Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

 Should I get drunk.?
I am 12 and like all my frieds have gotten drunk before. and I sorta want to just because I want to know what it is like, I am a strait A student and middle class not scummy. and I am in 7th grade....

 I need to lose weight quickly, but i don't want to starve. HELP! Any suggestions?
I want to lose as much weight as possible in a fairly short amount of time, without dying of hunger....

 I cant sleep?
I havent slept good in over a week i stay up late cuz i cant sleep and i wake up all through the night, i woke up like six times last night! HELP!!! I'm SO tired....

 My ex-boyfriend committed suicide a year ago, atleast but I still think about him...?
I dated someone who was a drug dealer, and he got caught and committed suicide a long time ago. However, I still talk about him and have dreams that he is stil alive.. what is wrong with me? why can&#...

 Does smoking pot ruin your memory and make you stupid, really?
medical professionals ...

 I got stung by a bee, what should i do?
i was on top of my house when a bee stung me it looked like a regular one and stung my left hand close to the wrist, what should i ...

 How do u soothe a burn?
i spilled a little boiled water on my fingers and it burns and doesn't seem to stop burning, is there something i can put on it to soothe the burn and make it feel ...

 What does HIV stand for?

 How long are tetenus shots good for?
I had an inch long peice of wire pulled out of my knee and want to know if i need a tetnus shot....

 Whats the best thing to do for mosquito bites so they don't get infected?

 If you get stung by a bee...?
and you're allergic and your tongue is swelling/ you're feeling dizzy, but you get to the hospital right away, you'll definitely be ok, right?...

 My two year old son was stung by a wasp..what should I do?
Just a few minutes ago my son was stung by a wasp. It was rather big in size and I killed it and saved it just in case I have to take him to the hospital or the dr. He seems to be doing fine and only ...

 Umm i smoke?
im 14 nd in da 8th grade ive been smoking on and off for about 6 months now im beginning to thinkim addicted so 1st wat do i do nd second can smoking make u gain weight or like make u hungry or ...

 I'm feeling a bit dizzy, can anyone help?

 Anyone ever hear the sound of a TV on or radio when it is off?
This happens to me sometimes. also happened to my husband and then my dad told me about it happening to him! anyone know what this is?...

 How often do you..?
take a shower........ my friend is in 8th grade and says she takes one about every othere day is that good?...

 I have a big bruise, help me, please?
my sister's bruise is the size of a bowling pin. how do you heal a bruise that big asap?...

 Do u smoke? why aren't u dead yet?

Additional Details

 Am i weird because i choose to be depressed?
like i may have some happy days here and there, but in general i tell people i will always be depressed. it kinda of keeps me grounded and in my place. is that good? does anybody else here choose to ...

 My dad got stung by 2 bees??? Help!!!!!!?
My dad got stung by abee and we don't know what kind it is. We have tried everything. This happened like 4 hours ago and it still stings. Help!! He is not allergic.


Help my husband got a heat rash between his legs what's the best medicine for that ?I already tried Desitin.

try baby powder

Pundit Bandit
Good long soak is good plan. Once it is clean and thoroughly dried(pat it don't rub it, rubbing will irritate it more) apply medicated powder and wear loose fitting (shorts, boxers, etc.) clothing to allow better air flow to the area to help keep heat down and dryness at a higher level. It will take 2 or 3 days of attention to clear up and powder should be re-applied several times (2-3) if possible. If re-application is inconvenient due to work or social activity, he should find a few moment to go to a men's room and use tissue paper to pat away any excess moisture in the affected area while in the stall.

Try this stuff called Lansinoh. It's in the baby isle. It says it's nipple creme but it's a cure all.

My husband had something like it. He finally when to the Doctor and it was ring worms. Your husband need to see a doctor as they can be transmitted to you.

Sister Di
Cruex spray for jock itch.

Yes, it is probably yeast related. Corn starch is a bad idea until the actual rash goes away. One thing that will help to prevent this after it is gone, believe it or not, is to apply anti-perspirant to the skin folds down there after drying completely following every shower. Works like a charm.

If its just a heatrash, Desitin will cure it in 3 days of use. Since it still exists I suggest a trip to a dermatologist to diagnose and prescribe a treatment.

Take a good shower, wash and then dry completely. Apply some Blue Star Ointment to the area. It will sting for a couple of minutes and he may want to take off running. Wear loose clothing that night and when he gets up the next morning, it will nearly be gone.

blue star works very good and I always have 20 plus jars of it in my sickbay for heat rash. Works good under the arms or any other area of the body but the face.

Are you sure its heat rash?

My boyfriend does this. He needs to take a shower and dry off really well. Then lay down and frog leg so to speak or spread his legs apart and let a fan blow on him between his legs when he sleeps. He can apply some lotromin cream. It may be yeast and not heat rash. If it is yeast the only thing that works is an over the counter anti fungal cream. Generic works as well as the lotromin
Hope that helps.

dust the area with corn starch. It will make him much more confortable

My fiance gets that too... He says A&D ointment works best for it. He also says to use deodorant down there to keep it from happening again.

Harry W
Gold bond medicated powder


just forgiven
Are you sure it's heat rash? could be jock itch. if that's the case, you'll need to get an antifungal cream. It can be purchased at walmart.

keep the area dry

desitin is fine but won't work if he keeps the 'ol boys hot and sweaty

make sure he wears loose clothing

maybe a good time to try going commando. or at least wear briefs

my 2 cents
gold bond powder, oh man that stuff is magic, I carry a bottle with me at work in my tool bag & as soon as I start to feel the early warnings of a rash I put it on. But I would imagine it would work on a full blown rash too.

a nice long soak in a cool bath with Aveeno oatmeal bath (or generic version). This is very soothing to the skin. Soak as long as possible.

I think you just have to let it run its course. Also it must have been caused by walking a lot and his thighs were rubbing together. Have him wear some spandex shorts, that way they wont rub any more and it will get better

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, February 6, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy