Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Do you think too much sleep makes you even more tired?
I think maybe causes ...

My 4 year old niece is healthy but not tall enough to her age.any tips to make her grow tall.?

How many people actually wash their hands with soap after going to the washroom?
I heard that only 30% of people wash their hands with soap after going to the washroom, I find that offensive and gross....

Can you die if a bee sting you?

I ust got over dirriah and it burned why?
is hurt at first but then after a while it started to burn alot and my bottom turned red it felt like acid was shooting out of my bottom . it hurt to move at all i had to lay still on my bed for ...

Finger cut and hasn't stopped bleeding?
Last night I caught the tip of my little finger on a fan blade. It didn't scratch the surface of my finger so much as directly hit it, only just breaking the skin, but bleeding pretty badly.

Any advice on what to use on wasp stings?
i just got stung on the thumb.. of all places! what can i do to try and reduce the reactions???...

Am i anorexic/bulemic if.....?
i dont hardly ever eat just because im not hungary and when i do i throw up unintentionally what is this?...

Gay Guys, WHY do you do it??? It's where you get rid of your waste products!!!?

Additional Details
Amanda would you rather be pissed upon or **** upon ...

What do you call the thing that dangles down at the back of your mouth?
its like a little flap of skin that hangs down, and by the way its not your tonsals....

Do you have health insurance? Why or why not?
if you don't, how do you pay for your yearly checkups? illness? prescriptions? are you on medicaid? do you pay all your medical bills?...

What is your opinion about agresion Israel to Libanon ?

Why is it that if someone dies in your arms it is sometimes a blessing to you....?

How To Get A Tiny Splinter Out Painlessly (Without Tweezers)?
Hi, I was walking barefoot (stupid I know) in my backyard, and that night, I discovered that I had a tiny black rose-like thorn in my foot, just below my big toe and is so painful.

I'...

This poor, poor boy.....?
my daughters 7 year old friend is at my house, and after playing outside in the water(with sunscreen) all day in 95 degree weather, has a really bad sunburn on his back and shoulders. He has the ...

How do you deal at work when your sick or not feeling well?
And what determines if you go into work or not (for you personally)? Fever, vomiting??...

Im drunk right now, not alot but kinda drunk, what can i do to wear it off!!!?
Anyone know how to get untanked, like what things work, i ate already and kinda feel like throwing up, too full, what will really work?...

Mosquito bites!?
my mosquito bites are getting really huge, i dont itch them at all. at times i dont even know i have them. they start off at the size of a nickel and grow bigger then a quarter! could i be allergic? ...

How do you get rid of the hiccups?

If you have a blister on teh top of your foot should you pop it ?

emily b
Has anyone ever heard of an adult wearing pampers?
the other day i was at wal-mart i was going through the parking lot and i saw this guy getting in the back seat of a vehicle he was sort of struggling to get in. as he was trying to get in his shirt raised and to my dis belief i saw that he was wearing a diaper and it was a pampers with sesame street characters on it.i was wondering how in the world could an adult fit in pampers i would not have believed it but i saw it really clear with my two eyes

sammi_stephens
That screams "fetish" to me. I've worked with disabled individuals that had to wear adult diapers, unfortunately. They NEVER had cartoon characters or anything childish on them. They weren't made to demean the person's dignity even further. I think it's safe to simply chalk this one up to "freak".

eL
Rating
yes there are. especially those old people 'coz they cant help their self to pee.hehhee

shane
Rating
he was proberbly a pervert

thomasstrt
Rating
my name is thomas and i wear nappies every where i go. is it so bad if i choose to wear them, its completely my choice and its not like i walk down the street with my nappy exposed like a baby would. if he chose to wear one good on him its a private decision

skipper3023
they dont make adult pampers but they do sell stikers to put on adult diapers to look like they are pampers they sell them on e-bay

bmwdriver11
Rating
I saw some dude like that on Jerry Springer once.

mhel
We put on adult diaper to our bed-ridden grandma.
Some people who got illness,eg. couldn't hold their urine/bowel are recommended to use adult diaper.
We just don't know what was the health condition of the man you saw but adult wearing diaper is possible.
Thanks...

FBI-JACKASs
Rating
xxx-L size of pampers maybe :P

Just Asking
Rating
I've heard of older adults wearing Depends but I don't think they come with Sesame Street characters on them. HMMMM!!!

cruiser
Rating
Adults do use diapers, usually they are older cause they can't control their bladder that well. The only reason I can think of him using a childs diaper is cause they are cheaper. As long as it fits him ( he must have been thin ). I worked in a pharmacy and if you knew what some older patients had to pay for meds you would be shocked. He was just trying to save money I bet.

snowriver
The person must have Blatter Control Problem, Very common condition, If the person was thin or sickly, they probably cost a lot less than the Adult Depends or other adult product, well no one is going to see what is on it , but the person wearing them. You just happen to see the person...Don't be shocked when you see ill or recovering persons using these items.

Orlando57
Rating
he may have had a surgury and he could be incontinant for a good reason but there is a group of adults that play baby and mommy ,not I

♥*♥Nowell T♥*♥
You shouldn't be so shocked, & never make fun at someone that has to wear a diaper, because you never know when it could be you, or someone close to you.
It is most likely a blatter problem, & if a person doesn't have any medical insurance, it is quite expensive to pay out of your own pocket to have your blatter fixed.
That's why they started to make diapers for adults( but are expensive to buy), however, some of the baby diapers are big, so they could be big enough for an adult to wear.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy