Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Pain killer, my back is aching so much?
Why me having so much back pain, I idea have no about back pain, I no able to sleep or sit,I keep changing my sit way ,no treatment is ever effective.
no spinal cord injury! what could be the ...

Burn Blister.......?
My boyfriend was playing with fire (boys will be boys) and he was melting some sort of plastic. Inside of the plastic there was a metal screw which he was unaware of. When the plastic was cooled off (...

Ummm, I think something is stuck in my ear... Help please!!?
I was sitting a t the computer cleaning my ears with a a small objsect(shame on me) next thing I couldn't get it out, sadly it was a small toenail(don't ask boredom) I tried flushing with ...

How do I get a pen cap out of my cast?
I broke my wrist, and was itching it with a pen, without knowing that the pen cap was on the pen. Now it is stuck, and its is strarting to give me pain?
How do I get it out?...

I fell and fractured my skull(slightly),suffering nosebleed and headaches 2 days later.What's the diagnosis?
I get violent headaches and feel extremely dizzy as the nose starts bleeding. The dizzy spells last for up to 10 min.s and lasts as long as the nose-...

Will i get poisoned if i ate an expired biscuit ?
my question may sounds so stup but nothing bad really happened to me when i ate it . it was almost 6 mos expired when i ate it just this week. just wondrin .... and same time thankful im still ...

About eye color?
ok i did alot of looking on internet about eye color but i want to know what my eyes would be listed as lol. i have 1 eye that has light blue in it plus green and light brown.to look at my eye as a ...

I need help?
a friend of mine got killed tragically in a car accident a few months ago. i cant stop thinking about her and am constantly worrying about my friends and family. any advice??...

Are you concerned about being worried about being concerned over stress?

How come you scratch...?
how come you can scratch and itch, itch a scratch, itch and itch but you can't scratch a ...

What is the best and fastest way to get rid of a mosquito bite?
its all swollen and red and echh.. how can i make it disappear the fastest?...

Is it true that diet pop gives you cancer?

Have cut on foot for a week, infected a bit does not want to heal??
very tender, red around cut about 1 inch in dia.been soaking it , also been putting antibiotics on it.....

Can you get shocked while soaking your feet and using a computer?

How do you convert feet to inches in a persons height?
when giving a person a pulmonary function test we have to know how tall they are in ...

Ahh! fire ant bites, how do i make them go away?
yesterday my i walked and sat in the grass with my friends barefoot and wearing shorts, and i got like 7 fire ant bites the back of my lower thigh and like 15 bites on my left foot, now my foot and ...

My 3 year old sister has pink eye! Help?
My little sister just got pink eye this morning and i am new to this situation, i wanted to know if anyone knew what kind of medication i have to get for her from the doctor and how much it might ...

I was poisoned by taco bell in salem mo. SHOULD I SUE THEM?.?
they are using toilet bowl cleaner to clean the cooking areas in thier restraunt. i could not eat because when i did i threw it all up i could not eat for three days what should i ...

How much clean water is there avvailable for drinking?

I'm exactly 6'0" Am I a tall person or not ?

kevin
HELP i got my foot stuck in a toilet how do i get it out?
well i was just walking into my bathroom and i fell and now i cant get it out i am on my laptop help!!!!!!!!!!!
Additional Details
i am still stuck

lvpetersen
Rating
If you are near shampoo/conditioner grap it! and start to rub it on your foot so it will come out!
Ok how is it stuck in there tell me the position. do you live with any one?

goodwrestler
CALL911! and when they arrive they will unscrew the toilet and then get a sledge hammer and eventually when the toilet is cracked it will sometime after free your foot although they must be carefull because they dont smash your foot!! or maybe get something slippery and stick it down the toilet it that helps! hopefully you are near a phone and can make a call to 911! and walking to the bathroom with your labtop? lol craziness dude!

iMedic
HAH, call 911

Dinty Moore
Rating
Put the other foot in and flush--that will take care of it.

ashbe78
Rating
break the toliet

lisa
call 911 immediately! and two questions
1) why did you have a laptop in the bathroom
2) how in the world do you get your foot stuck in the toilet!!!

Marie
Rating
OMG THAT STINKS!!!! call someone, call 911!!

beach blanket babe
Rating
is there anyone else home with you? get them to get you some butter or a big jar of vaseline,then slop on whatever around your ankle and gently twist your leg to the left then the right,apply a lot of that vaseline and work on it pretty soon you should work your foot free.i hope this works,good luck!

That's a Stupid Question
Rating
Too bad you didn't get your head stuck.
Better luck next time.

cookie.monster58
who the **** gets their foot stuck in a toilet?!?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy