Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Is cocacola really that bad?

Best treatment for burn?
not a sunburn, but a burn from using the ...

What shuould 1 do to be free from depression coz i m feeling very low at this moment..??

EMERGENCY...?
I was walking in the dark and I hit a door with the eyebrow part of my skull. I'm holding an ice bag on it right now. What else should I do?...

Share something with me, anything to take my mind off my problems, either happy or sad, today or 10 years ago?

Whats the fastest way to cure a blister???
there is water coming out of it! I have a bad blister on my foot! help!!...

I want to loose my weight 5 kgs without any exercise because i don"t have time . i don't eat too much

What's the biggest challenge you will face in the next two months?

In EMS when are you really real?
when in Emergency medical services can you really say you are real? is it after that first firstaid course? or after your first save a life expirience? when you get that first measley little pay ...

What do I do when someone is choking on their food?

Whats the Treatment?
for a dislocated kidney....

Do anxiety and Depression go hand in hand?

Why do i have a pain in my stomach when i cough?

How can I get to be a better housekeeper?
My house is a mess and I don't have any urge to clean it. I am lonely and feel I put in a good day at work and get home and just want to lay down or watch tv or get on the computer. Need hints ...

How often should you have a tetanus booster? I cant remember the last time I had one.?
I had a tetanus jab when I was bitten by a dog years ago but not recently. Should I be worried?...

What could be the reason for skin itching and subsequent bumps on the skin, which disappears after a while?
Sometimes my skin itch and whilst scratching, bumps appear on my skin which later disappears. These bumps in my country are called FRESH BLOOD. Could you advice on what could be done in order to ...

What are causes of weight loss? obviously not eating enough and stress but what else?

Please help me....My son was bit by mosquitoes last night and now woke up with rashes and a severe swelling!?
Someone please help me? Yesterday evening when playing outside my 3 year old son got bit by mosquitos a few times on the back of his neck, the side of his neck, and one above his eyebrow. Now when he ...

How do you expect the unexpected?

My mother looks like she is loosing it, what can I do?
My mother is very forgettable, like she live the door open or the water running....

curious
Do people get sores on there body when using certain street drugs?

Incongruous
Yes. Narcotics cause itching whether it's heroin, or oxycodone. Scratching causes the sores.

drlzrdmn
Rating
Side effects, impurities, fake drugs.

akiastatz
Rating
stop doing it, it's bad for your stick to weed

♥Cheshire Cat♥
Ive herd that when people use heroin that they tend to scratch there face or body which leads to soars but that's about it

bertvansanten
could be

waltonwayaugusta
Rating
POSSIBLE ANY DRUG CAN CAUSE SOME ALLERGIC REACTION

sa-da-tay
eeewww, you're gross, and dumb

lorikae99
They could have sores because they injured themselves or got injured while under the influence, and they didn't realize it.

They could also have contracted some sort of infection or disease if they were using needles for injected drugs.

Allergic reactions and some illnesses can cause lesions and sores and drugs can lower your ability to fight off these reactions and illnesses.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy