Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

What's the quickest way to die that isn't painful?

What's the best/fastest way to flush impurties out from your bloodstream?

What would make it easier for a person to wake up in the morning?
Assuming they were getting 7-8 hours of sleep nightly, rarely drinking, and no drugs.
Additional Details
Oh should I have mentioned?...I can dang near sleep thru anything..including my ...

Is it possible to fall asleep in the bath tub and drowned or would you wake up when you start to inhale water?
Has it ever happened before? Does anyone know if it's possible?...

How can I convince my fiancĂ© to quit smoking?
He respects my choice not to smoke and I understand that I can't make him do something he isn't ready to do, but how can I explain to him how much I hate the smell and having to breathe the ...

What do i do when i burn my finger?
should i put it in ice. under cold/hot water? what should i do. ...

How can I get more energy?
I have been sick now for a few weeks and I have been stuck in bed during this time. I am starting to feel batter, but my energy levels are soooo low right now and I still don't have the energy ...

Have you ever done any drugs?

Additional Details
just curious as to how many people have? yes i have, i don't anymore....

How do i prevent my ears from hurting during a flight in an airplane?

Is there a way to get rid of a sunburn?
I just got a sunburn and it HURTS. It's on my shoulders and back. I put on aloe and it still hurts after ward. What am i supposed to do?...

Is it possibly to die from being alone?

Swollen ankles?
anytime i stand for more than 20 minutes, my ankle swells up, and i get a sharp pain in my ankle, top right side of my foot, and sometimes all the way up the front part of my leg bone. it hurts so ...

What can I do if I ate a lot of eggs?
About 4 hours or so I had 4 boiled eggs ( I made a salad ) and I got sick afterwards, but not as sick as to throw up. My stomach isn't ok still.. Do you know any remedies? I don't want ...

Why do people smoke and continue to smoke inspite of warning that smoking is injurious to their health.?

I feel on my arm on Monday and it still hurts today. I think I bruised the bone. What should I do? Thanks!?

Is it hard to become a docter? because i am interrested in that career.?
i am 14 and i have got level 8 in human discovery and me teacher reckons i have what it atkes to become a docter and that is my will....

I need ideas on how to stop a bloody nose.?
my mom has a bloody nose and I can't get it stopped. Someone tell me how to do it. Will accept old wives tales....

Can being constipated cause nausea?
im relle nauseeated since yesterday since i ate ice cream and mi stomach is ...

My earring's stuck in my ear how do i get it out?
helppp, it ...

If you got stung by a jelly fish , and someone urine on it , will it actually feel better ?
if you got stung by a jelly fish , and someone urine on it , will it actually feel better ?...

Cowboy
I Got Puss Coming Out Of My Stitches?
I had my hand sewn shut after I spit it open on a tractor. It is now swollen and red and pusy. What do I do? Tear out the stitches?

theswarm666x
Rating
no, that will just make it worst. i'd say squeeze out some of the infection and use paraxide. and/or ask your doctore. thay could give you antibiotics to fight the infection.

idiot23
All of these answers are silly. Your probably just got some dirt in them. I would use some paroxide and antibiotic ointment. Call your Doc tommorrow and ask him if they are ready to come out. He might want to look at them.

prinnabelle
The stitches will definately need to come out, but you should go to the emergency room. the wound might need washed out in the operating room. The function of your hand is far too important to linger. Go NOW. i mean it...RIGHT NOW. tomorrow might be too long.

I ♥ my doberman
Rating
Not attractive. Call your doctor. DUH

BobRoberts01
Rating
Meh, it happens. It's just infected. Tear the stitches out, let it drain, disinfect your hand, and wait for a cool scar to form.

SUZYQ
Rating
I'm hoping you had it stitched at the hospital right? I'm also hoping you had a tetanus shot. It certainly sounds like it is infected, especially if you have drainage coming from the wound. It needs to be evaluated by a physician. Good luck, sounds like it hurts too! Please don't try to treat this yourself. If could be serious.

vicksta1984
Go to the hospital, it's infected.

Jen Hates Evil Empire Starbucks
Its infected. You should take penicillin. Or better yet, go to your doctor first.

Lick_My_Toad
Rating
See a doctor as soon as possible. Or go to the emergency room. Do NOT deal with this yourself!

bettyboop
No, you do not want to tear out the stithes. Go back to the Dr., or ER, and they will give you some sort of antibiotic to use...either pill form or a cream.

bond_girl1983
Rating
go to the emergency ward. you don't want necrosis to happen! blehch!

Greeneyedchic
Rating
Go to a doctor. You don't wanna lose a hand do ya?

fooz1
Rating
you're not keepin it clean! scrub it real good with soap an water. grit yer teeth an pour some rubbing alcohol on it. let it air dry then put neosporin an a bandadge. keep it clean!!!

MissNurse
Rating
It sounds likes it's infected....call your dr. tomorrow and let them know what's going on......I'm sure they will have you come in or may just prescribe you an antibiotic to cure the infection. But DON'T tear out the stitches Mr. Cowboy!!

raycruz_57
Rating
Actually you should be out in an emergency ward somewhere getting that hand drained while you get some good anti-biotics instead of being in here trying to type questions one-handed. By the time you choose your favorite answer, you could be dead.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy