Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Is Listerine bad for you?

Why am I such a loser?
I thought by losing waight changing my style and all that other suff I would be happy but here I am 50lbs lighter and Im still a loser with zero reall freinds....

Y do so many people endanger themselves by asking people advice on here when they should see a doctor?

If someone drink some bleach, what the best thing for them to do?
my best just drink some bleach and now we dont kno waht to do, we gave her warm milk? plz im freakin out, she's sleepin over at my house with some other friends. plz!!! i dont waht anything to ...

I cut my thumb, and i'm not sure if it's infected.?
I cut my thumb a few weeks ago and almost took the tip off. I'm not sure if it's infected or if the skin is just kind of dying and being replaced. Any signs to help me tell if it is?...

I hurt my ankle :(?
(I'm not the owner of this acount my friend is).
Aboust an hour ago I was taking a shower & I had reached up to get my shampoo, when I fell. When I fell my right ankle got twisted ...

ANsWeR ThIs! eVeN If uR sTuPiD U nO tHe AnSwEr!?
What's the most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to you?...

Why young people smoke?

Got any tips for curing a cold quickly?
I've been drinking OJ for vitamin C but I have to get this out of my system by Thursday so any advice?
Additional Details
Oh ya and I have been taking Dayquil as ...

What is the best way to get rid of hiccups?

Any body out there no any cures for mild sunburn ?
Hi sat out in my back garden and foolishly left my shirt off for an hour, and I'm pink and a little sore on my chest and arms, Anybody know I can put on or do anything to releave the minor ...

Spider bite on my eye... ?
I have a very painful spider bite on my eyelid. My eyelid is completely swollen, and I can barely open it. There is no sore, and it happened while I was asleep, so I didn't see the creature ...

Was my drink spiked??
i had 4 drinks which i would normally be able 2 handle. about 20-30 mins aftr my 4th drink i felt extremely intoxicated. i had blurred vision, extremely bad balance, vomitting and kept falling asleep ...

Is butter good for burns?

My daughter got a piece of wood stuck on her foot. She doesn't let me take it out. What should I do?

Help i acsidently got crasy glu on my mouth how do i get it off?
my frend dared me to lick a pen that was dipped in crasy glu n now its stuck to my lips lol we tried jus rippin it off but it hurt ...

Why do you stay alive?
With all the crap in the world. Why do you keep going on?...

Would it offend you if (read details)?
Someone (or a few people) kept calling you anorexic or bulimic?
I have a "fan" club of girls that persistently say rude things to me, saying that I'm anorexic, or bulimic... when ...

Is this serious Bleeding?
I just used a power-saw, and I kinda had a accident and cut off my leg below the knee. Is this serious?
Additional Details
Yeah, i'm efeeling g kinda a duzzyy....

EX-SMOKERS: Please tell me by what method you were eventually able to quit. I desperately want to stop.?

Muaahhh
How many hours can a person stay awake?
How bout you? How long can you stay awake?
Additional Details
me? 2 days... when I was still an architecture student.

Timothy
Rating
No more than 2-3 hours

pHAtjiLLie
Rating
probably 4 days.. but u feel drowzy in 2 days of no sleeping..

snoopy doggy dogg
for 3days

aspiring guy
I DONT KNOW BOUT ANYBODY BUT I STAYED AWAKE FOR 4 FULL DAYS DURING MY ENGG. EXAMS. NOW COOL IS THAT

GeeZy da Trapstar
Rating
there is actualyl a disease where the pateint cannot sleep at all. tis usally leasts for about 7-10 years after the onset, at which point the patient dies due to lack of rest of the brain.

nrld35
Rating
3 to 4 days at the max for me

CraziED
Rating
The consequences of sleep deprivation include physical effects, mental impairment, and mental health complications. Inadequate rest impairs our ability to think, to handle stress, to maintain a healthy immune system, and to moderate our emotions. Total sleep deprivation is fatal: lab rats denied the chance to rest die within two to three weeks.

animedolls
Rating
Don't know how long i can stay awake but i know i can sleep for 12 hours ;)

shrimpy
i have sleeping disorders and i can stay awake till 8am

Notorious Guy
For me, less than 24 hours.
However, according to some psychology textbook, a person can stay awake for 11 days and still conscious. There is a psychological experiment support it.

directevans
Rating
I believe it's 96 hours.
I watch a documentary once called hand on a truck, some guy was awaik for 102 hours.
after that he couldn't do it no more

kard_killz
a fat sack o'Meth and i was doin' it for 28 dayZed

cremedelacreme04
Depends normally for no more than 18 hours. I would need to be well rested to stay awake for longer.

stallion
Rating
It depends...:)

stargazer2006
Rating
I'm at work after two hours sleep and hope to work till 10pm

cyanne2ak
Rating
Most can not stay awake longer than 72 hours. This has been proven through multiple sleep deprivation studies.

justin
I think the record is a couple of weeks, but the guy seriously suffered severe mental damage, better to cut it off in a few days.

phi071237
Rating
hi muaahhh. i have a sleep for a total of six hours broken into three two-hour sleep. i wake up in between to get to the comfort room. i guess the average waking hour is 16 to 18 hours. how about you?

Derek
Rating
24 hours for me

kinsmed
After 36 hours people begin to suffer problems that seriously affect them. Driving is out of the question. Most become quite erratic. Some quite emotional.
72 hours is an extreme example. Studies of sleep-deprivation will not go beyond 56 hours as permanent damage can be done.

Anø1eus©
Rating
i have insomnia so on my days off i'll stay awake for 16 hours straight, friday thru sunday. one time i filled in for a late night shift and worked for 20 hours! besides coffee and power juice drinks

地獄少年
Rating
Wow, u studied architecture?thats cool. Thats one of my choices as a career too. I can stay awake for 2-2.5 days. But i slept for almost 12 hours after that. lol. tha was when i had exams.

Cat In The Sink
Rating
Oh, I've gone 60 hours when I was in the Navy.

Killer Curvz
probably depends on what you're doing. Did you hear about the guy who stayed awake for like 72 hours playing video games and then just died? Always knew video games would kill ya!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy