Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Do all brown recluse bites need med attention?
I think I was bitten. Very small, feverish mark with hole in center. White in center red around. Cant be for sure if it is a bite but probably....

Can u tell me ways to cut down on sleep?
Yes sleep is important but I end up sleeping for 12- 15 hrs a day....isn't that too much?? I can't get my butt off the bed....plz ...without any pills n stuff..how can i stay awake or ...

Ham making me swelled?
everytime i eat ham my feet sweell up
i try an stay away from it
but why is this happening ?...

Ok this was stupid of my but I fell asleep reading my email and I had gum in my mouth when I woke up it...?
when I woke up I guess I swalloed the gum in my sleep (it was a nap) do you think it went down my esophagus or my wind pipe?? will I be ok? what are signs that I'm not?...

How can i get tallerrrrrr :((?
heeeeeeey guys

am 156 cm
n i wanna reach 160cm or more

is there any way to get taller
don't tell me swim or do some sport cz i tried it b4<...

Sore throat is lasting longer than a week.?
I got a sore throat last wednesday and I can still feel it, it doesnt hurt bad but i can tell its still there. At night, i get a stuffy nose when im sleeping, like i'll wake up with one, and ...

If I quit smoking, will I still look this cool?
I mean, come on, if you're gonna kill yourself, at least do it with style.
Additional Details
What happened to the good old days?...

I was in a tanning bed accident where a tanning bed broke and fell on top of me, has this happened to anyone?

What is the best supplement for alertness?

What is the best way to stop the bleeding?
I slipped on the wet floor and hit my chin I can't make it to stop bleeding for hrs
Additional Details
skin got ripped ...

How do you treat burns?
I just burned my hand about 30 minutes ago and it still burns.I tried putting a cream for burns but that didn't work.Then i tried putting it in cold water it worked but my mom said not to do ...

How could you remove water trapped on the inside of your ear?
painlessly- I tried as some people told me, closed my nose and blew my ears, but it caused more pain!

Would somebody please help me! The blockage is so irritating!...

I have the chicken poxs but i don't know when i could go back to school?

Additional Details
what if i am not itching and i still have my spots because i just got them last thursday?...

How do you get cuts to heal faster?

Can a girl that has a yest ifshen give it to her partner?

How do i get a small cactus needle out of my finger?
i cant get it out its too small i need help how do u people get them ...

Burnt my hand?
today i was making my dinner on the stove and i burnt my hand, so after about half hour my hand still hurts real bad, is there any thing i can do the get rid of the pain....

What would i have to do in order to treat a severly poked eye?

Additional Details
are there any measures i can take before going to the doctor? (ie any medications, treat w/ water, etc?)...

I feel like i'm going to collapse what should i do?
well my whole body is aching severly all over and i'm shaking and sweating etc. like ma and i have double vision etc and i also feel like i'm going to thrwo up you know it took me 5 minutes ...

Is it hot or cold water that opens your pores?
I work in fiberglass and was told that i need to open my pores to wash it out. Does hot or cold water work better?...

ziggylynn2000
How do I know if I am having a heart attack?

Santa's Helper
Rating
... because it's my party ... & I'll cry if I want to ... silly goose ...

i heart spork
when you can't breathe

Matt T
i believe most people who are having heartattacks have shortness of breath and one of their body parts goes numb. Most people who have heart attacks dont actually feel pain in their heart like shown in the movies.

copestir
Rating
Chances are that if you feel well enough to write this and not go to the nearest emergency room you will be o.k. If you have chest pains , shortness of breath, pain going down your arm, go to the nearest emergency room.

yourwholeseller1
alot of big mac rappers around the house, oh and your arms hurt, shortness of breth, dizzy. you'll know trust me..

Stop That Twinkie!!
Rating
You'll feel hot then cold, then dizzy then faint. You'll feel like your chest is going to explode. Be careful....

John L
Chest Pain, arm pain, jaw pain, trouble breathing, sweating. Take an asprin right away and call 911.

ellenrose219
I would go to a docter.

F T
If you even think you are having a heart attack, call 911 NOW!

SmartyPants
warning signs could be pain in your left shoulder and chest. People often mistake this pain for gas. Shortness of breath.

charles o
you heart will tighten up, you will feel either extreme or no pain.

breathing is hard, you will start sweating, and you will pretty much fall down in pain

hell oh
pain in left arm, numbness in left arm and/or side, vomiting, dry mouth, cold sweats, chills, diarrhea, numb lips, sharp pain in chest, dizzy, wanting to make quick short breaths

megabites42
I must say first, I am NOT a doctor. So please call your doctor immediately.
But I did work in an emergency room, as an nurses assistant and if you are having chest pain, tightness of the chest, pain up and down your left eye and here is a symptom that no one ever thinks about, if you are losing vision in your left eye.If you throw up you can also be having a heart attack if you are having one or more of these problems and are throwing up....no one takes throwing up as a sign either.
So please be careful. Please check yourself. I hope that you are just asking the question for future reference and not that you are feeling this right now.

jbearbooboo
Rating
ther are different signs and symptoms of a heart attack. pain in the arm which radiates to the jaw and in the back. sweating and weakness, shortness of breath. pressure in your chest.nausea, vomiting.pain in the epigastric area, indigestion that is frequent and doesnt seem to go away. go to computer and type in symptoms of a heart attack.if you think you are having one go to the e.r. and they can run tests on you to see if your blood gases are abnormal.

cacabella
Heart attacks don't often begin with sudden, dramatic symptoms but are more likely to start slowly. Mild pain or discomfort can surface a few days or even weeks before an attack, so heart attacks are sometimes mistaken for other health problems like indigestion, pneumonia, or a fractured rib. Symptoms of a heart attack include:

An uncomfortable feeling of pressure, squeezing, fullness, or pain in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or comes and goes

Discomfort in the left or both arms, the back, neck, jaw, or stomach

Shortness of breath, which often occurs with or before chest discomfort

A feeling of nausea, light-headedness, fatigue, or a sudden, cold sweat

If you think you're having an attack its better to call an ambulance than to try to get to the hospital yourself. The EMTS can start to treat you right away!

hope this helps.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy