Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Why are teens so addicted to nicotine?

How can you remove hickies??? QUICK!!!!?

The cotton from Q-Tip is in my ear?
The cotton tip of the q-tip dettached from its stick, and now the cotton is in my ear. I can't feel it in my ear and there aren't any symptoms from the cotton in my ear, but I'm ...

What does the word "acute" mean when used in medical terms? Why do doctors use this.?

What is the best way to get rid of the pain from...?
driving all day, dancing in 4 inch heels 4 6 hrs straight, and walking a mile?...

I burnt my fingers! It really hurts! What can I do?!?
I burnt my thumb and index finger on the pads....now the spots where I burned them are raised and shiney, and really hurts. Any thing I can do to ease the pain?...

My brother committed suicide a few months ago and i'm having a hard time with it right now, and i can't sleep
Any suggestions on how to deal with this?...

I just burnt my arm with coffee...(red rash) what should I put on it?!!?
It hurts like hell! I spilled coffee on my arm and now I have a red rash is 3 inches in diameter along the inside of my arm. What is the best thing to put on it? Hot or cold, ointment??...

I had hand and wrist surgery, there is some swelling, what is the best compress hot or cold?

My friend,who is 19,suffers from insomnia.Every night he tries for hours to sleep,but fails.Any suggestions?
My friend has tried a few methods like reading himself to sleep, taking hot water baths at night, etc., but these methods don't seem to help. He also tried sleeping pills, but they were ...

How to get rid of common diarrhea?

How much money would you accept to voluntarily cut off your foot?

Hi i went to the beach yesterday and got sunburn wots best to stop it stinging?

Why do so many individuals assume all overweight people eat fast food and sit on couches all day?
I am 28 years old and a mother of four beautiful girls. I recently read a comment on yahoo Q&A pertaining to overweight individuals and their style of dressing. Not the issue now, but that is not ...

Why does laundry detergent give you gas. I injested some laundry detergent on accident yesterday?

My cat was vomitting and now she has diahrea to the point that she bleeding. What is going on?

Where can I find out when I'll die?
a website that has you fill out a form.Then it tells you what age you will die at....

What can u eat or drink to make a stmoch aka go a way?
alley23296@yahoo....

Any tips to ease a tension headache?
I woke up with a headache this morning and it's gradually got worse throughout the day. I've had a lot of water to drink, thinking it was due to dehydration, and I've taken a ...

Sunburn treatment?
Sorry, I left out her age. She is 14. Thank you to all that responded.
I made the mistake & let my sister take my daughter to the State fair & she brought her back with a sever sunburn &...

Cookiez M
Got a really bad sunburn! What do I do? iT HURTS REALLY BAD!!!?

caffsans
Rating
try getting someone to rub white vinegar mixed in a bit of water =this is supposed to take away the pain

Daniel R
Rating
I had read once that vinager works. I've used it a couple times, and it sure took the sting out for me, although I can't remember the science behind this.

JAZZY E
Rating
try cold cream

mr.twocrows
Rating
IF you can get hold of some 'red ochre" make a paste with water put it on. Otherwise any silky type mud will work wonders.

I usually mix it with good ice cold water.

cutie
put some yogurt on it!! trust me it works!!! "plain yogurt"

mayte
cold cream
aloe
white vinager
yogurt
creamy milk

jessica
I use Noxzema cold cream..put on thick...and leave it on ....do not rub in....repeat until burn stops

LM
Aloe vera provides a cooling sensation on contact.
Drink fluids to keep your skin hydrated in order to gain back some of the moisture lost during the burn.

To get rid of the pain, take a regular painkiller. Also, avoid lying on the infected part. That'll just make it worse.

Hope this helps.

THE MIST
Rating
At the pharmacy they have 100% aloe vera gel and it will help the burn. I have used it and I have also used ST37 for burns. My doctor has had me use it and it works. I hope you will feel better soon.

Try Marine with Sea fennel in it and it will work also. I had a bad burn on my arm and I put it on and I was fine in a day.

maxine
aloe is the best or bag balm u can get to those help with the sting or frist aid burn for burns cream whatever u can get it a local store

Suavesita
I am fair skinned and have had this problem, try aloe vera (if you don't have access to a plant then you can purchase the gel at most stores).

do you know me?
I've heard noxema works or u can use aloe

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy