Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Best techniques to reduce stress and tension?

I just put an ice cube and salt on my arm. is there any cure to help the swelling go down?
some one pleasehelp me it hurts really bad and is irratating me. HELP ME!!!!!
Additional Details
ok i was a wendys and my friend said to put salt on my skin and then put ice there for ...

Will getting drunk help with a cold???
Just a rumor that I have heard and was curious if anyone has done ...

I quit smoking today cold turkey... any suggestions to curb the cravings?

Could this be a serious illness?
I'm not on anything, I haven't changed my diet, or my lifestyle in anyway; but, recently, I've felt a tightness in my heart, pain in my stomach, weakness, dizziness, blurry vision, ...

Do you find it a bit unnerving doctors call what they do practice?

Additional Details
"The word as you describe it is a noun. The act of doing something repetitively to improve that skill is a verb. Dumbass question."

Oh, well ...

I feel this very, very faint pain in my heart... is it a potential problem?
It's kind of constant, I guess. I've had it for the past few days.

It's barely noticable EXCEPT for when I cough... then it's like the most painful thing in the world. O...

How long after you sprain an ankle, does it stop aching and you are back to normal?
I am 55.....sprained ankle 1 month ago. Went to Dr. and had it xrayed. It is fine in the morning but by afternoon it tends to swell. It seem to be on the tender side....

How does a person control bad breath?
Hi
I brush floss chew mints and still bad breath HELP...

What should you do if you feel like?
like your going to collapse due to severe chest pains ...

Why am i constantly tired???? any ideas????

Are you a smoker who wishes that they never started and didn't still smoke?
Have you been trying to quit since you started?...

What happends when you bust a vain?
does it hurt what does it look like? and what can cause it to bust? is it something to worry about?...

Does Tobacco kill brain cells?
My computer repair teacher says that every time you smoke a cigarette or take a dip of chew, or smoke a cigarr, it kills brain cells. Im thinking he's just telling us this to keep up from ...

How can i bruise my hand easily ?
how do you make bad bruises on your hand?...

Taking out a ear piercing after two weeks
i was wondering how fast the holes in you ears would close up after two weeks of them being ...

My thumb got pinched by a door latch and now there is a small accumulation of blood under the skin. what?
should I do?
Additional Details
It is not under the nail, but on the other side of the thum actually....

What insect bite could it be?? Please help we really need an answer on this one!!!?
my fiancee got bite by something but he has no idea what it was and was wondering what it sounds like. Heres what it looks like....

*The bite is on his wrist
*He's got a bump ...

I take showers for 40 minutes how would i cut down?

Sunburn - Whats The Best For It?
Vitamin E
BIO-OIL
ALOE VERA - Plant Of Earth
TEA TREE OIL

Others???

i been using ALOE VERA or whatever they call it
PLANT OF EARTH

its good but is ...

David B
How can I stop throwing up if I had too much alcohol to drink?
My fiance' just got back from her bachelorette party, and she drank too much. This is the first time she has ever been drunk, and I am not a big drinker myself. How can I help her stop throwing up?
Additional Details
I am not asking for relationship advice.
I am not asking for what to do before you start drinking.
I am asking what do I do right now.
How do I help her now that she is sick, and throwing up?
I will report any answers who are not answering my actual question.
Thank you.

Dr. Elle
Rating
I hope this will teach you both something about how SICK alcohol is, and then make a promise to QUIT DRINKING!!!!! By the way, does she party this way all the time, and you just don't know it? That's not good that she got soooo drunk. You know, she won't be able to tell you what went on at the party, so I hope she didn't do anything else you wouldn't approve of. The wedding must be coming up soon. Make sure you know who you're marrying! Hmmmm....

lightsofmarfa
Rating
If shes not on medications it might be shes drinking those sugary drinks like pina calotas.You might want to go with lite beer and drink a water in between drinks.

DAVID M
Regurgitation from excessive consumption is caused by the immune system's reaction to alcohol poisoning.

The simplest way is not to drink to the point of drunkenness. Or, if the specific drink involved is the blame, switch to a different drink. Taquila is famous for being tolorated poorly by many people.

Choose one, choose two. Her choice.

Just Me
You can't. You just have to wait it out, then try some Pepto Bismol.

assiqtaq
Getting all of the excess out of her stomach is the best thing for her right now. Make sure she takes sips of water whenever she can to keep from getting dehydrated. Gatorade will help too. Better than that would be Ginger Ale, because that can help settle her stomach. Do have her eat whenever she feels up to it, that will help settle her stomach, absorb the excess liquid she doesn't upchuck, and help her head stop spinning.
In the future if she decides to go drinking again remind her to eat, drink plenty of fluids, and take Ibuprofen or some kind of headache medicine before she sleeps. The main part of her reaction is actually dehydration since alcohol does not count as a fluid to the body and actually incourages your body to dump fluids from the body.

Lucas S
no old wives tales will be a quick fix. watch her and keep her on her left side(recovery position) if she is that far gone, and watch that she does not choke on her vomit. if that far gone consider the ER. im not a doctor and this is just my opinion.

Jude
Rating
Give her some bread, it'll absorb the alcohol in her stomach.

Good luck

eizus28
Her body is trying to get it out of her system. Let her keep throwing up!!!!!!! Give her water and Gaterade. Luck to you both!!!!

willndjax
Rating
You cant without medicine, keep her on her side, head up, with an old towel under her mouth. Shes gonna puke and have one hell of a hang over, no work tomorrow! Dont give her bread, that only works when you start drinking.

supersonicemt
Just wait it out is all you can do -

Now, after the fact when the hangover comes into play - for an instant pick me up - Find an EMS buddy, Medic, or someone (OR heck, - just drive to the station) Ask for an NS Drip - Because Hangovers are Just Dehydration and a fluid bolus will get you back up to par!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy