Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Blisters on my feet??
I was walking all day today with heels...and I got blisters on my feet!! They hurt soooo bad and look like they're ready to bust, but my sister told me not to bust them cause then I won't ...

I burned my hand on my curling iron!?
i was curling my hair this morning and i reached over to get my brush and then "sizzzle" i burned my hand and i put water on it but i need and it still hurts really bad! and i need to go to ...

Can you burn your skin if you have a very hot shower?

Sunburn?????
i went to the beach and got really bad sunburn does anyone know any treatment that will work and not a vinagar bath that dont work
Additional Details
i cannot use aloe it dries your skin ...

I got stung by a bee on my foot can it kill me?
all i did was take out the stinger...but can it kill me? I'm not allergic to bees.
Additional Details
its been about 5 hours since i got bit and now I'm at ...

How do I stop biting my nails?

What do you do for a wasp sting?
my husband just got stung on the back of his hand and now his hand is feeling numb....

It takes me way too long to fall asleep at night. Then I wake up too early. I'm a teen, I need to sleep!?
I've tried the whole don't watch TV/read/eat etc. etc. in bed, but it doesn't work. I think I may have mild insomnia, because when I finally do fall asleep, I usually wake up WAY too ...

Friend is Sick. Do you go go visit them?
They are in the hospital and Not contagious....

I've been hiccuping almost non-stop all day!! What should I do?
It hurts and I dont know what to do! Help!?...

I have a friend who cuts herself on her shoulder.?
I have a friend who cuts herself on her shoulder. When she brings the topic up (she often does) should I support her, or tell her to change? Please help me!!
E...

I am thinking of crazy-gluing my brother's lips shut while he is sleeping for a prank. Is this dangerous?

What is infantilism?
I've heard the term used before and have no idea what it means. Is it some type of disease? is ita type of person? What is your opinion about it?...

What's the the remedy to get rid of a very bad cold that makes your voice come and go?

If I walk a thousand miles, will I pass out?

Full proof way to vomit?
no answers with tooth brushes
or ipecac syrup
or salt ...

If a 4 year old has a stomach virus what should i do?

What is rest bite care?

Why and how is stress bad for you? i am stressed out every day all day. is this bad?
why is stress bad for you? i wish i didnt stress so much. but i cant help it. i heard stress is bad for you. how?...

Why is that when ppl get extremely drunk they throw up?

SecretChickBooBoo
How to get a fly out of my ear?
So basically, I was sleeping and a fly flew in to my ear. After trying many things it was driving me so crazy I tried to rinse it out with water, pouring a glass over my ear tilting it to the side... I could feel my ear fill up, but no bug.

In the process I am fairly certain he drowned... so the only question left now is...

There is a fly in my freaking ear.. what should I do? do I really have to go to ER? What other things can I try first?

More importantly, if it was pregnant... and dies, would maggots be crawling in my head within the next 24 hours?

Serious question... I am freaking out, thanks.

nowhere near average
I would go to the ER

ForrenSky
lol sorry but i cant resist but to laugh, how on earth did that happen? But seriously go to ER

donotbuyakia
I doubt that it is still there, but if it is, put a capful of hydrogen peroxide in your ear and the bubbles will raise it up out of your ear.

lady di
If you have one of those small bulb syringes like they clean babies noses out with then you can put warm water in a bowl and suction the water in the bulb and gently flush the water in your ear and lean it to the side so the water will run out. If you do this several times and it doesn't work then you need to go to the doctor because you may be pushing it futher into the canal. good luck

♥ she loves him
Rating
LMAO omg dude! that's freakin disgusting...
go to the ER before it hatches little maggots in your ear and they infest your brain. jk jk...but really, go to the ER. nothing you can do if you cant see inside your ear...unless you have an extendable head

Cheryl L
Try room temp. olive or cooking oil. If it doesn't float out go to a night clinic.

lamby
Rating
I have used hydrogen peroxide to remove things from ears. Pour a bit in the cap, tilt head (or better yet, just lay down), and pour it in. It will bubble like crazy, but this is ok. Be patient as the bubbling moves things up to the surface. You may gently move your ear a bit to help things bubble to the surface. Have papertowel to put over your ear when you are ready to drain it. Dr.'s offices often do this to clean ears only they will charge you.

Repeat as necessary.

Good luck!

kaleen_b
Rating
I've heard pouring warm (not hot!) cooking oil in your ear and trying to get the bug to float out can work. Get someone to help you, though. It's not a good idea to try and stick something in your ear to try and pull it out (like tweezers). Go to the ER if you can't get it out. Good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy