Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Any opinions about DECAFFEINATED COFFEE?

I am an overweight woman, i stay in the house alot because of this. everyone complim me, need self esteem how?

Is Red Bull good for you?

I just got my navel pierced a week ago, and it started to get red on the top and bottomwhat should ido?
I CLEAN IT TWICE A DAY WITH ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP...SHOULD I PUT NEOSPORIN ON TO TAKE AWAY THE REDNESS.....IS IT INFECTED??...

For a knee injury, is heat or ice better?
Injured my knees running. There's not much in the way of swelling. The whole knee is somewhat sore, but the primary pain is in the lower inside part of the knees, at the bottom/side of the joint....

I had surgery and my stitches are too dissolve, but i have two still there. how can i remove them?

My name is Guilermo Alejandro Mike from United Kingdom.Actually i have a question for you?
The question that i want ask you is about my health.It is about my face.Since 2004 pimples was started growing on my face until now.There are so many pimples on my face and they left so many scars ...

Best techniques to reduce stress and tension?

I just put an ice cube and salt on my arm. is there any cure to help the swelling go down?
some one pleasehelp me it hurts really bad and is irratating me. HELP ME!!!!!
Additional Details
ok i was a wendys and my friend said to put salt on my skin and then put ice there for ...

Will getting drunk help with a cold???
Just a rumor that I have heard and was curious if anyone has done ...

I quit smoking today cold turkey... any suggestions to curb the cravings?

Could this be a serious illness?
I'm not on anything, I haven't changed my diet, or my lifestyle in anyway; but, recently, I've felt a tightness in my heart, pain in my stomach, weakness, dizziness, blurry vision, ...

Do you find it a bit unnerving doctors call what they do practice?

Additional Details
"The word as you describe it is a noun. The act of doing something repetitively to improve that skill is a verb. Dumbass question."

Oh, well ...

I feel this very, very faint pain in my heart... is it a potential problem?
It's kind of constant, I guess. I've had it for the past few days.

It's barely noticable EXCEPT for when I cough... then it's like the most painful thing in the world. O...

How long after you sprain an ankle, does it stop aching and you are back to normal?
I am 55.....sprained ankle 1 month ago. Went to Dr. and had it xrayed. It is fine in the morning but by afternoon it tends to swell. It seem to be on the tender side....

How does a person control bad breath?
Hi
I brush floss chew mints and still bad breath HELP...

What should you do if you feel like?
like your going to collapse due to severe chest pains ...

Why am i constantly tired???? any ideas????

Are you a smoker who wishes that they never started and didn't still smoke?
Have you been trying to quit since you started?...

What happends when you bust a vain?
does it hurt what does it look like? and what can cause it to bust? is it something to worry about?...

Jessica B
How long do I leave the bandage on my arm after giving blood?
I gave blood for the first time today and DIDN'T PASS OUT!!! Ya, so now how long should I leave the green bandage on my arm? Is it healthy to leave it on throught tomorrow so I can get out of doing work in class?
Additional Details
Aaaw, being a minor giving blood doesn't give me any perks? Oh well, thanks guys!

little Glo
If there is no bleeding....You can take it off shortly after you leave from giving blood. If it would start bleeding, which it shouldn't, just apply pressure and put another bandaid on again and wait a little longer.

kids and cats
You can safely take it off just about any time you want to. It's just there to make sure a clot forms at the venipuncture site
As for getting out of work in class..........You've got to be kidding.
I work in a hospital and they expect you to go right back to work after donating blood, so, good luck with that.

joyceeleann
It only takes a few mintues for it to seal its self.. I would say 30 mintues to an hour.

bflogal77
If you're into it really sticking, yes. It should be removed tonight though..... Bleeding has stopped long ago! Good for you for donating!

Popsicle_1989
Rating
I rip it off immediately after. It is just there to stop the bleeding.

jracer524
Leave the bandage on all day until you go to bed. Then change the bandage for the next day. Then you can keep it off. The new bandages that they put on my arm make my skin itch after a while. Congratulations! Donating blood is a good habit. Don't stop giving.

krunic_05
Rating
Usually when you give blood they put a bandaid on and wrap this stuff around your arm and bandaid. That wrap can be taken off within the hour and the band aid needs to be taken of after about 5. They use a big needle, thats why you need to leave the band aid on longer. And no....sorry. Giving blood won't get you out of work. Just make sure you don't do any heavy lifting.

Bushka
Rating
you can take it off after hour.

Daniel B
Rating
30 minutes...and yes you shammer!!!!! lol

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy