Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Easy 10 points??
Okay. I don't want to have to pay like 50$ for a first aid kit. I can get all of the supplies localy and custom build my own for a lot less money BUT, I need your guy's help to find a good ...

How do you get rid of abruise really quickly ! ! ! !?
its on my face and i have to go out ...

Is it normal?
is it normal to have a purplish kind of brouse its on my leg near my knee and i got it from some one running on it my dad says it dead ...

What to do when you slightly overdose on vicodin?
my friend just called me and told me she took 2 500mg vicodin pills. she feels sick. i am worried. what should she do....

What bug makes your leg swell?
it swelled from the knee to the ...

Stung by a yellow jacket 2 days ago and it still itches . Any home remedies out there?
Tried Neosporin , no help....

I have hard lumps in my upper arm and on the top of forcep what could cause it?
The lump the size of the plum is right above where they would draw blood and other lump is right below where they would draw blood. They are hard and painful and never receed causing my bicep to ...

I have problem sleeping my mind is active when i go to sleep.i keep remembering whatever i heard or seen.?
I keep remembering tunes, songs any movie that i saw and i liked.I try to remember any good bad day to day happenings. Most of the time I sleep well but sometimes I have problem getting good nite'...

What is most common exercise in our daily life?
What can make our physical strenth easily?...

Can you reduce high blood pressure by regularly donating blood to the American Red Cross?

I am SOOO tired!!!!?
I can't sleep!!! Every night, even if I fall asleep I'll wake up 2 hrs later!! What should I do?...

Super super super chapped lips?
i have chapped lips like a beast and its burnpainfull and yeah...i odn't have any chapstick in the house, is there some stuff i can use to keep them moisterized until i can get some chapstick?...

Do u know what to do when you cant sleep??
I'VE GOT SLEEP DISORDERS SOMETIMES I STAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT, MAKES ME WEAK...TELL ME WHAT TO DO??...

What is the best medication for stress & anxiety?

When you have sudden urge of an uncontrollable fart, how do u make it silent ??
I want to prevent embarassment in the future when im with my colleagues or worst my boss in meeting....

I got totally bitten alive by mosquitos, and now have scabby spots all over. what can i do to help them heal?
recently was on holiday in crete and got eaten alive by mosqitos....

Whats the best way to treat sunburn?
And to help stop pealing....

If you had a mentally handicapped daughter, with bushy eyebrows, would you pluck them even if she was unaware?
To be more specific, if your daughter was anaware of what was trendy looks wise and as long as she was clean and put together nicely, would you worry about trimming her eyebrows to make her look more ...

I have a rally bad burn, what do I treat it with? (picture) Do I need E.R. help?
Ive had it for about three weeks. Its pretty gnar, heres a picture at this link: http://i204.photobucket. Do I need like a doctor or should I just put ...

What do i do if a fish bone is stuck in my throat???
please help!!!!...it hurts so much..
Additional Details
i am still worried...it is night time at my place and i cant drive neither my mum sister can drive...i am 16 years old. so, i cant ...

beegoodorelse
I've got a cold. How can I unblock my nose without using a decongestant? I've tried steaming, it didn't work

bigsis1197
The best way to unblock your nose without taking any decongestants is to apply good ol' Vicks Vapor-rub! Just put a dab under each nostril. And a little on your chest as well. Those vapors should work in seconds. You may want to put a little dab of it in a bowl of hot water and breathe the steam from there as well. Also, FYI, I am a firm believer in an herbal preventative for colds/flu called Oscillococcinum. It is avail at WalMart and the drug store. When I feel a bug coming on I take that and away it goes!!
Good luck!! Feel better!
Big Sis

bleeding_babydoll71321
stick cheetos up ur nose and eat em

jlynn10_29
Try using a saline nasal spray. It's not very glamorous, but it works.

LStar
Rating
puff out on your nose its what i do

Meggz
Rating
What you could try is putting salt water up one nostril, and let it run out the other. It normally works.

terieco
I use Afrin (or store brand) type nasal spray. Works wonderfully and safe during pregnancy.

eileenprince@sbcglobal.net
Blow! And then steam again.

Bogusfrog
Rating
This sounds awful, but it works.

Get some warm water, add a little baking soda (1 tsp) and about 1 Tbs of salt.

Lay with your head hanging off a bed or couch and find a way to get the water into your nose. A dropper or one of those child's nasal aspirators works well. One nostril at a time, fill your sinus with water. Let it sit for a few minutes, then sit up (have a towel handy!) Repeat with other nostril.

This worked for me, but I stuffed up again in a few hours.

honeyjenn69
there is a tablet that you put in the shower called shower soothers it is a tablet that releases soothing eucalyptus, menthol & camphor vapors. it is made by the makers of sudafed called sudacare..hope it works

Tara
Spicy foods are natural decongestants, vicks, nettie pots (this is where you pour salt water into one nostril and turn your head so the water flows to the other nostril and out...great for sinus problems).

mikeycal
Rating
Menthol cough drops usually work for me. Also eating horse radish, like wasabi, can open up you breathing passages.

killakali03
it you want a non medicinal remedy, try some eucalyptus oil on a regular cloth and place it to your nose and inhale. You can get the eucalyptus oil at any health food store.

meka m
Rating
Well you can unblock your nose by using saline drops. All that is normal salt water. It can be bought but you can make it yourself by boiling salt,but let it cool first of course! Decongestants causes high blood pressure so salt water is the safe alternative.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy