Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Deodorant use...?
When should I apply deodorant to get optimum result? Right after taking bath? or any time? I dont take shower in the morning. I take shower in the evening......

Is a little bit of alcohol good for health?

Have you ever broken a bone?? If so which one?

This is a serious question, please take time to answer it, not to just get 2 points?
I am a woman, and i sit at a computer a lot during the day. I have swollen feet, but I don't know what to do to make the fluid go away. My legs around my calf area are even swollen, (retaining ...

I don't get mosquito bites anyone know why?
Well I think I get bit but don't feel it or something I eat alot of bananas which people say makes them bite you more?

plz tell me your ideas not like i'm complaining
A...

What can I do to make my legs longer???

What would you do if ur big bro raped you. i want male opinions on rape and female opinions on what u wld do?
I WAS RAPED BY MY ADOPTED BROTHER AND TOLD ON HIM WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE...

Does workin out make you short?
Does it ?
Is it possible to be shorter sciencetifically?
Additional Details
workin out as in liftin ...

What do I do if someone in my family is using and My current job is Drug and Alcohol Prevention?
I just recently started a new position that I feel very strong about and I have a few in laws that use drugs and abuse alocohol and are around my children quite abit. What do I do?
Additional D...

I wake up with cuts and bruises every morning. and I mean HUGE bruises and I don't move much. What is goin on?

Additional Details
I know I don't move much because I wake in the same position as I fell asleep in and my boyfriend told me that once I fall asleep, I don't move. He has ...

Is the shingles virus, contatious???

I Fly in my Dreams, what does this mean?
I am 35 and nearly every night I dream about flying. this is for as long as I can remember. Is their a meaning behind it?...

Bitten by centipede! advise asap?
Got bittten! anything to stop the burning? what should i do?
Additional Details
thnx for the fast answers. its better now.. i went back out to kill that son of a b***h. thnx ...

How many fluid ounzes is a glass?

How can i get rid of indigestion?

Did you know that 4 out of 3 people have trouble with math ?

If u have been teased at school 4 ur whole 16 years of living cause of the way you look, r you the ugly 1?

Additional Details
It is only because of the size of my nose. But my family and friends say there is nothing wrong with it, but why do others seem to think there is?...

Should we have national health care?
Should we have national health care, some say it would not work, that we would have long lines to get to see a doctor, while others that do not have a family doctor could get one. As well as people ...

My nose is bleeding?
Every morning for the past ten days or so,after I wake up my nose starts bleeding.Never happened before....it stops after a while.
Do I have to worry?...

Do I have depression?
Ok, just wondering what other people think... I always tired and never have any energy to do anything. I've quit high school and haven't got a job. I sleep a lot and would rather sleep than ...

meesh903
I accidentally burned melted plastic on my finger...What do I do? Should I try to peel the plastic off?

wear my heart on my butt
Rating
OUCH, run you finger under cold water (your figner is probably stil cooking) if you can stand it put it on ice and if it doesn't hurt slowly peel it off. Otherwise wait a while and the oils you body naturally make will help in peeling it off later.

Stephen
Rating
IMO put ice on it

Kim H
Rating
If you haven't already peel the plastic off and soak in a bath of ice water. Depending on the severity of the burn, treatment varies. Look up a burn site with pics and compare images to figure out treatment.

Tommy
I have done this several times. I usually first jump up and down and head for the cold water tap. Since the plastic doesn't cover much area I have always peeled it off.

Gummys Girl
Rating
Either get it in ice water or run under cold water... get the plastic off it will hold heat in and continue to burn unless youve got it in the ice water... IF it is blistered do not put ointment on it most ointments contain some form of greasy substance and this hold heat in too ... you can take some advil for pain if it hurts ...but keeping ice on it will help ...

Kevin82Abn
Rating
ICE...Quick!!
If the skin is broken wash it with soap and water.

Girly♥
Rating
have you tried running it under cold water to see if it will come off? if not trying having someone helping you. good luck.

simpson3303
Rating
no run it on cold water then careful peel it,then ice ur finger. If u can't do it call 911

rubinee r
no do not try to peel the plastic off. it may ripe your skin off too.you can put some lotion onto the area but do not peel off. if the plastic cool off then it will come off easily. but i think you should better go to clinic so that they can give some lotion for the burn.

rsenio2004
first of all i don't know how you typed this question but you should run it under cold water to harden the plastin the slowly peel the plastic off of your finger while running it under the water. A cup of ice water is another option.

T-RoZ
put it under cold water. then peel it off then put burn cream on it. hope that helps

gnomes31
Rating
Hello didn't it keep hurting while the molten platic was still on your finger? Run it under water and yes take it off if it willl come off now.

fadded
Rating
yes pull it off

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy