Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

What happenes if a beatle bites me?
yeah i got bit this mornin when i woke up
i went to brush my teeth and then, i got an itch so i scrated and found out i got bit by a beatle.
Additional Details
right now it feels ...

What's the ambulance response time in your country / area?
Hi!

I live in Bucharest, Romania (very close to the city center) and since we had some problems in the family we had to call the ambulance a few times in the past but it usually arrives ...

I dont really know if the pharmasist caught it or not. I am pretty sure he did. I saw him making a call.?

Additional Details
I have an appointment at 2:00 with a treatment center. I live in a very small town. I called the police department to inquire if I have any outstanding warrants. S...

Does riding an exercise bike one mile use up the same number of calories as walking a mile?

What should i have in a first aid box?
iv a baby and a 3 year old, what do i need in a first aid box so that il alwys have what i need... just ...

Is it right?
Asked by me as insructor,what is the treatment for a bleeding head injury,First responders answer was,put a restrictor bandage round the patients neck,Scary or what.
Additional Details
H...

What kind of insect bite leaves two mark close together like fang marks? The initial bite is painless.?
The bites always occur at night, while I'm sleep.The itching starts the second thru the fifth day.The marks dry out but remain for a few weeks....

What regulates your body temperature?

Can you put hydrogen peroxide in your ear to clean it?

How many hours a week do you work and how many is too many?

Can you get lung cancer at 25?

Whats the best thing to do while taking a crap?
I REALLY NEED HELP ON THIS....PLSSSSS HELP ME???...

When am I suppose to use a Heat Pack or a Cold Pack for body pains/aches?

How many times should you do number 2?
Me and my ex-boyfriend had a conversation about how many times you should do number 2. I say everyday because I go at least twice a day but he says something is wrong with me. He goes 2-3 times a ...

Why do i get dizzy after the doctor takes a blood analysis from me?

I burnt my self the other day and a blister came up but it burst what do i treat it with?

I had a dare to do 'salt and ice' and now I have a huge blister. What should I do with it?
My blister is starting to look yellowish. And its really big, and swollen. Is it safe to pop it or what?
Additional Details
The blister is turning yellow, and is very large. Also, salt ...

Random Question?
I got my ear pierced when i was younger and have'nt worn it in like five or six years...anyways...now i have like a ball if skin in my ear...it just feels like a little bead is in my ear lobe??? ...

Who is grater to a patient a doctor or god?
just wanna no who is more portent ....

My hampster is not moving!!! He is really warm and his eyes are twitching!!!Should I do CPR??? HELP!!!!?
I dont want himto die!! He is my BEST FRIEND!!...

yellahill
How do you stop your 15 month old from biting?

gari
Give him a pacifier.

vinible2006
Rating
You people are idiots. I believe the real question was about why the baby likes to bite everything.

The baby bites because its teeth are coming in and they hurt. The baby needs something to chew on to help it.

n341p
Rating
biting where

dmv question
Rating
It is a discipline problem, no offense but probably he/she is seeing aggressive behavior around him/her.

As an adult guardian (parent) you can manage the situation, knee and look into his/her eyes tell him that that is not appropriate and EXPLAIN he is not only hurting people but can get sick. He will not have friends if he is like that, and forget about daycare they don't tolerate that.

You can surprise him when he has good behavior, but don't reward him for behaving like he is already suppose to do anyway.

Children like to feel recognized, they feel important and loved.

Hope this helps.

crazylady/supermom
me myself i used to just bite back but that didn't work try telling yuor child firmly no that hurts and i wont allow it believe me the baby wiil under stand

purpal2002002
hot sauce it works had the same thing that happened

advocate172000
Rating
rip out the teeth

Her
Rating
I know this sounds harsh but lightly slap their hand...that way they will learn its a no no thing to do. Remember to tell them "no" even though they might not understand. If you keep letting them get away with it they will never stop.

supermodel_in_ohio
Rating
Carry a spray bottle of 100% real lime juice and spray it on places where your baby bites you. I doubt he/she will like the taste. The baby shouldn't have any adverse reactions.

vickyleebailey
Sounds cruel but give them a gentle bite back. They do not know that biting hurts. It might also be that they are teething and need a teething ring to chew on.

I disagree with the person who suggested that the child sees aggressive behaviour. My family do not have aggressive behaviour and I know other families who use this technique who are also not aggressive.

kez
haha i remember my daughter doing this, its just a phase you just need to be firm and say No loudly and put them down, do not bite back thats cruel and teaches kids nothing, honestly dont worry its very common almost mandatory that babys go through this phase, he/she will grow out of it soon enough, get them a realy good teething ring.

demonslayer89008
bite back

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy