Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Brown Recluse Bite???
About 4 or 5 hours ago I was cleaning out my closet and I grabbed some clothes that were laying on the floor. When I picked the clothes up I noticed a spider had fallen out of them. After looking at ...

How often and how bad does everyone have leg and foot cramping?
Anyone have any leg or foot cramp stories they want to ...

I am getting a blood test for a life insurance policy. How long will marijuana show up positive in blood?

Is drinking a gallon of water a day too much?

Can not drinking enough water throughout the day cause you to have heartburn?

Why do people have the urge to eat stones when they smell soil when it rains?

Why am I eating throughout the night and how can I stop?
I find myself eating during the night, I wake up have to eat. How do I stop....

I bite my Nail's all the time and i need to stop because i need to be more professional?
i just started my new job and i dont want to do it anymore
help me!!!!plz any tip?...

Could someone help me acquire a decent first aid kit please?
I want to give a single gentleman a basic first aid kit for his new home.

Either a decent all in box, or a list of essential items would be helpful, thanks....

Whats the best thing for a sunburn?

I need help with my sister who just had the Tonsillectomy...please?
what foods can she eat? I know soft but I don't know what to give her. my mother is going crazy cause she is afraid any little thing can go wrong and she would later on bleed. my sister hasn'...

How many times do you see me floating in the toilet every day?

8 glasses of water each day; about how many litres is that?

Do you believe in the healing power of herbs?
Herbs are the natural healing medicine but do you believe in or use them?
Additional Details
I believe in god completely but as far as keeping your body helathy do you believe in using ...

My sister died tonight. She had gastric by-pass surgery in September.How do you know if this is why?

Should I take my vitamins before or after dinner?

Additional Details
what is better for my benefit?...

Stopping the burn from using hair removal on testicals?
My bf used Nair for men on his privates. He is now in pain but only on his testicals, not anywhere else he used it. Is there anything that will help with the burning he is feeling? He says it burns ...

How can I get myself to fall asleep faster?

What is the best way to cure a headache?

How do I keep my sunburn from peeling?
I got a pretty significant sunburn Saturday, despite applying SPF 30 lotion every 45 minutes and after swimming throughout the day. I put the same lotion on my children and my husband and none of ...

dman
How to treat a chipped ankle bone,until you get to a doctor?
i hit my ankle on a corner of a desk.

babegrner
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

Rene B
Rating
How do you know you have chipped your ankle bones if you haven't had any Xrays? If you are in too much pain, I suggest you go the ER. They can fix you up as needed.

?
IT IS IMPORTYANT THAT YOU GET TO A DOCTOR ASAP BUT IF YOU CANNOT GET THERE RIGHT AWAY DO NOT PUT ANY WEIGHT ON THE FOOT. EXCESSIVE PRESSURE ON AN ALREADY BROKEN BONE COULD MAKE THE BREAK WORSE. IF THE AREA SURROUNDING THE BROKEN BONE IS TURNING A YELLOWISH-GREEN COLOR SEE AN ER ASAP BECAUSE THIS MEANS YOU HAVE A COMPOUND FRACTURE AND THE SURROUNDING TISSUE IS DYING. JUST KEEP THE ANKLE ELEVATED AND APPLY AN ICE PACK EVERY 30 MINUTES OR SO.

poutine
Rating
Use an Ace bandage and wrap it. Keep your foot UP on the coffee table and use ICE to keep thte swelling down.

sxylilcracker
ouch!! they can*t really do anything for a chipped bone( at least that*s what my doctor said when i chipped my wrist) just try not to put wait on it and take some Advil... all i got was a lame little splint

????????????????????
Rating
put pilow under foot in bed.wouldnt mess with it that takes bout 5 months or more to cure

?
First of all you don't know if the ankle is chipped? You need to get to a Dr. right away if you have damage to a bone. Don't play doctor and try to assume what is wrong. You need an x-ray. Do not wait even 24 hours, especially if it is broken. It needs to be set as soon after the injury ocurs as possible.

kurzez_incokerated
you can use crutches or something to not put any wieght on it and ice it...bassically use the RICE method
R rest
I ice
C compression
E elevation
It might not be chipped it might be something like what i did...its a contusion i think its like a bruise in your muscles. for that my doctor said ice it and take motrin for two weeks and it should go away.

Md_gal
Rating
Try not to put pressure on that particular leg until you get an X'ray. Use an Ice pack and try to elevate the affected leg.
Good luk

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy