Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

I slouch when I sit. What can i do for better posture?
Excercises? Weight lifting?...

Are u shy ?
Shy people are the best ones... do u think so ?...

My daughter was stung by a bee friday. im not sure what kind it was. i have been applying bendryl, ice, and
baking soda paste to it but it is still very swelled. she was stung just below her little toe and the whole foot is swollen, even her ankle. my friends are telling me that the swelling should have ...

Help i just got a sunburn?
I just got a pretty bad sunburn today! Mostly my back is the worst because it wasn't as tan as the rest of me. What should i put on my sunburn or do? I want to keep it from peeling as much as ...

Would you be hurt and upset if no one in your family bothered to call and see how you were after surgery?
I just had surgery on my leg. Everyone in my family knew I was having the surgery and not one single person called to see how my surgery went. I am very considerate person and always drop what I am ...

Are all spider bites poisonous?
I just got bitten by a small spider and it cause little pain to me and the spider was just small that I smacked it when it bitten me, right now I don't feel anything unusual, is it poisonous or ...

I need some advice??
my eyes are hurting from staring at my computer for so long and i think i might be going blind any suggestions on how to fix this besides getting off of the ...

If I smoked for 10 years and quit, would my lungs ever fully repair themselves?
Or will they still be damaged for the rest of my life (granted that I dont ever smoke again.)
What can I do to help them get healthy again??
Additional Details
I am 23 by the way......

Why would I have one dilated pupil and one pupil not dilated?

Help! if you're a doctor or know anything about ant bites!?
ok, so a few days ago i got bit by some ants. it was dark outside so i couldnt tell what type of ants they were. they started biting me and it felt like small hot needles stinging me, it didnt hurt ...

OUCH! Help?
I was straining a pot of pasta and spilled boiling water all over my fingers! What to do???...

What makes our heart to beat?

Does finger nail polish remover help heal poison ivy?
I heard through some friends that poison ivy can be treated using finger nail polish remover and am curious if it relally works. after the burning sensation goes away it doesn't itch for a good ...

First Aid CPR, What is the most important reason to check the scene before approaching to help a victim?

Ok here goes, my husband says if he "occasionally uses crack cocain, its not a problem, I've never used crack,
Am I really this stupid?...

PLEASE help now!?
hi i just stepped on a nail and i would like to how to clean it?can i just use regular soap to clean it out?
Additional Details
IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE ANSWER!...

I am 47 yr. old. I have always had trouble sleeping at night but I can sleep during the day. Any help would be

Additional Details
Have been to doctors. Sleeping pills, seditives don't work to good. I am a hyper person and the nighttime is when I can do anything Great. Daytime is when I feel ...

What is a good home remedy to get rid of a cough?
I had strep throat last week and now I have the worst cough that keeps me up all night. I can't stand taking cough syrup from the store b/c it keeps me groggy all day. Any suggestions?...

I`ve been just stung by a (bee,wasp,hornet) while playing soccer, am i in any trouble?
The sting was definitely by either a bee,wasp or hornet.But it felt like a red ant bite......I didnt go to the doctor because i am thinking i`ll be fine........

What could cause someone to always sneeze after eating?
For the past couple of years, I have sneezed just about every time I eat something, usually multiple times. I am not allergic to any kind of food because it happens with everything. I also don't ...

chivista de corazon
I've been bitten by a black widow!?
what do i do? i watch tv and say that black widows r deadly! help me im freaking out!

MrsMarshall=)
Rating
Why ask on here? Go to the ER, especially since you obviously know they're dangerous!

jan
yes they are you should call 911 or go to an emergency room

hamjamjr
go to hospital... NOW

Rahouel
Rating
Call hospital or 911 or go to the nearest hospital NOW!!!

Princess T
Rating
You have to call an ambulance immediately. They're very deadly, you need medical attention now!!

weapondrift
first of you need to call 911 or go to the doctor NOW instead of being on the computer....im sorry to be mean but you NEED TO GO!

paintball_max
Rating
doctor asap.

Sweet cherry
Get to the hospital immediatly black widows are deadly

Sonnenblume
They can be deadly. Depends on your weight, age and where it bit you. go to the ER immediately. Don't mess araound with this kind of spider bite.

The Hollow Girl
Rating
Quick Kill yourself! Or you could get off the computer and go to the hospital! DUH!

nochocolate
Rating
If bitten by a brown recluse or black widow spider

If possible, make a positive identification. If the spider bite is on an arm or a leg, tie a snug bandage above the bite to help slow or halt the venom's spread. Ensure that the bandage is not so tight as to cut off circulation in the arm or the leg.
Use a cold cloth at the spider bite location. Apply a cloth dampened with cold water or filled with ice.
Seek immediate medical attention. Treatment for the bite of a black widow may require an anti-venom medication. Doctors may treat a brown recluse spider bite with corticosteroids.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy