Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

I am too skinny and i would love to gain weight,is there any medication that can help me put on some weight.?
i would also like to know whether exercise can help in putting on weight
Additional Details
do we have any injection that can help to increase the ...

My dog has a huge lump on her neck that has burst open like a zit what can i do for her?

I woke up because i thought i saw a flash of a bright light and then my heart stoped for a sec?
what does this mean????...

What's the best way to fight a cold?
Leaving for a ski trip in a week, need to get well by then, any tips for how to fight my cold....

How can I get rid of my baby' s hiccups?

What are the symptoms of cat allergies?

After effects of donating blood?
I have an appointment to donate blood this afternoon. My first time. I'm a little scared I will feel dizzy and lightheaded afterwards, and I have plans for tonight. What have others felt ...

How do you get an earring that is really really stuck out of your ear?

How can i get over flu or cold without using medican? any foods of juices?
i was wondering how i could get over a cold or the flu without having to use medican. i always think just drinking lots of juice.

see to me, medican can make symptoms worse then they ...

How to reduce hot temper e.g throwing things or slamming door when getting angry?

I quit smoking and have a chronic cough now that I didn't have before. Is this a side effect or abnormal?

What is a good way to stop smoking?
I have been smoking for like 12 years and I want to quit but I have a really hard time with it. I was hoping to get some good advice to make it easier....

Who bites their nails and who knows how to break the habit?
Just curious....

Should i go to the Hospital if i fall onto a Safety Pin?
I am curious... I was looking at a saefty pin that has its sharp need side measuring about 2-3 inches long. I was wondering, if i fell onto this needle and it went straight into my belly (possibly ...

Ladies...Do you prefer your man to trim, shave or full bush?

As a woman have you ever bitten someone so hard that it was nasty and gross?
a) broke the skin slightly.
b) broke the skin deeply.
c) needed stitches 1 to 5.
d) needed stitches 5 to 12
e) removed a chunk

Please ...

How do you take a shower with an arm cast on?
i really need some good ideas. i am stuck in this thing for 3 weeks....

Iam a student of engineering.for the past 6 months im very deppressed.how can i come out of deppression.?

Anyone out there know anything about anxiety/panic attacks. Any natural solutions how to conquer this?

How to tell if you have a bug in your ear?
My friend is freaking out because he thinks that he has a bug in his ear and that its going to lay eggs in his brain...(pretty stupid...i know!) I tried to tell him to calm down but he's still ...

oh joy!
Help... I got face wash in my eye?! owwww it burns!?
It's been quite the day for me... I was cleaning my ears with a cotton swab and it almost got stuck in my ear... IT HURT SO MUCH... I felt like my ear was ringing. Afterwards headed for the shower and as I washed my face the bottle squirted into my eye. Thanks Neutrogena! It burns so bad... I stood there rinsing for 30 minutes and even cried, which did help it feel better-lol- but my eye feels extremely dry and very red. Hurts to blink. What should I do so I don't wake up with a puffy eye tommorow morning?? Thanks I really appreciate it.

red dog
Rating
You sook. Grow some backbone.

♥♫Lil' Misfortune♫♥
Take an eye cup and put some cooled chammomile tea in there and blink while the eye cup is over your eye. This should help. It can also be used for pink eye-it gets you over it in about 2 days using it 2 times a day!

SAYIAN M
Visine A.C.® Eye Drops/ IT GETS THE RED OUT

Cynical
Flush it out with cool water. To keep the swelling down, wet a washcloth with warm water and lay it carfully over the affected eye.

fluffyflo_1999
you can put a cold compress on it, and if you have an eye cup which every home should have you can put distilled water in it that is warm but not hot and blink a few times. That should help. Good luck

airplanes010
Rating
Stop by your local pharmacy (be careful driving - perhaps get a friend to retrieve it for you) are some moisturizing eye drops. There are many lines of eye drops which are simply called 'Tears' which is really what they are (as the only problem is your eye is dry).

These are normally reasonable to pick up (maybe $2-$7) and are really handy to have around the house just in case this ever happens again (since its pretty common). It sounds like you washed your eye too long :-).

trublucomet04
Perhaps you should get some over the counter eye drops to restore the moisture in your eye.

vampire_kitti
Put some rewetting drops in it. If you don't havy any kind of drops in the house but someone wears contact lensesyou can put a few drops of the solution in your eye, although most people who wear contacts have some kind of drop. If you have nothing soak a black or chamomile tea in hot water for a few seconds and lay it on your eye when it cools a bit (you can drink the tea, after the day you've had a cup of tea will make you feel better.) In any case, mostly it's the shower water that dried out your eye, get a good nights sleep and you should wake up fine.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy