Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

I have mold growing on my face. It's green and furry, and at times bleeds.?
It started out as a small dot. I would use bleach to wash it off.. Now that doesnt work, and it has grown to about half my face, and I can no longer open my left eye. It is completely covered in mold....

My throat is always full of plegm. I'm always having to clear my throat, what can I use get rid of phlegm?

Best ways to stop nose bleeding?
I just had a nosebleed for like an hour. I used to get them all the time, this is the first one i had in a long time though. one of my doctors told me i have a lack of phosphorus in my system, but ...

Do u like mcdonalds even though it causes obesity,well im not a hater i just want to no?
why do u like it?...

What does it mean when I urinate often?
I drink plenty of water but I seem to be going to the bathroom twice or even triple the ammount than other people.....I take all my vitamins and try to stay fit.... Thanks for you ...

Anyone else going to bed soon?
I'm getting pretty sleepy....

Best Hangover cure?

Does scratching poison ivy make it worse???
And does anyone know how to make it stop itching?? thanks!!!!! :)...

I cut my finger 13 hours ago and it is still bleeding what do I do?
I did not think that the cut looked that bad at first but I guess I was wrong. It has slowly been bleeding all day now. Hindsight tells me I should have gotten stitches when it happened but I think ...

I've been itching a lot lately, did my girlfriend give me crabs?

Major infected finger!!! HELP!!!?
ok on myright hand my top part of my middle finger is like the size of a nickel!!! i've been leaveing this untreated for 5 days now and it all started out when nail polish got into a cut near ...

How often do you drind water?
I drink water everyday and when I work out. Plus it's good for my body and health....

I just did some drugs and now I think I'm going to die?

Whats the weirdest thing you got in your eye?
I know this is weird but i just got SlimJim grease in my eye...it ...

What sound do you hate more than Anything?
For example: Fingernails on chalk board, babies crying at theater while you are watching a show etc... What sound annoys you?...

I just went to the doctor and she said I was Near Sighted with -0.5 and -0.75, is that bad?
I have never had glasses before and know nothing about wearing them or vision for that matter. I don't even really understand the whole process but I just know that my perscription was for -0.5 ...

Bleeding Noses?
I tend to get bleeding noses alot, mainly in the summer. Is there anything I can do to stop them myself from happening all the time, or should I be seeing a doctor in case its serious?
A...

I sprained my ankle today, what can I do to make it hurt less by tomorrow?
I have soccer tomorrow, and even if it kills me, I'm playing. DOn't try convince me otherwise. Just- what can I do to ease the pain, a little?...

How often do you look in the mirror and tell yourself i love you? Just curious to know. Thanks.?

How would you care for a child with a sore throat?
Little One (who wonders about things like the Easter Bunny and turtles) isn't feeling well today and on Sundays our stores are closed. (Really!) I know some tried and true family remedies/...

mimilala
How do you know if the bee's stinger is left in you and what do you do?

KiKi B
Rating
docter

thatdrummerguy05
Rating
pull it out

whatserface
Rating
1. Remove the stinger as soon as possible. Use your fingers, tweezers - whatever works best.

2. Wash the site with soap and water, or clean it with alcohol.

3. Put ice or a cool, wet compress on the inflamed area.

4. Soothe the inflammation with a paste made from baking soda and water. Apply calamine lotion to help relieve itching and pain

California
Because you can see it, looks like a small needle, you have to take it off immediately with own nails if you have them long enough or use tweezers, there a trick with a credit card, but I feel is not so safe. After you take it off you should apply some ice.

pastor of muppets
You should be able to feel it when you rub your finger over it like a splinter. If it's there, then pull it out with tweezers.

marnefirstinfantry
Rating
Pour alcohol over the area. Treat it like a splinter. Put a sewing needle over a hot flame and open up the wound and allow it to bleed. Thoroughly wash your hands afterwards with a good antiseptic soap and keep it clean by washing your hands regularly. Use peroxide after you wash your hands.

As with anything...be very cautious about infection. If their is any doubt, see a physician.

murillo3193@sbcglobal.net
Rating
I don't know.. Can you see it its still there. If it is then i would just take it out. Or lick where you got stung and you will probably feel it with your tongue.

Goofy-footer
it's going to hurt and swell and you will feel feverish. Get a magnifying glass and check your skin where you got stung.

andrespb22
Rating
YOU WILL SEE A DARK SPOT WHERE YOU GOT STUNG, BUT DONT WORRY YOUR BODY WILL PUSH IT OUT

Sonny H
Rating
look and see if there something hanging out, if so you or have someone take a clean needle an pick out the stinger, do not use tweezers as you force more venom in the bee sting, clean good , if you are not alerget to bees ,you should be fine///

J.E.D
it has a small black hook like on your skin, that is not cost you to die if it is only one shot, probably you will be in fever.

lilaggie94
Rating
It won't heal if its still in and usually you will be able to see it, if so you need to pull it out immediatly! If your not sure if its in there or not, call your doc.

mini
you will see it and if the little sac of poison hasn't been squeezed do not remove with tweezers scrape it away with a blunt knife or similar so as not to allow the poison to be squeezed into you that way it wont hurt as much if at all

Amoeba Man
Usually a bee sting is plain to see. Sometimes the guts of the bee is still attached. Bees die when they sting you (because their stinger is attached to their insides). It is the yellow jackets (they look like bees) and the hornets or wasps that can keep stinging you as many times a s they want. (and they do not leave stingers in you)

If you have the stinger in. Try to pull it out immediately. However, apply ice to keep swelling down. You can take benadryl to keep it from itching and the reaction minimal.

If you are allergic, you need to get to an emergency room, if you do not have epinephrine with you ( common use is Epipen).
If wasp or hornet (including yellow jacket) you can apply some baking soda and it WILL aid in lessening the reaction.

EvilX
The stinger looks like a small black splinter. There is usually a venom sack attached to it.

DO NOT TRY TO PULL THE STINGER OUT WITH FINGERS OR TWEEZERS!!!

This will cause more venom to go into the body. To remove it simply run a credit card or debit card over the area were the stinger is and it should come out. If you're allergic to bee stings get immediate medical attention. After you've got the stinger out apply ice over the area were you got stung. It should be tender and inflamed for the next few days.

notsobusypat
you might be able to see it, but if not, try flicking over the are with a credit card or driver's license. do not try to squeeze it out like a splinter, becaue more of its venom can come out in the stung area and cause more swelling/irritation

its me♥
well if you see something that looks black or brown in your skin were you got stung that should be a bee sting you take a credit card and just go over it with the card it should get the stinger out thats what i learned in nurse training.i hope it helps.:]

duck_fook2000
only the honeybee leaves it's stinger in you. You will see it.

NoName
Pour milk over it.It will losen it and stop the pain.No kidding.

Sarge
Do not use tweesers or anything that will pinch the stinger, swipe it with a credit card or knive, going the way it is slanted. If you can't see it, use a magnifying glass, if there is nothing there it is probably out.

heysifti
Use scotch tape... no kidding, it will pull it out. Just put the tape over the area that you were stung and and then quickly pull it off.

Jnelle
old country recipe, wet tobacco to the area of the sting!

fredhh
Rating
generally... you can see it if its still in you.

DO NOT JUST GRAB IT!

The stinger, if left behind will have a small poison sack attachted. if you grab it... you'll inject that poison.

You need fine tipped tweezers to get hold of the hard stinger, avoiding the sack.

If you can't find tweezers... someone else will have to take 2 knives, slide then against the stinger from opposite sides (as if shaving TO the stinger) and lift it out.

hugsnotdrugs
idk how you can tell.
usually if it is still in a sort of rash develops where or near where you got bitten. it will be like red and swollen.
you take baking soda and put it in water.
then you take something and rub it all over.
leave it on til its all crusty looking.
then wash it off.
p.s.
after you put the baking soda on,put a rag over it and put some ice on it.

if it still itches.
use benedryll cream for itching.

Cody
if you have a credit card or somthing like that flick it over the stung area and it will remove it

puma0927
the stinger will almost always break off, so when you find it, use something blunt like a credit card or a key and sort of scrape the stinger offf

BigJRules
Rating
You will see the stinger at the puncture site.

To remove a stinger, use a finger nail or a debit card or an index card (something of the sort) and rub, parallel to the skin, up and down the site of the sting.

This will work the stinger out. Never pinch the stinger to pull it out, this actually releases more venom into your body. This would be bad if your allergic to bees.

If you have never been stung before, you have nothing to worry about. However, if you have, and you get a local or systemic reaction to the sting, seek treatment immediately.
(This is more than just minor swelling at the site).

Anytime you are stung in the throat or mouth, you should seek medical attention, as your throat may swell shut, causing you to stop breathing.

◄☯♫ vanitee of vanitees ♫☯►
Rating
rubbing alcohol.... it usually protrudes from where u got stung so u would know... its gonna swell just use something to soothe the sting.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy