plastics are causing cancer?
my sis just sent me a letter of research from John Hopkins Hospital and research that a leaching prosess takes place when the oils in food are heated in Micowave and the chemicals in the plasics come ...

Ladies, i'm a guy, are there many male RN's out there? because i might think of becoming an RN?
That's normal right??...

My stomach hurt so much in the middle of the night that I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep.?
It was the first time that it had hurt that much. Should I be worried?...

You have got a bomb alter, and you are in the 10th floor , you have 2 mints in hand, what would you do,?

Is a thumb a finger?

First Aid Kit?
Me and my family (my husband and 15 year old son) will be moving soon from New York state to Oklahoma, we will be driving and Im trying to put together a well equipped first aid kit to use while we ...

My finger twitched I cut it off and it was still twitching what does that mean?

What else can I do to treat my sunburn?
Last Saturday we went to the beach and I ended up with a nasty sunburn........most of it has already healed but there is an area on my shoulder that is about 2 in. by 4 in. that has now peeled and is ...

green
I always fart. In a day, on the average, I fart 20+ times. Is this normal?

squirrelmaster
i don't kow but thats pretty gross try changing your diet

Elpbulldog
Rating
Gas is produced by your diet BUT it can also be produced my certain bacteria that fest in your intestines. These bacteria give off gas as a result of respiration. The gas is very powerful hence the smell.

I would see your doctor for any procedures that may be done to clean the problem out.

as a fun fact.
In cow,s their farts are a leading cause of pollution because ir there farts because the bacteria thrive off of the great amount of grasses and other natural substances.

smooches986
4-6 times is normal

jennacate
Rating
yep. but if you feel you let out too much gas a day try eating less meat and fried foods and more fruits and veggies.

Money Mike
I'd say that's pretty high above average.

I probably fart 4 times a day.

dmfitz00
You need to look at your diet. See what foods are making you that gassy. If it's bothering you, try some over the counter anti-gas meds, if it doens't help, see doc about changing your diet.

nursing student
Rating
The average person produces 1 L of gas per day. You are probably normal.

xtcgurl123
What you eat has a lot to do with your gassy behind. I always say better out than in!

kligor
16 times a day is average. So I guess you could consider yourself above average. Congratulations! I'm also a proud member of that club.
Now, here are a few tips to make farts more fun:
1. start categorizing them:
silent but deadly,
loud, but disappointingly odourless
soft, with a little gift
pinched, high noise.

2. Use farts as a musical instrument. Practice your scales. How do you change notes? It's all in the tension of the glutes. Squeeze harder, and the note comes out higher. Give this a try.

3. Enter fart quality contests. There are 3 elements to a good fart:
depth (here, you want a low pitch, so relax the glutes, and let 'em rip), duration (farts naturally don't last long, so if you can get one to last 3/4 of a second or more, consider yourself an excellent farter), and loudness (self-explanatory: the louder, the better).

Take this up as a hobby, practice it daily, and enter the fart olympics.

Am I one sick puppy? Yep. And I don't deny it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy