Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Why do we get so sleeping in the afternoon?

Help ingrown toenail happening right now.?
i feel and ingrown toenail is growing what do i do to stop it from getting into a big problem?...

Why are women more likely to get rhoids than men?
Hemrrhoids that is!...

Do you bruise when you give blood?
i got a blood test last week, and i still have a bruise on my arm. it has now been 10 days......

Is love making good for the health?
i have not made love for the past one year now,is it going to affect my health?...

How do get good deep sleep. any natural remedies .or otc drugs?
if i dont get sleep at nights can i get any over the counter drugs for sleep? which ones?...

Have you ever had a fart that sounded like it was saying something?
Have you ever had a fart that sounded like it was saying something?
Because today, my friend farted and it was all high-pitched and sounded like it was saying "FREEEEEE!" and I had one ...

How can I recover from losing my voice?
My voice is getting pretty gravelly and scratchy and I have a stand-up gig in two nights I need tips on getting back as much voice as possible asap!...

I have been woking on loseing wieght for a couple of years now; Somebody has told me it is stress keeping me?
from losing the pounds.
The only stress I have is my mother.
She is so unreasonable....

I've gone slightly deaf in my right ear. I think it's wax and I've been using ear drops, will these work?

Stung by a wasp?
I was stung by a wasp on the top of my hand yesterday.Today my hand is very swollen,hurts and itches.What should I take or do for this?...

Do mosquitos actually bite?

2 1/2 year old daughter bit by something, can someone tell me what?
It is on her leg. It has begun to swell. It is about the size of a penny & sits up off her leg about 1mm high. The top has begun to harden. It looks like something is inside, but She says it ...

A home remedy for burns, like i spilled a cup of tea on my stomache?

What is your favorite way to relax and unwind?

Bee stings?
What should I do? 1st time i got stung, near my wrist. Its really swelled now. I put ice on it, anything else i should do?...

I have water in my ear, and I have no alcohol!?
I went swimming like Tuesday, and My ear has been clogged since yesterday! It might be one my my baths, but im clogged and can't hear right. I don't have any alcohol, but however I do have ...

What is the best way to get a good nights rest if you have trouble sleeping?

What is your body weight?
I am 220 pounds
Additional Details
and male ...

Cure for the pink eye?
Is there a possible way to get rid of the pink eye, which I sadly have by not going to the doctor and getting a prescription for an antibiotic. Is there something over the counter???...

Bee Bee (finally a senior)
How to tell if you have a bug in your ear?
My friend is freaking out because he thinks that he has a bug in his ear and that its going to lay eggs in his brain...(pretty stupid...i know!) I tried to tell him to calm down but he's still freaking out...he asked me to go online and find out how you'd know if you have a bug in your ear. So basically my question is how can you tell if you have a bug in your ear?

David S
Rating
it true they will...man he is screwed. Is this a serious question?

candid
Rating
Depends on what kind of bug. The bigger ones hurt like hell scraping on your ear drum because they want out as bad as you want them out, they just cant find the way,, the eggs thing is horsecrap,,, pour alcohol or peroxide in the ear and see if the little fellar floats to the top,, if not,,, the alcohol will kill him dead.

matt6923rs
Rating
the bug in question will get stuck on ear wax, then u can remove it wiht a Q-tip

Ashley S
this actually happened to me when i was camping. and youll feel, like bumping in your ear? i suppose thats a good way to explain it, and some movement as well. to get it out i just stayed still and tilted my head and someone was there to, um, get it when it was in the outter part of my eayr haha as gross as that sounds. if worse comes to worse go to the doctors, they can always rinse the ear out.

Julie K
tell him to go to the doctors

Key Lay
Rating
Well i dont think a bug would make it to his brain without dying first. from all the crap in ure ear. And it wouldnt lay eggs in his brain it would lay eggs in more of a moist fleshier place like his legs or his tounge or arms. not his head.

JuneBug82
i've never heard of anyone having eggs hatch in their brain and baby bugs crawling around in there so tell your friend not to worry. no one has ever died of a bug in their ear. it will either die or come out. either way it's probably not going to hurt you.

themagictiki
Rating
if u go to the doctor they can check his hears for infections or bugs. good luck and tell him to chill!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy